Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Nihta said:
    I think its just that when pk is happening, everyone wants to participate, and the numbers are usually fairly lopsided depending on the irl hour. Even if no one calls out on their channel, there is deathsight.
    Yes, everyone is starved for PvP and what little they get is unsatisfying as all hell.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    edited July 2014
    The little we get is good for us...aint that right @Thoros

Mostly Celina's just a troll. I don't know why you pay too much attention to her.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    This. So much, this.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Munsia said:

Mostly Celina's just a troll. I don't know why you pay too much attention to her.
    I don't know how you stand to be such a sour, bitterly unhappy person all the time and make such irrational, meaningless statements that have nothing to do with anything but your poor attitude, but I invite you to go sit in your corner and think before you engage with adults. 

I am not trolling anyone. I have not pointed any fingers or called anyone a troll or whatever name. I have a problem with how PK has devolved over the years, my side included. If you can't grasp simple concepts such as these, it's best to relegate yourself to discussions you do understand. THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY SMOOCHES.
    edited July 2014
    Celina said:
    Munsia said:

I don't know how you stand to be such a sour, bitterly unhappy person all the time and make such irrational, meaningless statements that have nothing to do with anything but your poor attitude, but I invite you to go sit in your corner and think before you engage with adults. 

I am not trolling anyone. I have not pointed any fingers or called anyone a troll or whatever name. I have a problem with how PK has devolved over the years, my side included. If you can't grasp simple concepts such as these, it's best to relegate yourself to discussions you do understand. THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY SMOOCHES.

Your every response, your every post either denotes that you are one of the largest trolls this game has, or YOU are indeed the bitter one. Take a look back at all your posts, find out how you respond to people, find the crap that you post all over the forums that only you seemingly care about. See the insults you so easily throw around? Don't try to talk to me about being bitter and irrational. I could care less what little daddy issues you have on a daily basis, but everyone's mostly tired of your crap as can be seen with the posts telling you, they're done with your crap. 

All the insults you keep throwing around is the reason you keep being jailed. By this rate you're gonna end up in the same boat as Draylor. 

Frankly I'm sick and tired of you using the forums as your personal little insult stomping ground. I don't deal with your shit IG, I'm not dealing with it on the forums. Take a week off, understand that no one here wants to deal with your sassy crap, and then come back, how about that? If you wanna be a little ragey child, do it on the clans or on the facebook where it belongs, because that's all you ever do here. 
    God, I am really, genuinely not interested in the personal grudges of meaingless people over the internet trying to derail my thoughts. 

I offer you this gif instead:

Isune is around, and I happen to know that she's specc'd for Banhammers. Let's not and say we did.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Yes I would like to return to the topic that was being discussed with civility by the parties involved. She can go start her Mean Girls burn book on her own time if I'm that big of a deal. Back on topic. 

I personally would like to see some energy invested in server side curing. I wish I had thought about that before the overhaul, I think Achaea just implemented a solid one. Imperian and Aetolia have it too I think. Anything to get some new blood interested in PKing. 

• What happened was, I was guarding ethereal Seren and saw Celina incoming, set three Dark moons in entry rooms, called on allied channel and attacked Celina straight way. She started running around and by then Iasmos and Raeri were in and we killed her. Frankly I tried kill Celina one on one recently in domoth realms but Tacita jumped in too. I died. I do not complain. We got trashed just now by Thoros and company, ok, I admit I feel miserable but that is that. They can, they are competent... 
    I appreciate that you tried to fight me for the domoth! 

• Idrazil said:
    What happened was, I was guarding ethereal Seren and saw Celina incoming, set three Dark moons in entry rooms, called on allied channel and attacked Celina straight way. She started running around and by then Iasmos and Raeri were in and we killed her. Frankly I tried kill Celina one on one recently in domoth realms but Tacita jumped in too. I died. I do not complain. We got trashed just now by Thoros and company, ok, I admit I feel miserable but that is that. They can, they are competent... 
    The way you put it, you make it seem they had to cross 3 planes in a distort just to get there :P
  • Arcanis said:

Idrazil said:
    What happened was, I was guarding ethereal Seren and saw Celina incoming, set three Dark moons in entry rooms, called on allied channel and attacked Celina straight way. She started running around and by then Iasmos and Raeri were in and we killed her. Frankly I tried kill Celina one on one recently in domoth realms but Tacita jumped in too. I died. I do not complain. We got trashed just now by Thoros and company, ok, I admit I feel miserable but that is that. They can, they are competent... 
    The way you put it, you make it seem they had to cross 3 planes in a distort just to get there :P
    You managed to escape. She did not.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited July 2014
    Nihta said:
    I think its just that when pk is happening, everyone wants to participate, and the numbers are usually fairly lopsided depending on the irl hour. Even if no one calls out on their channel, there is deathsight.
    In addition to what I said:

I'm perfectly okay with EtherGlom/EtherSeren and all the cosmic planes being scary and nigh untouchable with all the easy discretionaries we have on hand to deter invaders. I think it should be that way -- a near insurmountable target to raid, because of its significance in the organisations' beliefs.

However, that means we need more opportunities to PvP our heads off than easily gameable domoths and sporadic villages/aetherflares and wildnodes. Then we could get new blood involved in easier-accessible PvP situations, and get our PvP-drought sorted out. Right?

There should be a way to have combat 1v1 in Lusternia. What we really need is a place like your own plane, where people can only come in or out at the beginning of a battle, and people who die are removed.
  • edited July 2014
    my two cents to the combat rants

can someone please fix the shofangi combat skill sets?

much appreciated. 

----------

add that feature to the arenas. Call it a tag team match. You can tag out with your partner/s who are watching in the glade. best two out of three. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • Arcanis said: 
    I was all the way up on Astral.  :-\"

• Idrazil said:
    Arcanis said:

Idrazil said:
    You managed to escape. She did not.
    It's a gift.

• Karlach said:
    To the person who keeps stripping astral clear of sparkleberry.

You owe me 8 million essence.
    And all the time put in to go up and protect and growth it all, cannot forget about that.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Karlach said:
    To the person who keeps stripping astral clear of sparkleberry.

You owe me 8 million essence.
    I keep hearing about that. Yet every time I'm up on astral, I get the goon brigade breathing down my neck. So yeah, sorry, but I won't try and keep an eye out.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I'll make this clear for the record, if any Ascendant is going up there purely to just gift, I won't be touching them.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• it's a trap!
  • Is there a way to check how many times you've turned in slivven in the month? Or for any of these other month-long specials?
  • Horvath said:
    Is there a way to check how many times you've turned in slivven in the month? Or for any of these other month-long specials?
    QUESTEVENT will show how many times you have completed the daily.
  • TavTav
    edited July 2014
    Speaking as a newbie who is interested in combat (hi!) - part of the trouble with getting REAL new combatants (or maybe just me) is that feature creep I keep hearing about. I'd love to get involved, 1v1 or group, but right now I have no idea what I'm doing so I just sort of wander around. Stuff is flat-out not in helpfiles for the game itself, or if it is it's tucked away in ones I'm not smart enough to find. There's this sort of language you all speak, that I'm trying to learn? But becoming fluent in it isn't easy. I don't quite understand planes, I have to ask poor @Hecton about like 40 things every time I log in and he's got the patience of a saint for putting up with it. The wiki makes an attempt at helping new players get involved with the lovely newbie guide  - but it could stand to be a lot more in depth. I've got vague notions of RP and how to connect, but I'm utterly clueless when it comes to the specifics of the game, and it's a little frustrating to have to keep 3 wiki pages up at all times just to be able to follow conversations. Which isn't anyone's fault, just a downside of being a newbie in a game with such a high learning curve.

...This is far longer than I expected and I don't actually even know what this thread is for (...Tweets? #newbie?) so I'm gonna end here with just a sort of blanket request: if there's some newb resource I've overlooked, I'd love to know what it is. Some kind of IG book or website that kind of picks up where that newbie guide ends would be awesome.
    Combat open resources just aren't there and it's more of a teacher to teacher thing, at least for most melders across the game I noticed. A lot of them just aren't being taught right, and I've had to just recently teach someone the entire concept of geographical geometric designs for melding...
  • edited July 2014
    Having finally finished the glomdoring quest line, I have to say that for the first time in quite a long time I actually feel bad for Rowena. Peeling back the veils of Glomdoring truly shows what lies beneath.

Edit:
    oh and ending it with this was perfect.

Brennan Stormcrow sniggers evilly.
    Brennan Stormcrow says, "She was always a vain bitch."
This discussion has been closed.