QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• So, Kittee has been woman troubles lately and finally snaps the tiniest snap you'll ever see, but I think it was kinda funny. Punyo, Etakoi, Yani, and Alary are basically arguing themselves in a circle at the Aetherplex, and it basically leads to:

You say, "That settles it. I'm straight. Females are too much trouble. I cannot handle you. I cannot handle any of you and your petty drama and your silly quarrels and your stupid arguments over absolutely NOTHING!! Where did that fight even come from? Do any of you know? NO. You're just bickering because you -can-. GODS SAKES, Shut up!"

Etakoi blinks.

BEWARE THE KIT-E-KOI OFFSPRING
  • edited April 2014
    Uh. I wasn't arguing with anyone, at all. I was there for two minutes as I was resetting some triggers and I caught Yani doing stuff she wasn't supposed to so I yelled at her. I don't care about any of those people enough to argue with them. O.o Please do not lump me in with them.
    Edit: I just read the log. I also made a snide comment about Punyo dying to my runes. Wow. Much argue.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Alary said:
    Uh. I wasn't arguing with anyone, at all. I was there for two minutes as I was resetting some triggers and I caught Yani doing stuff she wasn't supposed to so I yelled at her. I don't care about any of those people enough to argue with them. O.o Please do not lump me in with them.
    Edit: I just read the log. I also made a snide comment about Punyo dying to my runes. Wow. Much argue.
    Alary curls her lip and sneers arrogantly at Punyo.

You say, "For the love of the Gods."

Blade in Ivory, Archmage Alary Ysav'rai, Ignited by Empassioned Wrath says to Punyo, "How did you like rocks flung in your face."

Punyo D'Varden, Pure Chime says to Alary, "Heh, It hurt but it was quite fun."

Blade in Ivory, Archmage Alary Ysav'rai, Ignited by Empassioned Wrath says to Yani, "You are not helping your case to get back into Gaudiguch, brat."

Blade in Ivory, Archmage Alary Ysav'rai, Ignited by Empassioned Wrath says, "I'll make a note you're making a pest of yourself."

Punyo D'Varden, Pure Chime says to Alary, "Thanks for the fun."

Blade in Ivory, Archmage Alary Ysav'rai, Ignited by Empassioned Wrath says, "Useless brat."

You say, "That settles it. I'm straight. Females are too much trouble. I cannot handle you. I cannot handle any of you and your petty drama and your silly quarrels and your stupid arguments over absolutely NOTHING!! Where did that fight even come from? Do any of you know? NO. You're just bickering because you -can-. GODS SAKES, Shut up."

Halberdier Etakoi Sak'Jhayo, Elite Response Initiate says to Alary, "I feel sorry for you of Gaudiguch takes her back, truly."

Yani Indara says to Alary, "That vote already passed."

You say to Yani, "JUST LET HER BE."

You exclaim, "Just let it all be!!"

You say, "Stop talking to each other."

You say, "Enjoy the peace and quiet."

"Shh!" you say, putting a finger to your lips.

You tilt your head and listen intently.

Blade in Ivory, Archmage Alary Ysav'rai, Ignited by Empassioned Wrath says, "Y'all are pointless brats."

You say to Punyo, "Don't respond to her and everything will go back to being quiet and peaceful."

Blade in Ivory, Archmage Alary Ysav'rai, Ignited by Empassioned Wrath says, "No wonder the northern alliance is losing so often and so terribly, with people like you folks."

A cone of sparkling light rises up around Alary and whisks her away.

You say, "See?."

Snide remarks which made it worse, therefore contributing to the argument! I rest my case. Guilty. Court adjourned.  It'll be okay. It's just the funnies. Kit also had a minor falling-out with a Serenwilde peoples today too. Out of the 50+ fights I've had on Kittee, only 3 have been with dudes.

Moral of the story? Hormones. That is all.

• edited April 2014
    Whatever pleases you, @Kittee. Just leave my face out of your unsavory disputes, if you please. And I would ask you to not bring my hormones into this, you have /no/ idea what is behind such things. I'd like to add Alary is generally pretty upset over some things and is therefore in a general crabby mood. And my mood was fine at that point. So, no, hormones were not involved. Please keep your ideas about my body to yourself, and do not post them on a public forum. Thank you.

P.S. Don't make me love and tolerate the crap out of you too, because I will. I totally will.
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Xenthos said:
    It's just the funnies.
    Maybe I am just strange, but absolutely none of that seemed particularly funny to me. :/
    We all have different senses of humour. I guess mine is more cynical.
    Alary said:
    Whatever pleases you, @Kittee. Just leave my face out of your unsavory disputes, if you please. And I would ask you to not bring my hormones into this, you have /no/ idea what is behind such things. I'd like to add Alary is generally pretty upset over some things and is therefore in a general crabby mood. And my mood was fine at that point. So, no, hormones were not involved. Please keep your ideas about my body to yourself, and do not post them on a public forum. Thank you.

P.S. Don't make me love and tolerate the crap out of you too, because I will. I totally will.
    Understandable. I've been OOC and ICly been irritated today, and some moods can't help but be carried over regardless of how well you RP. An example being the aforementioned drama with a forest-y person which had me/Kit already pissed off because of THAT girl drama, then Etakoi, Yani and Punyo had their little girly fight over whose emotions are the most hurt over whose emotions being hurt by whoever they were arguing over. Alary happened to pop in in the middle of their arguing, and (while unintentional) the comments did end up making the girls fight more, which resulted in them asking Kit more questions and pretty much demanding that one receive more sympathy over the other (Which isn't happening regardless because Kit hates everyone equally), and it builds. It builds like Legos. They're painful, and can be connected together to make little Lego guns and little Lego knives and little Lego stair traps and Lego throw things and before you know it, you're finding them in weird places where they don't even belong and should never have gotten in the first place. And I'd just rather not have any Legos in my life because  they just suck in-general.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Anita said:
    You reach out and touch a ruby dragon.
    A ruby dragon snaps eagerly at your fingers and darts toward you, looking to play.

A ruby dragon sniffs at the ground, meandering to and fro until he stops in front of you.

A ruby dragon darts in circles around you before settling, raising a hind leg, and taking a quick 
    piddle on your feet.

A ruby dragon leaps out of reach, chortling with wicked glee.

...my dragon peed on me. :(
    Meer!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Anita said:
    You reach out and touch a ruby dragon.
    A ruby dragon snaps eagerly at your fingers and darts toward you, looking to play.

A ruby dragon sniffs at the ground, meandering to and fro until he stops in front of you.

A ruby dragon darts in circles around you before settling, raising a hind leg, and taking a quick 
    piddle on your feet.

A ruby dragon leaps out of reach, chortling with wicked glee.

...my dragon peed on me. :(
    You deserve it, for breaking your poor step-grand-father-in-law's fragile old heart. /cry /cry /scold
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited April 2014
    Lost the quote, but the other day Belibi said something along the lines of this to me.

Belibi: "Here's something to make you laugh."
    Haezon: "What?"
    Belibi: "I'm wearing a dress, makeup, stockings and a wig."
    Haezon: "...OK.."
    Belibi: "I'm a tree, dressed in women's clothing! I can't believe it's working on them."
    Haezon: "I guess they're not afraid of getting splinters."
    Retired.
  • You tell Haezon The Black, "Incidentlaly, just so you can have a chuckle on your way out."
    Haezon tells you, "?"
    You tell Haezon The Black, "I'm currently seducing the harlequins while wearing a wig, a dress, stockings, and makeup."
    You tell Haezon The Black, "...as a tree."
    Haezon tells you, "I had to wear it too."
    You tell Haezon The Black, "You were not a tree."
    Haezon tells you, "Honestly can't see how that would work anyway."
    You tell Haezon The Black, "Me neither."
    Haezon tells you, "Guess they aren't worried about getting splinters."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ried sticks out a long tongue and licks your brain.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Might want to get that looked at... you may be missing a scalp. Or skull.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Everiine said:
    Might want to get that looked at... you may be missing a scalp. Or skull.
    Not if she went through the nose. It's a long tongue, after all.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    (Newbie): Richiehero says, "HOW TO PLAY THIS GAME?"

• edited April 2014
    (Clan): Karlach says, "Did they leave?"
    The head of Ashira has exploded.
    Retired.
  • You tell Whipmaster Belibi Ga'ruul, "SO, the stage."

You tell Whipmaster Belibi Ga'ruul, "Seriously, whipmaster?"

Belibi tells you, "The stage?"

Belibi tells you, "Oh, WHAT?"

Belibi tells you, "Totally didn't notice that @Siam actually did that."

Retired.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Eritheyl said:
    The floor shakes as Tirah fires a blast that slams into The Enlightened Karibidean [kari].
    The Enlightened Karibidean rumbles as her shield stops a blast from The Enlightened Karibidean [kari].

(Ship): You say, "...Tirah."

The floor shakes as Tirah fires a blast that slams into The Enlightened Karibidean [kari].
    The Enlightened Karibidean rumbles as her shield stops a blast from The Enlightened Karibidean [kari].

(Ship): You say, "Tirah that's bad."

(Ship): You say, "Tirah stop it."

The Enlightened Karibidean shudders as she is hit by a blast from The Enlightened Karibidean [kari].

Had this happen at the flare before last. Every time a ship launched, our entire set of people would fire on them, even though it was our back up ships x.X luckily they're the strongest ships in mag or they woulda died. I guess they barely survived with 500 each.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Munsia said:
    Eritheyl said:

(Ship): You say, "...Tirah."

(Ship): You say, "Tirah that's bad."

(Ship): You say, "Tirah stop it."

The Enlightened Karibidean shudders as she is hit by a blast from The Enlightened Karibidean [kari].

Had this happen at the flare before last. Every time a ship launched, our entire set of people would fire on them, even though it was our back up ships x.X luckily they're the strongest ships in mag or they woulda died. I guess they barely survived with 500 each.
    That doesn't compare. She was shooting at -the ship she was on-, MADNESS.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Pretty sure one of Celest's ships had the same issue as Tirah in the last flares. Pretty sure they actually managed to shoot themselves down, even.

• SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Haezon said:
    You tell Whipmaster Belibi Ga'ruul, "SO, the stage."

You tell Whipmaster Belibi Ga'ruul, "Seriously, whipmaster?"

Belibi tells you, "The stage?"

Belibi tells you, "Oh, WHAT?"

Belibi tells you, "Totally didn't notice that @Siam actually did that."

WHY DID YOU BREAK THE SPELL
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback