Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Aetherplex needs to restock potions yo
    The playa you love to hate
  • trashtalking arsehats. Whatsup witchu? 
    is dead like the dodo
  • Xeria said:
    trashtalking arsehats. Whatsup witchu? 
    This sounds like an amazing dingbat artifact!

By wearing this hat on your rear end, the next thing you put in a nexus will say something nasty.
  • Drakius said:
    Aetherplex needs to restock potions yo
    I think it'd be far more efficient to approach one of the shop owners ICly and tell them they're out.
  • Daganev said:
    Xeria said:
    trashtalking arsehats. Whatsup witchu? 
    This sounds like an amazing dingbat artifact!

By wearing this hat on your rear end, the next thing you put in a nexus will say something nasty.
     I will buy the reverse of that. Lovelysunshine honeybunhats. You can own this hat but cannot wear it yourself. You can only gift it to another person. Once put on, it can never be taken off. This person speech priviledges can be taken away for a full day, if he or she attempts to trashtalk.
    is dead like the dodo
  • xeria needs hugs
  • edited November 2014
    Drakius said:
    xeria needs hugs
    Xeria needs to bite the face off someone, bury that someone and then erect a monument to her own vengeance as warning to ensure that it never happens again.

Hugging won't solve the situation. A dead body, and a captured shard in a jar would solve the situation. 

(P.s thanks! :D
    is dead like the dodo
  • Has anyone else had an issue with bugs being unresolved?  I know you have a lot to do, @Ieptix but I have a bug back from the first of October, and there's no update to let me know if it was fixed or not a bug, or anything - same for the other two bugs I have.  (Though to be fair, I did just file one of them this morning!)
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • edited November 2014
    I've got a couple sitting from 2012.

EDIT: Heck, I've got one from June still not being classified.
  • Ssaliss said:
    I've got a couple sitting from 2012.

EDIT: Heck, I've got one from June still not being classified.
    True, but one of these bugs is kind of important since it involves something that was just updated in the overhaul, in terms of emotes.
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Xeria needs to calm down and remember Lusternia is a game. :-??
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I had a bug that was returned as "consult your envoy if you think this is a bug".

Since when does being drunk cause paranoia? Just saying.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Wasn't that a known change from the overhaul? Drunkenness used to cause dizziness, dizziness was removed and replaced with paranoia across the board.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    No bug talk on the forums unless you're discussing "On Temporal Beekeeping" or "On the Effect of Diet on the Red Ridged Beetle."
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    NInja tumble changes are problematic. 
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Tee hee, a few bugs. My bug list got cleared of all its resolved bugs (booooo) but it's still pretty long.
  • Took up astrology. Complicated! Sort through complications, and it's suddenly very fun!

Fast forward about 24 hours

Notice the willpower/endurance cost for doing things... and die a little inside.

In short: Astrology is fun, it's complicated, and it's only good for serious fighting if planetary alignment isn't being dumb. Despite being "meh" power-wise, it will eat through tens of thousands of endurance+willpower at the speed of fast.

...still gonna have fun with it.
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
  • You actually have a nice bonus there in that gaudi has the golden chessboard, assuming that's been fixed to actually work for gaudi citizens. Spot on about dumb alignments, though. Having ego curse, hallucinations, and aeon all on the same sign makes me sad.
    Weed causes paranoia, not drinking.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    quick question: is the night market still doable?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• follow up question: What is the night market?

• Siam said:
    quick question: is the night market still doable?
    As far as I know it is.

Daganev said:
    follow up question: What is the night market?
    It's a market that only comes out at night.

It's also where Terentia and Eventru turned back up after being sealed away with the Dreadform of Iklara.
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • Kalnid said:
    Wasn't that a known change from the overhaul? Drunkenness used to cause dizziness, dizziness was removed and replaced with paranoia across the board.
    What kind of alcohol am I drinking that makes me paranoid of everyone around me? Should make me cheerful
  • Absinthe
  • Daganev said:
    Absinthe
    The one time I did black absinthe shots I could not stop laughing, at all, for a very long time. Everything was hilariously amusing.

Fwiw, alcohol removes inhibition and tends to make whatever mood the drinker is in stronger. So if one is feeling distrustful alcohol could cause paranoia. It's also, on that note, a common feeling expected by those going into withdrawal.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • edited November 2014
    Sometimes I feel bad for the amount of sass Lisaera gets. We still love You though (mostly)
  • I was sitting in the library, minding my own business, looking for books on the history of Gaudiguch and Alin'dor, and suddenly moon-fiery-doom from the skies and a bunch of scary stuff.

Kinda made me want to teach more people how to make an eaf. >.>
    I occasionally like to pretend that I'm replanting all of these herbs to attract bees, and might one day form an alliance with the bees and take over the Basin. Then we could have a wonderful tea party with plenty of honey and the best tea blends.
    I can remember a certain bearded Fizban clone wandering through the streets of Magnagora hitting people with fire until Auntie Esty told him to stop.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Shaddus said:
    I can remember a certain bearded Fizban clone wandering through the streets of Magnagora hitting people with fire until Auntie Esty told him to stop.
    Fizban clone, wot? Who?
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
This discussion has been closed.