Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• edited August 2021
    I have an insanely RP dense log from the other day. It's the longest file name yet, with
    [-persons-], @Eve, @Adrenthorne, Calfuray, Lanni, @Saran, @Barrin and sprinkles of @Jolanthe@Tyrus, and Isser throughout. Thank you for all the interactions.

Edit: Cheers to Huskii for his first news post! It made me smile.
    Active: Monday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday EST

• A Tailsnap joins our guild, eee. Thanks for cute interactions!

• The biggest raves to @Nepenthe and @Afrit for taking me on their big butterfly adventure and letting me chime in! Thanks in particular to Nepenthe for being as helpful as he has been in getting me started, to @Elysian for generously providing me with my first goop items and teaching me about gnome trading, to @Shango for the pets, @Ilisa for the snark, @Sutekh for some insights into geo-theo-politick and @Tonatiuh for being best best sultan 600 CoE! 

Also everyone who was at the Hallifax disaster explosion node and didn't squash me like a long-leggied bug!
  • Lanyip said:
    The biggest raves to @Nepenthe and @Afrit for taking me on their big butterfly adventure and letting me chime in!
    It's been fun! We really would have been stuck on a few parts without the nudges.  :D
  • EssoheliEssoheli Lakemoor, IL, USA
    Big rave to @Huskii, @Velcora, and @Llani for all the help they've been giving me as a recent newcomer to Serenwilde! These 3 have gone above and beyond!
  • I just wanted to give a little rave to those lovely people who have been interacting with me a bit and participating in Operation Chatterbox. (I just made that up, fight me). 

It's been really lovely to see people chatting a bit more and reaching out - I just hope this can be continued. 
  • Thanks to godmins and Serenwilde for the fun hour. I will treasure this deathline. X3

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited November 2021
    Yay for Gaudi gauds! Zhush's fleshseeds are finally available, and the lil worm babies are so...so freaking CUTE???

Looking more like a bud forming from a tree, this seed has been formed from layers of yellowish
    translucent flesh, ascending from the base of the seed upwards in layers. The bottom of this seed
    remains pliable and sticky, gathering any dust or detritus in the vicinity. As the flesh creeps to
    the crest of the seed, it hardens and turns an opaque greenish colour.

Writhing in what could only be described as a worm-like fashion, this odd invertebrate seems to
    squirm with every single move. Several eyes with many-pointed pupils each cover the length of this
    creature's ever-writhing body. The creature seems to constantly grow and convulse, ripples moving
    through its flesh and leaving distortions and growths of varying shapes in their wake.
    A juvenile sarkipose looks weak and feeble.
    He weighs about 1312 pounds.

Intently watching its surroundings, a juvenile sarkipose paces nervously here.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • edited November 2021
    @Eritheyl There's been a lot of debate over ugly vs ugly cute in the Havens over sarkiposes. 

PS. Be sure to check out sarkipose art at the bottom of the website's version of the event post!
  • Uilani said:

PS. Be sure to check out sarkipose art at the bottom of the website's version of the event post!
    It's a trap.
  • edited November 2021
    Piling on Oneiroi and admin love.

Also Serenwilde! Everyone helping each other was awesome to see. Logs soon! Totally not cultural propaganda. *flee*

There are. A whole lot of people to thank for Serenwilde's amazing festival. And Xiran's going to get every name IG so just you wait I'll have my lovingly published revenge for all the warm fuzzy feelings inflicted.

• edited November 2021
    Maylea!
    Lisaera! Welcome to Serenwilde!

Log at https://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/4617/return-of-the-silver-lady

(Oh my god I'm reading the logs while cleaning because I was too shaken. And now I'm more shaken. I'm barely composed of stupid floaty hearts.) It was amazing to get to witness this. Thanks to everyone in the realms and up in the havens that contributed and made this possible.

• Other people have stuff to rave about I'm sure. Please break my post chain.

Lots of Lisae Order interaction, including Saran's discussion and Adrenthorne and Keyne's Rites of Seeking. Also Xiran's own Awakening to Silver Truths as guided by @Tristanna and Elthadean, plus [--scary redacted--] over Moon Falls, joined by @Lleuke.

And also a rave for Serens joining in Solstice fun!

• Thanks to everyone who’s joined in the Ironbeard Incognito fun. It’s been a blast for me to help people coordinate their gifts and do light espionage. Special shout-outs to @Tikki and @Luce for helping with brainstorming and design work for the swag bags, @Afrit for talking me down from several panics over logistics, and of course @Crumkane for making the deliveries so painless for me and cute for the recipients!  <3  <3  <3
  • edited February 2022

The experience through the crystal was very neat. And so many potential hooks to follow.
    I loved Maylea's and Terentia's descriptions through her eyes (shared by Eritheyl). And that snark at Crumkane's hair made me laugh. I couldn't tell if she was underestimating Nocht, but it definitely came across as bloodthirsty and vicious. In the conversation, that part with Drocilla versus Lisaera, and that cut off hint from Drocilla about her reasons for hiding Li-varili, had me going argh! Lantra's harsher tone yet keeping to stance was intriguing. Ein's twisted smile, yikes. My jaw dropped at Terentia's final move.
    Edit: My favourite spoken line was Carakhan's that started with, "How possessively You speak of the one that You called Your Vengeance."

I liked how mortal testimony got reflected in the divine arguments. And possibly in the visions on touching the crystal also?

Raves to @Huskii, @Qistrel, and others for being on the lookout for livari and sharing involvement in the event. And I definitely had fun being in a group with @Nialla, @Velcora, @Hiresh and discussing things as we moved.
    Thanks to Maylea for appearing in Serenwilde to offer context, both sad and hopeful. Kudos to @Tyrus and Hiresh for praying to her. Also Serenwilde has a new scribe~

Really appreciated hearing @Lilalue being uplifting on the order aether. I had fun interacting with Lisaera and @Tristanna, and reflecting with @Galaphyrae after that.

• Thanks to @Daisee and @Lendren for running cultural events! Lendren has more to come, Seren!

Much appreciation for Saran as head of the Listeners. <3

And a rave for Lisae! (No symbolism here at all, nope https://picrew.me/image_maker/197705 )

• I'm so happy to see Zvoltz! Hallifax is gonna have so much fun. I know he wasn't technically dead but I love that man/god/electricity <3

• Terentia said:
    I just wanted to share a rave to @Gurashi, @Yinuish, @Kethaera. I threw a last minute idea about decorations on them and they were able to help me quickly describe things and alleviate the work so I could focus on making sure things reacted appropriately. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy the decorations, party favours, and drinks.

Also thank you to [REDACTED] an extra helper, whose work may be revealed at a later date. :smiley:

Aww  <3 But you worked so hard on everything yourself, helping us come up with ideas and giving us research material. Even just the questions about the schedule and almost daily reminders helped a lot! We couldn't have done this without you, and I've been amazed from the start with how involved you were and how helpful. 15/10, best Goddess.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • I've been so appreciative of everyone's efforts! I feel almost bad that I'm not 'responsible' for anything on the schedule, but I've been vibing with everything so much! Thanks to everyone, especially @Terentia for making everything go so smoothly!
  • edited April 2022
    Waaaaah I feel so unworthy of such high praise but thank you! Because you did so much to make this festival really splendiferous for us players!! And raves to the reviewers/Charites for pushing through the last minute designs we needed for this morning! The last week has been a delightful and turbulent whirlwind of discussions and planning and writing and graying hairs, but I am grateful for every minute! It reminds me why I love this game so much: the lore. The meaning behind things. Events that bring people together. Inclusion of people we wouldn't normally. There was such a great big crowd gathered for the opening event and lots stayed for the tour afterwards, so I'm hopeful for the rest of Saintstivus
    <3 

‘It’s important to be kind. You can’t know all the times that you’ve hurt people in tiny, significant ways.
    It’s easy to be cruel without meaning to be. There’s nothing you can do about that. But you can choose to be kind. Be kind.’

• These are just a couple little raves, but here they are:

My thanks to @hiresh for letting me crash your city's dice game on my day off! As a new player, it was fun to meet more people and energized me tremendously. 

Additionally, I would like to thank Glomdoring (Xenthos, Illyria, Esei, Tau, Gael, etc.) for being so generous and patient with me as I asked ten thousand questions over the past two weeks. This is definitely appreciated and has made my time amongst you enjoyable.
  • edited June 2022
    Raves for @Etra and @Qistrel!

• Lisae hold awesome conversations.
    Raves for @Hiari, @Calfuray, @Huskii, @Galaphyrae for the most recent one, but also @Sondayga, @Veara, @Honeey, @Ilvisar, @Adrenthorne, @Lilalue, and @Daisee.