Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I never see these things, Mudlet just dies instantly :I
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    My first thought upon waking up at this time of night was, "Oh no! But if I'm asleep during the day this week, I'm going to miss all the Solstice gnomes! Aaa!" Dammit, Lusternia, you don't control me!
  • edited December 2012
    I can't find the Feyranti Estate. Boo.  Even worse because I am Feyranti. 

That reminds me. Someone marry me?

EDIT: Thank you Tully! This is absolutely amazing. They recognize me as a Feyranti!
  • I've produced more than 30 vernal curio pieces since I began on vernal curio collecting, and I still haven't created a single rare piece. T.T
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Kiradawea said:
    I've produced more than 30 vernal curio pieces since I began on vernal curio collecting, and I still haven't created a single rare piece. T.T
    I generated around 200 pieces for the Waystation quest, and got 3 rares out of the bunch, so... yeah.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Xenthos said:
    Kiradawea said:
    I've produced more than 30 vernal curio pieces since I began on vernal curio collecting, and I still haven't created a single rare piece. T.T
    I generated around 200 pieces for the Waystation quest, and got 3 rares out of the bunch, so... yeah.
    What is wrong with you.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Celina said:
    Xenthos said:
    Kiradawea said:
    What is wrong with you.
    He's Xenthos.
    edited December 2012
    Second post because I'm picky and don't want this to share space with the previous.

THIS is going to become my wedding couture...hopefully. Going to be a pain to design, but it's so beautiful and inspiring!

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • After working on a quest for several hours straight, I find out I need to be able to influence undead in order to complete it. This does NOT please me.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
    Eritheyl said:
    Second post because I'm picky and don't want this to share space with the previous.

THIS is going to become my wedding couture...hopefully. Going to be a pain to design, but it's so beautiful and inspiring!

It's Britney bitch?

Upon further contemplation, I think you should change your wedding outfit to this...

edited December 2012
    GURL, don't think it didn't cross my mind when I was perusing. I actually thought it might be fitting for the themed afterparty, but that's all in @Morshoth's hands! I'm content with whatever :)

(this was my actual backup choice for the wedding outfit, though)

-

Oh good, I didn't want to clash. This is what I'll be wearing.

I found Eventru's outfit. His mouth will probably be moving the same amount too.image

• edited December 2012
    I was thinking this:

Oh, and that should totally be Gaudi's new Pyro skill, floating balls of fire!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited December 2012
    Ascendants already have that.

Basically, that's Celina.
  • This thread has taken a strange and unpleasant turn.
  • I don't know how the old forums survived without gifs...
    Will you still love me when I am no longer young and fergalicious?
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    edited December 2012
    So I had one of those "dream the game you play a ton" dreams last night about Lusternia.

Only it wasn't in text, it was more a live action style dream.

I've learned from it the following:

1: I have really weird cross over dreams, as the Glomdoring guards were beafed up Tau Firewarriors... with wings amongst other things, infact the crossover goes further than that. But I'll stick to the Lusternian related stuff.
    2: Mrs Claus lives in Serenwilde, and is an easy one hit kill, no really I ran past and just decapitated her with a single swing, must have been a World Shattering Critical.
    3: Serenwilde also has two giant hotspas in adjacent indoor rooms, only one is submerged under ice and you need to drop a giant rock on the ice to break it. This one also leads to a hidden chamber area when you fully submerge yourself underneath and come up again for air.
    4: I need to eat less .. whatever I ate last night before going to bed.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

This thread has taken a strange and unpleasant turn.

You love it :D

-

• edited December 2012
    Morshoth said:
    I was thinking this:

<snip big .gif>

Oh, and that should totally be Gaudi's new Pyro skill, floating balls of fire!
    Everybody says I've got great balls of fire.

The obvious implication is that this should be a Minstrel skill instead.
    Eritheyl said:

This is how I picture myself as GM...
  • Celina said:
    Eritheyl said:

And what everyone else sees...

:D
    edited December 2012
    Celina said:
    No kidding? This is how I picture myself as GC:

Eternally with the caption: I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M DOING.

-

• Clearly this is you @Celina

Me as Warlord:

And for some reason, this made me think of @Eritheyl:

Celina said:
    Eritheyl said:

And what everyone else sees...

:D
    This is the best gif parade I have ever had the pleasure of witnessing in a thread. Well done, everyone.

This discussion has been closed.