Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Shaddus said:
    It's always a good day when I wake up to 30+ tweets and angst filled, emotionally charged posts. That's how Kethuru is coming back this time.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    Well, I think you'll have to believe me when I say that I'm pretty sure I don't really need to get more kills at the moment. I have a...fair amount of them already.

Altrea has it right though. If you're not having fun, make your own fun. 

...Which may include jumping groups of people if you can't find individuals to jump.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Does Shuyin need hugs?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Does Shuyin need hugs?
    Shuyin needs someone to try to fight him and actually put up a good try at it without running away. If I had to guess.

*continues to theorycraft how to Spiritsinger by looking over spar logs so she may one day challenge Shuyin and not get tarot'd or greywhisper'd to death*
    The secret to fighting Shuyin is not to fight Shuyin.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    *makes note to try and login and learn the ways of the Shu-win*
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    So, after being completely unable to locate my personal journal for like a week straight, I finally found it.

Turns out it was in my -briefcase- all along. Not my suitcase.

How's that for a first world problem?

• Vivet said:
    So, after being completely unable to locate my personal journal for like a week straight, I finally found it.

Turns out it was in my -briefcase- all along. Not my suitcase.

How's that for a first world problem?

Someone obviously needs a boa and a trunk.
  • edited November 2014
    I like to think that whoever came up with the idea of turning Gloriana to Glomdoring read and was immediately obsessed with The Dark Tower series.

KA IS A WHEEL.

KAAA, 

KAAA.-crowflap-

like me

• edited November 2014
    @Morshoth
    I guess I can add my input into this, as I was the one who started it. An invite went out over market for the ball, and being a Gaudiguchian, I thought, "What better RP than to crash a party? We aren't invited, but we are going to go anyway, because hey, party!" So then, not knowing if I would even be successful, I tried teleporting in, and it worked. I stood around, nearly silent, being perfectly peaceful (but knowing I would likely be attacked.)
    Xeria was inclined to let you stay. She prefers attempting to win people over through food, drink and merriment. Especially firefolk. Alast! She underestimated the extent of hallifax hate of gaudiguchians, even younglings.
    -------------------------------------------
    Also @Xeria wants to bite several people in the butt. She feels that they really need it.
    is dead like the dodo
    Does the diamond chalice also work for aetherwill, or just regular willpower?
    I'm about 90% sure it's just normal willpower.
  • They're more like guidelines, anyway.

• Kurut said:
    Decided to be extra nice today! Reanimated (resurrected) a certain someone from a certain northern forest after she died (twice).

Immediately upon bringing her back to life, she says (referring to my eaf), "Put that thing away"

...Oh well! I did a good deed anyway!
    That's called sticking to your RP. I'd rather like that response..alongside a thank you ^^.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    eaf'Eramich = fae chimera :S
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

I wondered what the hell that stood for. Grats to you, sir.
  • Siam said:
    eaf'Eramich = fae chimera :S

That's it, I'm out.
    Retired.
    Could this revolt end already. o__o
  • Seriously, screw this revolt. I suddenly understand why everyone hates peaced revolts now.

There needs to be a thing that like, after 2 hours of revolt, all people standing in the village can vote to coinflip the village. Or majority wins. Or something. I'm still participating but I've seen people give up in less than an hour of trying. 
  • I had nothing at all for debating so I threw together a bunch of aliases in the middle of the revolt >.>

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I just hate revolts that drag on that long. I like it peaced because I'm a far better debater than I am fighter (and it's a lot easier to run from a losing debate than when you are dying), but yeah, no one wants to spend hours like that.

Context plz.
This discussion has been closed.