Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    The shouting occurred after Gaudiguchians started crashing the ball and making themselves nuissances.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Everiine said:
    The shouting occurred after Gaudiguchians started crashing the ball and making themselves nuissances.
    Nothing says control a situation better than egging people on!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Everiine said:
    Nuissance...

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, right?
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    If you want to continue talking, we can do so IG.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • He made a nuisance of himself and got killed. She made a nuisance of herself and got killed. I generally expect to get killed when I make a nuisance of myself.

Everyone's happy.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I don't necessarily equate showing up to join a party peacefully and being attacked without being asked to leave is 'being a nuisance' 

I just equate it to poor manners.

And @Zyphora's bloodlust.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited November 2014
    Zyphora. Will. Cut a bitch.

EDIT: But I'm not sure how Gaudiguch could crash a party. Isn't that against the law to crash a party.

• edited November 2014

Yeah, says the one who threatened to kill our Fleshpots

Gee I wonder why we are attacking

Also we started attacking after Morshoth was attacked. AND we attacked because of the nice little market comments you had for us

'kay disagree to the fact. Just sayin'

The playa you love to hate

• Maligorn said:
    EDIT: But I'm not sure how Gaudiguch could crash a party. Isn't that against the law to crash a party.
    Which law?
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
    Yeah, I remember when @Zyphora did the 'attack first, talk after' with the Star-crossed Lovers

Totally a griefer

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Synkarin said:
    I don't necessarily equate showing up to join a party peacefully and being attacked without being asked to leave is 'being a nuisance' 

He was asked to leave.
  • Shaddus said:
    Guys, can you please stop having fun everywhere you're making Glomdoring look bad :(

Bring back the funny please, Jebus! Do I need to sacrifice a stag? I'll do it. I'll sacrifice as many cute animals as it takes to bring the mojo back to Glomdoring!
    Didn't I see you romping at the Ravenwood not long ago? #PEARLS

He romps screaming F'ai Glomdoring!

He romps WITH NO MERCY

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Darvellan said:
    Neos said:
    Shaddus said:
    In the past you've lost two gods to fusion-ha, one god to "oh god, why are they farming my godrealm", one goddess ran off to hang out with Kalikai, and Neos ate Carakhan. Don't run Darvellan off.
    I didn't eat my Craken. Go away you.
    I can attest that is in fact what actually happened to @Carakhan.
    Fine then, you can't see my boat, or my five fountains.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Kelly said:
    Synkarin said:

He was asked to leave.
    God @Kelly, I was just making a @Zyphora griefer joke

buzzkill

Everiine said:
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • i wasn't there for the shouting, but isn't it in character for Gaudiguch to do exactly that? The lesson is simple: Invite them to your party or they will invite themselves.

I for one wholeheartedly support gatecrashing!
    Retired.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Sounds like I'll see a lot of felony trespassing enemy records when I log in.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Iari said:

Maligorn said:
    Which law?
    The One Law. Duh!

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I killed some one and didn't even get a good scolding. And I trespassed, three times.

/nails

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Elanorwen said:
    Iari said:

Maligorn said:
    Which law?
    The One Law. Duh!
    The One Law is what makes Gaudiguch stupid. 

It's not the problem that it is what it is, just that it's too ambigious. It can literally mean anything to anyone at anytime. Thus getting you in trouble for the dumbest shit and others not in trouble for said shit. 
  • Elanorwen said:
    Iari said:

Maligorn said:
    Which law?
    The One Law. Duh!
    The One Law only applies to Gaudiguch citizens, or so I was told.
    Retired.
    Munsia said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Iari said:

Maligorn said:
    Which law?
    The One Law. Duh!

It's not the problem that it is what it is, just that it's too ambigious. It can literally mean anything to anyone at anytime. Thus getting you in trouble for the dumbest shit and others not in trouble for said shit. 
    That's kind of exactly the point.

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • The One Law is supposed to be shitty and mutable like that, is what I gathered from my very little time playing in Gaudiguch.

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Eritheyl said:
    Munsia said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Iari said:

Maligorn said:
    Which law?
    The One Law. Duh!

That's kind of exactly the point.
    Right, thank you, I'm aware. Was in Gaudi before you. Reread above please.
  • I was supposed to log out 3 hours ago but I stayed hoping there'd be a big raid to fight against :(

Munsia said:
    Right, thank you, I'm aware. Was in Gaudi before you. Reread above please.
    Failing to see how 'that's exactly the point' in regards to 'makes Gaudiguch stupid' is invalid.

????????????

but okay

-

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Munsia said:

My interpretation is as follows: Do whatever you feel like doing as long as it doesn't interfere with other people doing whatever it is they feel like doing. My opinion doesn't matter, of course, because there's a stipulation that the person interpreting it should be the CL. Makes it pretty easy to get away with anything if you're CL. Like... according to law, I'm supposed to take all the money out of the city's coffers and put them in my bank account.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I don't suppose anyone logged it? More curious now than anything else!
  • I learned that, for Orclach, there is a word that is the unholy baby of the n-word, c-word and b-word. It is called orc.

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Sometimes, I feel like @Shuyin and @Synkarin don't start fights or hop into territories they're enemied in looking to get kills, but just to get people to play with them... especially if they're going in alone against a group of like 5-6 people.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    It's always a good day when I wake up to 30+ tweets and angst filled, emotionally charged posts. That's how Kethuru is coming back this time.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
This discussion has been closed.