Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Oof, I think I've only lost 1.2 million to regrowth myself.

Clearly, ascendants need a nature guard power as well.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited July 2014
    Munsia said:
    Combat open resources just aren't there and it's more of a teacher to teacher thing, at least for most melders across the game I noticed. A lot of them just aren't being taught right, and I've had to just recently teach someone the entire concept of geographical geometric designs for melding...
    Yeah, one of the first lessons I go through with interested novice fighters are the 'platonic shapes' of melding. 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I got Gift for free!  :D
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Xenthos said:
    Was it...credits?
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Munsia said:
    Xenthos said:
    Was it...credits?
    Being a nature TA, he gets all the nature powers free of charge. I believe he's talking about Nature's Gift

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Oh, and here I thought noone remembered it was Xenthos's birthday and this was his way of telling us...
    Munsia said:
    Oh, and here I thought noone remembered it was Xenthos's birthday and this was his way of telling us...
    I do generally at least try to be grammatically correct.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Xenthos said:
    Feel free to be useful then!

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• To all the people who think they're being clever with the insults over the market channel: stop.

• I hate when being disconnected while forging... hope is not due to daydreaming policy mechanics...
    Shouldn't be. The timeout requires you to not be doing any actions, FORGE commands would count as being active.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Karlach said:
    Xenthos said:
    Feel free to be useful then!
    Given that I used it to replant 3 spheres a couple of days ago- done.  Others took those spheres and spread them out, then still others went and Nature Guarded them.

Before implying someone can't / is not "useful" in a public setting, please at least have the courtesy to verify that they actually didn't do anything.  There is no call to be rude just for the sake of being rude.

I'm pretty content with what I did do, and I hope that the rest of the community is able to benefit from sparkleberry growth too.
    Next time I'll just bold/underscore/italise the word "free" so you can just spot the play on words.

Karlach said:
    Next time I'll just bold/underscore/italise the word "free" so you can just spot the play on words.
    It still wouldn't have come across any less abrasive / pointed.
    edited July 2014
    Xenthos said:
    Karlach said:
    Oh quit looking to be offended by everything, it's entirely possible for people to say things without being passive aggressive in them.

Karlach said:
    Xenthos said:
    Karlach said:
    Oh quit looking to be offended by everything, it's entirely possible for people to say things without passive aggressive in them.
    It's quite possible for some people, sure.  When you make it so apparently obvious, though... yeah.  I don't even have to "look," your post is dripping with it. :)

Karlach said:
    Thank you for so amply demonstrating my point.
  • lololol.

Guys clam down, as an old phase would say: Making a pebble look like a mountain.

Chilllllllll

• Boy, you kinda butchered that metaphor. :P

• Iasmos said:
    Boy, you kinda butchered that metaphor. :P
    translations to english are hard ><
  • Arcanis said:
    Iasmos said:
    The equivalent phrase in English is 'Making a mountain out of a molehill.'
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • edited July 2014
    Tridemon said:
    Arcanis said:
    Iasmos said:
    The equivalent phrase in English is 'Making a mountain out of a molehill.'
    In German, it would be 'Making an elephant out of a fly'.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Making a forestal gargantuan out of a Tolborolla mosquito!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited July 2014
    I don't care why you're here, or what motivates you, or what reason you're in a manse with 《insert aetherplex dweller》.

But if you're on a character doing things and you see said aetherplex dweller log on, and you go QQ so you can log on as another character to go snuggle in their manse with them? You got issues.

/closerant
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Election, y u make me nervous?

This is the only election ever that's made me go omgomgomgomg.
  • @Celina I feel your pain dude I really do. I use to always savor the 1 on 1 combat, always use to want it so bad. But Lusternia isn't a 1 on 1 combat game unfortunately.

I had to accept that its a game focused on its group aspects in every regard. And that's cool. That's just not what I was expecting from the game. But over time I've had to seriously come to terms and accept that fact because that's what Lusternia is, its centered around group combat and teamwork (and it really is too, good teamwork vrs bad teamwork, you can clearly see the results especially from the LOLSTEWARTSVILLE revolt) But that's fine, too, personally I had to mentally change how I Pked to work in the group combat regard, cuz 1v1 and group fighting are totally different things. Instead of solo raiding, bring a buddy, it's possible for 2 people to take out a defending party easily if you use awesome strategies to split the group, block them off, watch your ally carefully and rescue them or be rescued at the right times. I play Achaea too and frankly I've really come to appreciate some of the things Lusternia's group fighting has, Achaea's group survival times tend to be like 3-6 seconds, in Lusternia it's more like 10-15 seconds (assuming you're being focused by 3+ people) Huge difference between dying in 3 seconds to dying in 10 seconds.

Over time I've come to accept that I actually really really really like Lusternia's Pk system that we got, I mean it -could- use a couple changes but let's not go into that, in a group situation lots of things can be dodged/avoided than like in a 1 v 1 situation, like sap is pretty freakin stupid 1 on 1 but in a group with good teamwork you can get a buddy to cleanse you, in 1 on 1, tahtetso is pretty much the dominating class in the game, but in a group with all the passives and hindering and if you have your friendly neighborhood spider man (ectoplasm yo) you can stop the monk train in its tracks. Heretic/infidel/inqui, stupid 1 on 1, but in groups, kill the inqui man.

• I had a dream about re-building Lothringen solely via solstice stocking pulls...

See you all in 10-15 years!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I had a dream about re-building Lothringen solely via solstice stocking pulls...

See you all in 10-15 years!
    I'll wait for you.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
This discussion has been closed.