Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• edited September 2014
    Daraius said:
    Unblinking, unrelenting eye contact is always a good thing and never creepy or bad.
    Don't think the gif worked

It's true, I really am you.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Everyone in Hallifax is getting makeovers. Gotta pick a new look to stay fashionable but I can't decide.

image image image
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Clearly...

• Clearly:

This is most suitable
  • Am I the only one who first imagined lucidians like this?

• I love Glom and all, but it is depressingly quiet lately

This too shall pass.
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    This too shall pass.
    Let's hope  =((

• edited September 2014
    Naime said:
    I love Glom and all, but it is depressingly quiet lately
    Lusternia overall is generally quiet right now, however Glom was never really known to be a loud talkative place to begin with
    :D

Edit: Other than the occasional shouts of Glory >>

• Naime said:
    Daraius said:
    This too shall pass.
    Let's hope  =((
    It's the time of year when school/uni/college/work/whateveryouaredoinginlife gets busy!
  • Anita said:

Naime said:

Daraius said:

This too shall pass.

Let's hope  =((

It's the time of year when school/uni/college/work/whateveryouaredoinginlife gets busy!

College Apps! So I've been off lately:|

• Elanorwen said:
    Because it looks fancy? It's a glowing pyramid with a dragon flying overhead. What would you put in for Serenwilde? A tree with a stag next to it? That's very ummm... exciting/fantasy-like?
    I just want to see Chris Bourassa paint some Glom. THAT would be some Lusternia eye-candy. :D

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    edited September 2014
    But dear lord, imagine him drawing that Glom ability that inflates your boobs Penumbra.  :-&
    I used to make cakes.

• Never felt I was a horribly awful person in game but coming out of rehab I feel like everything is better in game... Like the way I react is so much different
  • Daraius said:
    But dear lord, imagine him drawing that Glom ability that inflates your boobs Penumbra.  :-&
    I had to lol. Bourassa certaintly doesn't lack boobs when he paints.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Riluna said:
    Daraius said:

He put boobs on the Dracnari. THEY'RE NOT MAMMALS THEY'RE DRAGONS! ~grumble~

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• Maellio said:
    Riluna said:
    Daraius said:

He put boobs on the Dracnari. THEY'RE NOT MAMMALS THEY'RE DRAGONS! ~grumble~
    Precisely. There should be 3 sets of boobs!
  • honours persayis

Euphoric Priestess Persayis Damascene, Dancer of Bone and Blood (Female Demigoddess).
    *POW* Sand in your eyes!
    [HINT]: This player's honours are hidden by an artifact called the Scroll of Laurels, allowing them
    to show a custom message in their place.

Yay. Thank you @Ieptix.
  • Almost all the Serens on the who list are bunched together by name, and location

I found this semi-interesting, for some reason

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I teleport to someone, and kill them.

They drop a bunch of rats, me being extremely confused as to why they are ratting (I assumed needed gold), I gave them 100k.

Person sends me a message:

"Real challenge. Go behead a two year old or something. // Like they do in the middle east. Be proud y ou are an ass."

Sometimes you just can't win.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Yay for people using SNUB to avoid continuing a polite IC conversation after 3 sentences.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited September 2014
    Silvanus said:

They drop a bunch of rats, me being extremely confused as to why they are ratting (I assumed needed gold), I gave them 100k.

"Real challenge. Go behead a two year old or something. // Like they do in the middle east. Be proud y ou are an ass."

Jeez, can you issue for that since they really went there OOC?

EDIT: But seriously, the North really has the classiest people. On one hand, people who can't deal with dying via text, on the other, people who attack their allies during wildnodes.

I get mad when I'm cheesed out by an Illuminati, but not enough to make it so personal. Hallifax seeking new friends pls.

• Silvanus said:

Wait....what?

Happens once and suddenly a tradition..
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I now know of 4 people (possibly more!) searching for the one curio piece I've been after for weeks. Argh. Where are you, poteen pot rare???

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Lavinya said:
    I now know of 4 people (possibly more!) searching for the one curio piece I've been after for weeks. Argh. Where are you, poteen pot rare???
    You'll learn that it's been inside you this entire time, then realize that you accidentally swallowed it because it looked edible.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Yeah there needs to be an easy way to shell out and finish your curios
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Tweet: Rivius hasn't answered my message yet :sad:
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.

• Everiine said:
    Tweet: Rivius hasn't answered my message yet :sad:
    I know that feeling, best to corner him, and sit on him.

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Anyone know how long the length limit on the scroll of laurels is?
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    That embarassing moment when your laptop battery dies during stage 3 of your domoth....and then your computer crashes mere minutes after you finally get back to it.

This discussion has been closed.