Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

Maligorn said:
    Sorry -- I switched to talking to Lavinya in the middle of that. That observation was for her, whom I've seen be quite affected by Elanorwen and Caerlyr.
    And from it I learned that little tid-bit I shared. Why was I bothered? Because I let myself be. (Also being abused oocly on facebook I think is taking things a little further and more personally than just being a jerk in the game).

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Had to play on the HTML client with no reflexes. Do you know how hard it is to wag a tail with just the right amount of insouciance without preset emotes!?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I have so many aliases related to traveling and getting around. As soon as I lose access to them, it gets awkward fast.
  • edited September 2014
    I'm pretty sure Munsia's rules are pretty simple, really.
    • Don't try to control Munsia,
    • Don't act like a big shot when you're not,
    • Don't be an ass to Munsia.

Three simple things (which should really apply to everyone, not just her), and you'll basically not have to have complaints about her... That's from my own personal experience, at least, and she seems fine, at least to me. Pretty sure anyone who knows Syrennia can say she didn't have to ass kiss Munsia to get to that point either.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Maligorn said:
    Karlach said:
    A general polite reminder to the community as a whole, that there's not many people left these days. So if you could stop needlessly causing fights and arguments amongst yourselves with a view to driving others away, that'd be great.

Inspired by, but not entirely due to, the argument above.
    Probably could've used this before Munsia made life for every Feyranti and Lillie too stressful to log on to :-/
    Except there's other examples in my head, but bringing them up would probably break some forum rule or other. But generally there's been to much recently of people having to put others down for their own satisfaction or means.

I'll leave you with the words of a wise man:

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Lavinya said:

Maligorn said:
    Sorry -- I switched to talking to Lavinya in the middle of that. That observation was for her, whom I've seen be quite affected by Elanorwen and Caerlyr.
    And from it I learned that little tid-bit I shared. Why was I bothered? Because I let myself be. (Also being abused oocly on facebook I think is taking things a little further and more personally than just being a jerk in the game).
    A wonderful lesson of the day on the forums seems to be this:

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Lavinya said:

Maligorn said:
    That's a new thing for sure. I know I've never intentionally harassed anyone in any media outside the game, especially Facebook. Heck, last time I logged onto my Facebook account was well over a year ago. The only case you could have said I 'harassed' you was after that snub during the whole shrine defiling incident where I hadn't even offered once to defile. You do have to understand the way things looked from my point of view in that regard, though. Caoimhe Dell is a protected territory of Serenwilde, and there's a Serenwilde melder reporting people moving around in their meld inside the Dell, that sort of implies to me that they might be having a defensive fight, which is why I went there. My bad for not figuring things out first, but then again there's times when asking doesn't work. If the person is fighting several enemies at once, chances are they won't be able to respond in the first place, which is why I went in, checked scent, got declared, attacked, etc. When I realized it was a case of shrine defilement, I simply left. Before that particular incident, I don't seem to recall any interaction between Lavinya and Elanorwen, which of course made it all the more entertaining of how you responded to an attempt at conversation and diplomatic resolution of random enemying.

But anyway, whatever, it's always Elanorwen that is the bad/mean one and/or at fault.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • This conversation ends now. As has been said, if you have problems with another player in-game, either SNUB or ISSUE them...or better yet, both.  Unless we see the abuse first hand, none of the admin will take action unless an issue has been filed. Ranting on the forums is entirely unproductive.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Oneiroi said:
    Ranting on the forums is entirely unproductive.
    I call shenanagins.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    @Elanorwen uhhhhh....I wasn't talking about you. At all. I'm sorry if my wording made it seem that I was. I presumed that since you know, you've never spoken to me on facebook ever, that you would realise that. My bad!

Lavinya said:
    @Elanorwen uhhhhh....I wasn't talking about you. At all. I'm sorry if my wording made it seem that I was. I presumed that since you know, you've never spoken to me on facebook ever, that you would realise that. My bad!
    Point taken. I'm a bit out of whack presently, so brain isn't operating all that well. I do apologize for any misunderstandings, they were most likely on my end.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • That feel when you only go up to an aetherbubble for a domoth once in four weeks or so.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Boo on having to leave to pick up the car while engaging in a cautious, distrusting, yet intriguing RP :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Ugh .....
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    **************************[ THE SHADOWDANCERS GUILD ]**************************

Guildmember Rank Position GT GNT CGT

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Siam 2 Security On On On

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Fullest I've seen it in awhile!
  • Arcanis said:
    Fullest I've seen it in awhile!
    We had, what, five people (Including me) around? Holy shit, it's getting crowded in here.

Pic related, it's what me, Arcanis and Athree did for about two hours on a Sunday evening.
    Retired.
    @Kelly is such an awesome friend, outside of the name calling, griefing and regular bullying.
    @Yomoigu is so violent.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Does Nature Guard really no longer protect against herb dormancy?

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    Riluna said:
    Does Nature Guard really no longer protect against herb dormancy?
    Nothing I've read recently would indicate that as an intended change. Bug it.
  • I'm going to be pretty unhappy when Shanthmark/Paavik happens at 5 in the morning.

Pass through the aetherplex and spot something odd.

"object115325"                          an unspecified object

p object
    What do you wish to examine?

p 115325
    The unspecified object just sits there existing and taking up space even though you aren't really sure exactly what it is.
    It weighs about 12 pounds.
    There is a flame-shaped sigil firmly attached.

....what the?

What did you do now @Xenthos?!

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    That was at the Matrix for a while too. I think we saw it previously during that period when Yomoigu was talking into our minds.
    I used to make cakes.

• How come the pyramid of Gaudiguch is the logo when you log in on the main website?

#bias

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
    Riluna said:
    How come the pyramid of Gaudiguch is the logo when you log in on the main website?

#bias
    Because it looks fancy? It's a glowing pyramid with a dragon flying overhead. What would you put in for Serenwilde? A tree with a stag next to it? That's very ummm... exciting/fantasy-like?

Needs moar crystalz
    I used to make cakes.

Missing the obvious answer here.

Because Illuminati.

• I had a good interview this morning! I got a lot of focused eye contact. I don't know if this is just creepy or bad. It makes the introvert in me scream inwardly.

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
    Unblinking, unrelenting eye contact is always a good thing and never creepy or bad.
    I used to make cakes.

This discussion has been closed.