Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Southgard Gates. (road).
    This location is flooded with shallow, crystal clear water. There are 8 cursed
    suit of living dark armours here.
    You see exits leading southwest and out (open door).

What are these, and why do they hate me? :(
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Dark Armour Quest. Those kill
  • Selenity said:
    Southgard Gates. (road).

Catacombs quest if I'm not mistaken releases those. You seem to run into all the fun stuff lately.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • No, catacombs quest release undead orcs, which are just one wave and much weaker. That's the Chancel quest. 
    Rialorm said:
    Selenity said:
    Southgard Gates. (road).

Catacombs quest if I'm not mistaken releases those. You seem to run into all the fun stuff lately.
    Nighthawks, forsaken guards, living dark armour...

... next Kethuru will just drop down and instagib me.
  • That's a few months away yet.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Just wait until someone from your forest gets a Seal and then afk's at the Moonhart.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    You'll know it's time when WHO is filled with mega-powerful characters you've never met before because they only come back once a year.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
    Shaddus said:
    Just wait until someone from your forest gets a Seal and then afk's at the Moonhart.
    What is a seal and why does it sound like it will cause me to die. ._.
  • edited November 2014
    Selenity said:
    Shaddus said:
    It's a thingy that people win from the Ascension events. Like the ones on Avechna's Peak. Chaos, Harmony, Life, Death, Beauty, Knowledge, War, Justice and Nature.

There's an event for each one of the nine, and the winner gets a seal, which causes bits of Kethuru to come trying to kill them all the time.

EDIT: Way too much use of the word 'seal' in the same sentence. Fixed!
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • Selenity said:
    Once a year (real life, not in game), an event happens known as the Ascension. All of the domoths have their own contest, and winning one of these contests gives you a seal. The seal does a couple things I think, but the main purpose of it is to allow you to, in the final event, have a chance to be raised as a True Ascendant. The final event is everybody basically going up to Astral and fighting over a staff for a few hours. Winner gets TA, which usually comes with a name change. Soll became Ilyarin, Sojiro became Shuyin, Xiel became Viynain, Ceren became Fillin, Esano became Akyaevin, Xenthos became Xynthin who became Xenthos again, Sidd became Synkarin, and Morkarion became Karlach.

Notably, the seals can also be traded in as an artifact for some obscene amount of credits. 2500, wasn't it? Dunno.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Altrea said:
    Selenity said:
    Once a year (real life, not in game), an event happens known as the Ascension. All of the domoths have their own contest, and winning one of these contests gives you a seal. The seal does a couple things I think, but the main purpose of it is to allow you to, in the final event, have a chance to be raised as a True Ascendant. The final event is everybody basically going up to Astral and fighting over a staff for a few hours. Winner gets TA, which usually comes with a name change. Soll became Ilyarin, Sojiro became Shuyin, Xiel became Viynain, Ceren became Fillin, Esano became Akyaevin, Xenthos became Xynthin who became Xenthos again, Sidd became Synkarin, and Morkarion became Karlach.

Notably, the seals can also be traded in as an artifact for some obscene amount of credits. 2500, wasn't it? Dunno.
    2000cr, since their value is 3000cr.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    I hate ascension. Half of it is MUNSY ARE YOU GONNA COMPETE IN THIS?! "No...No I don't want the stress." COME ON I'LL HELP YOU. "No..no I'm okay."

Then I end up doing it
    Munsia said:
    I hate ascension. Half of it is MUNSY ARE YOU GONNA COMPETE IN THIS?! "No...No I don't want the stress." COME ON I'LL HELP YOU. "No..no I'm okay."

Then I end up doing it
    I disappear during most of Ascension time. I can't stand it. Worst couple of months in the year.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Selenity said:
    Southgard Gates. (road).

This is why people hide in manses, there's some scary shit out there.
    Retired.
  • Everiine said:
    Munsia said:

Then I end up doing it
    I disappear during most of Ascension time. I can't stand it. Worst couple of months in the year.
    I dunno, it has its perks!
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I could care less about ascension. I'm only back because I spent all my money on figurines and couldn't afford to buy Warlords of Draenor.

I expected to get horribly depressed like last time I tried to return, but people have been really cool and stuff.

• Wearing the True Crown of D'Varsha, sitting in the aetherplex... some of the things I've heard. D:
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
    edited November 2014
    Oh man, I'm not sure I even want to know. >.< People don't realize that not even your Tells are safe.

As for Ascension, well, it has its perks for a percentage of the playerbase. For those of us who aren't demigods/VAs, have a ton of artifacts, are min-maxed, and have finely tuned our PvP skills, it's a drag. There's not a whole lot someone like me can do in any Ascension event--will be crushed in a fight, will be blasted influencing, and will experience both even just trying to help others. I could win Knowledge or Beauty, and that's it--no change at anything greater. So, I just opt out of the whole process.

And the lag. Ooooh, the lag.

• Kurut said:
    Wearing the True Crown of D'Varsha, sitting in the aetherplex... some of the things I've heard. D:

Vivet said:
    Everiine said:
    Oh man, I'm not sure I even want to know. >.< People don't realize that not even your Tells are safe.

Let's not kid ourselves - no one's going to sit in the Plex with the Crown of D'Varsha without the expectation of hearing some stuff.

In fact, if you see someone there with the Crown, it then becomes your sworn duty to inform all your friends over clans so you can arrange to pass by while exchanging increasingly lurid and nonsensical tells.

Im beginning to understand why people LOOK over anyone that enters the aetherplex...

I recall one time I had the Crown (was part of my quests-to-do list) and went to the plex to shop. I immediately receive a tell "Nice crown"... I thought the person was just insanely paranoid and checks everyone near them.
  • edited November 2014
    happybirthday
    It has not been your birthday yet this year. Patience, your present will still be here when the big
    day comes!

characters
    Registration Details
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Email Address: <redacted>
    First Name   : <redacted>
    Last Name    : <redacted>
    Date of Birth: 1990-12-23
    Gender       : male

date
    Today is the 21st of Juliary, 398 years after the Coming of Estarra. The phase of the moon is the
    Waning Crescent.

In your world it is Sunday, the 23rd of November, in the year 2014.

Why the hate lusty :(

Edit: Apparently it's set to december...must have been when I changed me email registration. Too sleepy to even notice.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Arcanis said:
    happybirthday
    It has not been your birthday yet this year. Patience, your present will still be here when the big
    day comes!

characters
    Registration Details

date
    Today is the 21st of Juliary, 398 years after the Coming of Estarra. The phase of the moon is the
    Waning Crescent.

Because your registered DOB is December 23...?
  • Kelly said:
    Arcanis said:
    happybirthday
    day comes!

characters
    Registration Details

date
    Waning Crescent.

Because your registered DOB is December 23...?
    the heck...how is it december..cant believe I missed that
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Silvanus said:
    And then you remember the lag.
    Man. Chaos challenge, anyone?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Munsia said:
    Dark Armour Quest. Those kill
    That particular quest is from the Chancel of Clangorum, is it not? (the same quest that can result in flame warriors, if I am not mistaken)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Everiine said:

As for Ascension, well, it has its perks for a percentage of the playerbase. For those of us who aren't demigods/VAs, have a ton of artifacts, are min-maxed, and have finely tuned our PvP skills, it's a drag. There's not a whole lot someone like me can do in any Ascension event--will be crushed in a fight, will be blasted influencing, and will experience both even just trying to help others. I could win Knowledge or Beauty, and that's it--no change at anything greater. So, I just opt out of the whole process.

And the lag. Ooooh, the lag.
    Chaos and Justice, in theory, can be won by anybody. For Chaos, just be the last person holding the hamster, or be the first person to get the hamster, and hide in your fortress that your allies build around you.

For Justice, win rock paper scissors 50 times in a row and you might beat someone with 10k ego.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
This discussion has been closed.