Let's make some BABIES!!!

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos of course would be well informed.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited May 2014
    Neos said:
    Xenthos of course would be well informed.
    I c wat u did therre.

Watch it bub :3
  • edited May 2014
    Feyrll said:
    Gabriella and Shashi BFFs for life!

I JUST CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THE CUTE. THAAAAAANK YOOOOUUUUUUUUUU. <3!!

Also, I love how you have the friendship necklaces.  Nice incorporation of the jewelery trade Gabby has. :D
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • What we do best in Gaudi! She so cute!

Mysrai strokes the decapitated head of Persayis tenderly.

---------------------------------------------------

Mysrai Thrice-Crowned intones, "DZA NA III."

You say, "Dzaa."

You nod your head emphatically.

Mysrai nods solemnly.

Mysrai gives you a peck on the cheek.

Reality solidifies, mending itself into a single paradigm as Mysrai departs.

• Feyrll said:
    followed shortly by Acrune and Kelly practicing for their future callings.

Experimenting with different styles, pay no mind to the identity crises.
    To freaking adorable!! And shows the siblingness exactly as it is >.>
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Hey Nocht.

You look like a girl.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    I really love Shikari's face and the way he's leaning back while hugging his axe/bardiche/thing while Vira is all up in his grill. :D It's awesome.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • There are no words to properly express how much I love this. They are all adorable (Baby Shikari <3).

• Baby Viravain has exactly the crazy eyes I would expect. And it's not even the difference in color (or not just that). You managed to put the right creepy babydollsupervillaness shine in them. Creepy as all get out.
  • Feyrll said:
    I feel yah Viravain, I can't resist a bad boy with tats either.

Baby Shikari, Viravain and Nocht!
    I didn't know Viravain had heterochromia. Or is that just an artistic choice? Also love crow plush.
    Retired.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited June 2014
    There are so many little things about this trio piece that make it so awesome, that I'm unsure where to begin. So freakin' epic.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• edited June 2014
    Feyrll said:

I didn't know Viravain had heterochromia. Or is that just an artistic choice? Also love crow plush.
    She does not. The blonde half represents pre-Wyrd Viravain, who had green eyes, and the other half is post-Wyrd Viravain.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Zyphora said:
    Shikari said:
    Feyrll said:

She does not. The blonde half represents pre-Wyrd Viravain, who had green eyes, and the other half is post-Wyrd Viravain.
    You mean Viravain... after-Wyrd.

>__> I've been infected.
    I'm so proud of you.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Shikari said:
    Woah, that's cool to know, thanks.
    Retired.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    For some reason, Nocht's picture makes me think of an artifact from an old PC game, Might and Magic 7's "Twilight" cloak.

(Speed +50, Luck +50, All resistances -15, Evil) The sinister Twilight Cloak has been used by spies and assassins for centuries. The nature of the enchantment is so beneficial to those professions that the loss of magical resistance is easily overlooked.)
    It's the one on the upper right corner.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

Feyrll said:

...there are no words! Much <3
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Nihmriel said:
    Wait, I... don't... who did this?
    o.o I didn't even know you were active.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Bring back the awesomeness that is Nihmriel's picture!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.