Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    How are you achieving that?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited August 2013
    Aslaran, 8 con weight, 6 int weight. H/M/E buff of awesomeness, L3 life rune, Judicious Presence, Benign Prophecy and Fruitpizzazz.

Normally I sit on about 14.5k HP without the last 3.

Edit: I could boost my ego, it's only on +2 weight atm. Penumbra/Throne/Karma would knock it up.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited August 2013
    Which H/M/E buff is that? Throne? Still seems way too high.

Edit: wait +8 con weight? How?
    Rivius said:

There are a few quest buffs that give you a 24 hour H/M/E that's between 20-30%

And triple truefavour.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Morkarion said:
    Rivius said:

There are a few quest buffs that give you a 24 hour H/M/E that's between 20-30%

And triple truefavour.
    You should have a healer sacrifice for you and see how far you get.
  • As I recall throne is 20%, the highest h/m/e buff in the game.
  • KioKio
    edited August 2013
    Ixion said:
    As I recall throne is 20%, the highest h/m/e buff in the game.
    It is not the highest in the game.  In fact, it's third or fourth on the list (I've been told).
  • Been a while since I crunched all the numbers.

What's higher then?
    edited August 2013
    The one you showed me is 30%

There's a few at 20% but that 30% one is the only of it's kind that I know of.

Also I thought Throne was 15%, it's certainly lower than Feyranti.

• Yea. I go from about 5200 to about 5900 with throne. 15% sounds right.
  • Morkarion said:

Throne and Feyranti are the same level of health buff.

Zvoltz said:
    Morkarion said:

Throne and Feyranti are the same level of health buff.
    I stand corrected. I always thought the manor was higher.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited August 2013
    Dislike the fact that when I log on to Lusternia now, I see the type of population that our poor Australians have to live with, simply because off-peak EST is the only time I have time to spare for the game most days.

EDIT: Population as in level of population, not... specific type of population. Apologies for poor wording.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    How to gain at least one stalker: play a loboshigaru novice in Hallifax.  :-$
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    edited August 2013
    Rancoura said:
     I see the type of population that our poor Australians have to live with
    *Obligatory Imperial British comment about convict colonies*

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Message #1556 sent by (system) (received: 2013/08/26 13:48:34)
       A radiant chalice has decayed to dust in your absence.

:(
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Neos said:

Message hoarder!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Kio said:

Message hoarder!
    I don't hoard messages! I just don't delete certain ones I find important. Like, all of the messages pertaining to my accepted/completed reports, or messages to myself, or messages I had others send to me. I do delete decay and certain other unimportant messages.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daraius said:
    How to gain at least one stalker: play a loboshigaru novice in Hallifax.  :-$
    Oh gods... I feel you there.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    But you don't want an experienced player playing dumb and wasting your time, do you?
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    But you don't want an experienced player playing dumb and wasting your time, do you?
    There's a difference between playing dumb and being an 18 year old Celestian who knows about ongoings in Magnagora.
    edited August 2013
    You right, you right.  :))

Also:

" A young pony with feathered wings has grown to adulthood!"

Yay, let's see what we got!

"You lead a yellow speckled, porcine pony with blue feathered wings out of a stall of the Crystal Keeper."

:|
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    I tend to think that players who play along with being a 'newbie' are less obnoxious than those who claim to know everything.  I'm not experienced enough to have to pretend not knowing stuff about Lust if I made other alts... but in other IRE games I admit to doing this, even after playing for years.  Partly it makes it easier to interact with people I don't know, and partly because some people give unexpected answers that I end up learning from.  Different perspectives and all that.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    edited August 2013
    Yeah, I think I agree. If I'm helping a newbie alt, though, I think I'd prefer to work with a 'fast learner' type who has viable questions about, say, Hallifax, navigating the city, the ethos, the power quest, etc, but doesn't pretend to be rock stupid about basic mechanical things. 

I think we're all generally on the same page. :)

Seeking: Ideal Newbie. Young loboshigaru Hallifaxian male whose player has some experience with another IRE game, say, Achaea, so wouldn't need intense hand-holding vis-a-vis basic mechanics, but who will find Lusternia lore utterly engrossing and is thus encouraged to actively contribute to the in-game society.
    I used to make cakes.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Kio said:
    Some of you alts need to learn a little humility.  You want to alt?  Yay!  More variety!

But you're not a child prodigy.  No one comes through the portal knowing everything about everything.  All that crap your other characters know?  Your alt doesn't.  Because it's not them.
    You've met my alts before and never ranted about them. I must be Transcendent in Alting.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Kio said:
    Some of you alts need to learn a little humility.  You want to alt?  Yay!  More variety!

But you're not a child prodigy.  No one comes through the portal knowing everything about everything.  All that crap your other characters know?  Your alt doesn't.  Because it's not them.
    You've met my alts before and never ranted about them. I must be Transcendent in Alting.
    Teehee
  • If each alt represents one lesson in Alting...
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Then I'm only Capable. Quit making fun of my habits, didnt your parents teach you any better? :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shaddus said:
    Then I'm only Capable. Quit making fun of my habits, didnt your parents teach you any better? :/
    Nah, it's alt * level of alt.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
This discussion has been closed.