Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shikari said:
    Morkarion said:
    Shikari said:
    Morkarion said:
    Offering 2 larvae's worth of corpses to your God using your font, when you forget the place you're stood is occupied by another Deity's shrine.

Don't spend it all at once @Isune.
    It's okay. She's in the clear with me. ;)
    Good to know, I know where the excess can go now!

.. do Gods get obese if you feed them too much essence?
    As if there were such a thing as "excess" essence.
    I hear that anything over around 2,000,000,000 essence is wasted.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Isune said:
    Morkarion said:

Shikari said:
    Morkarion said:
    Offering 2 larvae's worth of corpses to your God using your font, when you forget the place you're stood is occupied by another Deity's shrine.

Only one way to find out. ;)

So basically next time we do an Order challenge, Shikari has to go on a diet?  :-O

Also ouch, I can't ever remember seeing Cultural activity that low before =/

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:

Shikari said:
    Morkarion said:

Why do you think Isune is so thin?

Zvoltz said:
    Morkarion said:

Shikari said:
    Morkarion said:

Are you stealing all her food?

That's terribly rude, you know.
    Zvoltz said:
    Morkarion said:

Shikari said:
    Morkarion said:

I will strive to offer more then in special events, like those rockstars who do fund raisers to feed starving people in Africa.

Mork-Aid!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• KioKio
    edited August 2013
    In retrospect, this is another one of those "I'm frustrated at things that have happened that seem hypocritical" tweets.  I should stop being upset over text-games.

Fun times in the FFA! :)
  • Shikari said:
    Morkarion said:
    Shikari said:
    Morkarion said:

As if there were such a thing as "excess" essence.
    Sure there is! We totally had an event because of it. So they introduced godrealms for you to dump your excess fat essence in.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Oh, man. That event was awesome, especially when Fain was letting Thoros and I explore His realm, and we were thought it was a new hunting grounds. Direct quote:

"THAT IS MY ESSENCE YOU FOOLS!"
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Zouviqil said:
    *********************[ THE FREE COLLECTIVE OF SERENWILDE ]*********************
    Commune Member         Rank                     Position                    CT 
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Zouviqil               Woodswoman                                           On
    Juren                  Ward                                                 On
    *******************************************************************************
    Currently, there are 2 Commune Members on this Plane and 0 on other Planes.

Hello? (Hello? Ello? Lo? O?)
    I logged in for a bit the other day just to see what was going on, and there was just 1.  Later another showed up but he was just non-responsively influencing guards, so I logged off again.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Why are long time players making a big deal about population fluctuations. Is this a new thing?
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    Rivius said:
    Why are long time players making a big deal about population fluctuations. Is this a new thing?
    No, its been a thing for ages.  Its just more apparent/seems worse with the player base spread out across many orgs.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
    Rivius said:
    There's fluctuations, but I really don't ever recall seeing a score that low for cultural activity. Especially when you consider it was a weekend =/

Personally I hope it picks up again soon. We need someone other than Celest to play the role of the baddies.

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Isn't school starting for some people? I seem to recall that always causing a dip in activity every year.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Yeah, classes begin for me in a week, which will curtail how much time I allow myself to spend logged in.  Won't be a complete cessation of playing, but most days I have six hours straight of classes, so...yeah.
  • No one should be complaining about the lack of people online, that aren't from the Australasia area lol
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kharne said:
    No one should be complaining about the lack of people online, that aren't from the Australasia area lol
    Eh, dunno... I often have times when cwho shows 1 citizen online and 0 on other planes.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Every city's peak/off-peak differs. I think even Celest has times when there're less than a handful of players online. Traditionally, though, the Oceanic evenings are when things are the quietest, and players from that timezone often have to deal with being in a very quiet game, be it in their own org or just in general.

• I'm asleep for most of the US day. Glomdoring is really empty for me the majority of my free time, especially towards the end of work/just after getting home. I can relate.
    edited August 2013
    Had a dream about a 500 Days of Summer style dancefest to the tune of Carried Away, starring the entire population of Hallifax.  X_X
    I used to make cakes.

• I have times during the early afternoon or evening (EST US time) when there are very few people on in Celest. It's fairly regular. It's also very quiet around 3am sometimes when I'm not sleeping like a "normal" person.
  • Daraius said:
    Best spontaneous movie dance ever.

I love that film.
  • Iosai said:
    Daraius said:
    Best spontaneous movie dance ever.

I love that film.
    *pokes the DVD sitting on his desk*

It's my go to "I feel like poop and need a good cathartic release" movie.

That and He's Just Not That Into You.  Though, my copy of the book is pretty torn up, too.
    Can the stopped watch dingbat item be turned on and off?
    I used to make cakes.

What happens if you put it in a backpack (or other container)?
  • You have recovered equilibrium.
    You execute your stratagem.
    The end of your cudgel forms a glowing burl and you point it at an ice mammoth. The burl pops and 
    ruptures, a swarm of crackling lightning bugs swirling about her and scourging her flesh with 
    electricity.
    You have scored a CRUSHING CRITICAL hit!
    You focus on your wasted efforts, resolving to shift the damage forward.
    An ice mammoth grasps her chest as she is stung by hundreds of tiny lightning bugs, suddenly falling 
    to the ground and exhaling for the last time.
    You have slain an ice mammoth.
    Essence +1030
    A small quantity of sovereigns spills from the corpse.
    Your avarice compels you to reach down and hoard 45 gold for yourself.
    You suddenly scoop up the corpse of an ice mammoth.
    5124h, 4072m, 5100e, 10p, 26400en, 16135w xk-

You bleed 156 health.
    5287h, 4147m, 5100e, 10p, 26400en, 16151w xk-

You have recovered equilibrium.
    The end of your cudgel forms a glowing burl and you point it at an ice mammoth. The burl pops and 
    ruptures, a swarm of crackling lightning bugs swirling about her and scourging her flesh with 
    electricity.
    You shift the reserved damage of your last strike forward.
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL HIT!!!
    An ice mammoth grasps her chest as she is stung by hundreds of tiny lightning bugs, suddenly falling 
    Essence +1030
    Your avarice compels you to reach down and hoard 46 gold for yourself.
    5287h, 4047m, 5100e, 10p, 26400en, 16121w xk-

electricity.
    The final blow proves too much for an ice mammoth, who expires, pitifully.
    Essence +1030
    Many golden sovereigns spill from the corpse.
    Your avarice compels you to reach down and hoard 65 gold for yourself.
    5287h, 3947m, 5100e, 10p, 26400en, 16107w xk-

So very, very satisfying. 

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Daraius said:
    Isn't school starting for some people? I seem to recall that always causing a dip in activity every year.
    Ironically, I might be around a bit more when college starts again, due to the fact that I'll be working less.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Lehki said:
    electricity.
    You have scored a CRUSHING CRITICAL hit!
    Essence +1030
    Your avarice compels you to reach down and hoard 45 gold for yourself.
    5124h, 4072m, 5100e, 10p, 26400en, 16135w xk-

You bleed 156 health.
    5287h, 4147m, 5100e, 10p, 26400en, 16151w xk-

electricity.
    You have scored a WORLD-SHATTERING CRITICAL HIT!!!
    Essence +1030
    Your avarice compels you to reach down and hoard 46 gold for yourself.
    5287h, 4047m, 5100e, 10p, 26400en, 16121w xk-

electricity.
    The final blow proves too much for an ice mammoth, who expires, pitifully.
    Essence +1030
    Many golden sovereigns spill from the corpse.
    Your avarice compels you to reach down and hoard 65 gold for yourself.
    5287h, 3947m, 5100e, 10p, 26400en, 16107w xk-

So very, very satisfying. 

Nerf you D:
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Health : 17300/17300   Endurance : 31200/31205     Power    : 10p       |
    | Mana   : 7577/7577     Willpower : 33232/34235     Reserves : 51%       |
    | Ego    : 9947/9947

I strongly disagree with the premise that HP values are out of whack in this game >.>

This discussion has been closed.