Player Pics!

Comments

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Why hello there. /eyebrows /eyebrows /wink /wink
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Stahp, @Gabriella. With each picture of you being good looking the urge to be a creep rises further within myself.
  • edited May 2014
    @Aiyana Been a while, eh?

OMG NO WAY. DUDE! I WORK UP BY YOUR HOUSE NOW!! Well, if you still live where you did before, we need to hang out some time!!

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

1) @Turnus is a handsome man. (*obligatory everything is bigger in Texas joke here...except the shorts apparently*)

2) There is a remarkable number of empty alcohol containers in @Ciaran's picture

• Unintentional >.>
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Aislynn said:

40 pounds down in a year... still a few more to go but here is the interim "new me":

Mother's gorgeous :D

Avatar by the most wondrous Feyrll
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited May 2014
    Pointed toe heels of POWAH

The older I get, the more I look like my father.
  • Me and the wife last October at a fancy dinner. I adore this shirt (and the wife of course):

Pre-Christmas:

Shameless selfie - now with glasses (a couple of weeks ago):

• @Tetra you two are so adorbs!
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Tetra said:
    It's mesh, but I feel comfortable slutting it up once in a while.
    On behalf of a silent many...

Good. Gooooood.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Current picture (read: within the last five minutes) of me. Letting my hair grown out since the last picture that was taken.

(for those who don't know, I'm also Unicron. You can find an earlier picture of me in this thread, posted by Junia)

Also, single now. So..yay?
  • Yep, we totally were!
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Trying to hide without being so far out of shot that they'd take it again >.>

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• This is a picture my wife and I just got tagged in on Facebook and I love it. I might as well play. :)

And another of my family and I (pumpkin shirt). I'm sorry I can't do selfies. I just love the people around me too much and you have to know them too. :D