[Admins, if this is in the wrong place, feel free to move it!]
This is JUST a collection of more pertinent points from the feedback channel in the Official Discord, not a prescriptivist way to go about things or something. (Italics are my own notes.)
- Revamping how cloaking gems work: showing everyone on Prime who has a gem as if they had stealth veil or otherwise as if thirdeye was off; this makes the game feel much less empty to novices who don't know that gems exist - some novices don't realize people actually play Lusternia.
- MWHO (mentorwho): showing everyone who qualifies as a mentor on a list.
- Changing how WHOs (CGWHO, CWHO, RPWHO, etc) are given to novices, since many don't know this exist.
- Changing how CGHELP, CHELP, GHELP, etc, are shared with novices; many do not read text walls like which you see when entering the collegium for the first time, including how to talk on CGT and reading CGHELPs. This may be mitigated with simple player interaction with novices.
- Overall attempting to introduce concepts in a way that isn't just dumping it on their head - some may react better to OOC explanations, others may benefit from one-on-one mentor-protege relationships.
Sorry if I missed any!
profile drawn by Gurashi