Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Mimie said:

I love this guy

A centaur hunter says, "Welcome, Mimie, but mark you do not harm the forest."
    An elfen guard exclaims, "Enjoy your visit to the Serenwilde, Mimie. There's lots of great sights to
    be seen!"
    An elfen guard strikes a pose

He totes lightens the dread the hunters try to set

Ev absolutely, 100%, despises that elfen guard. Hates him with the passion of a thousand burning suns.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited November 2014
    I'm sorry for being that person, but...for future reference:

elf·in
    ˈelfən/
    adjective
    1. 1.
      (with reference to a person) small and delicate, typically with an attractively mischievous or strange charm.
      "she looked up at him with an elfin grin"
      synonyms:elflike, elfish, elvish, pixielike; More
    2. 2.
      of or relating to elves.
      "an enchanted world of fairies in elfin glades"

Yes, it is a real word found in dictionaries and not just a misspelling of "elfen."

Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited November 2014
    No, not nevermind.

It's a word, yes - that wasn't the point raised. Not sure what you were told, but there was no argument over whether or not elfin is a word.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    #popcorn
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    'Elfen' means 'elements' in Welsh. I know this because reasons.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    100% convinced that the people who have been talking on CT for the last 5 minutes are insane.

Myself included.
  • edited November 2014
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
    Shaddus said:
    #popcorn
    Don't get up for popcorn, I'm not going to turn this into a brawl (especially with Irillia, she's good people). I just can't not touch things that I'm tangentially involved in :B

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • Yeah, I'm sorry for that post; I've been somewhat irritable thanks to a lingering cold that refuses to go away, and I ended up overreacting without enough information. Thanks for being patient with me, @Eritheyl.

And hey, now we know that "elfen" means "elements" in Welsh, so that's something. The more you know!
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.

Irillia said:
    Yeah, I'm sorry for that post; I've been somewhat irritable thanks to a lingering cold that refuses to go away, and I ended up overreacting without enough information. Thanks for being patient with me, @Eritheyl.

And hey, now we know that "elfen" means "elements" in Welsh, so that's something. The more you know!
    Again, don't be sorry! You're a rare treat in these parts!

:x

(and SEE GUYS, I'm not an asshole all of the time, just most of the time)

-

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Couldn't resist that disagree click.  Just couldn't.  It was out there, dangling itself in front of me, like forbidden fruit.  "Taaaaarrrrkkkkkk, Taaaaarrrrrkkkkkk, taaaaaaaaaake meeeeeeeeeeee!  Iiiiiiiiiiii'm deeeeeeeeeeliiiiiiiicous"
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    I really wish @Darvellan was a Serenwilde God. :(
  • Guys, can you please stop having fun everywhere you're making Glomdoring look bad :(

Bring back the funny please, Jebus! Do I need to sacrifice a stag? I'll do it. I'll sacrifice as many cute animals as it takes to bring the mojo back to Glomdoring!
    Retired.
    Haezon said:

Guys, can you please stop having fun everywhere you're making Glomdoring look bad :(

Bring back the funny please, Jebus! Do I need to sacrifice a stag? I'll do it. I'll sacrifice as many cute animals as it takes to bring the mojo back to Glomdoring!
    Didn't I see you romping at the Ravenwood not long ago?

#PEARLS
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

• Shaddus said:
    Guys, can you please stop having fun everywhere you're making Glomdoring look bad :(

#PEARLS
    Glom  398 Yo
    The playa you love to hate

• Drakius said:

Shaddus said:

#PEARLS
    Glom  398 Yo
    I'm there! Frolicking around. Hiding in yo' windows.Eating yo' dead things.

Let's do it. Let's kill all the cute bunnies and those weird wigs I don't get and string their corpses from the treeeeeeees ....in Serenwilde. :D

I love Glomdoring. Over the last few days I've seen a few more people trickle in, so that's a good sign. 

• Selenity said:
    I really wish @Darvellan was a Serenwilde God. :(
    You be nice and let Celest have an active God. You got Lisaera, you're rolling in awesomeness already.
    The playa you love to hate
    In the past you've lost two gods to fusion-ha, one god to "oh god, why are they farming my godrealm", one goddess ran off to hang out with Kalikai, and Neos ate Carakhan. Don't run Darvellan off.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    In the past you've lost two gods to fusion-ha, one god to "oh god, why are they farming my godrealm", one goddess ran off to hang out with Kalikai, and Neos ate Carakhan. Don't run Darvellan off.
    I didn't eat my Craken. Go away you.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I did notice @Neos a little more round in the middle yesterday during that domoth fight....

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited November 2014
    @Milo! I'm sorry I poofed but the flash client died with my browser. YOU'RE ALIIIIIIIIIVE. :D
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• After being in a rut and totally just feeling bad about doing job applications and dropping off resumes, I did one today at Starbucks (which is my blue collar dream job) and I feel really proud of myself. I have a lot of issues making instant connections, and I felt I didn't come off like a creeper. HURRAY!

I also rave for my friends and IG family, especially @Erebos and @Selenity.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
    See? Darvellan is already on to the Neos Trap (c).

• Gaudiguch is being tremendously classy today.
  • Iytha said:
    Gaudiguch is being tremendously classy today.
    Trueflight Iytha shouts, "You know, we lave a lot of people. How about, instead of a ball, we go for a fleshpot raid?"
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Anyone who tries to have an argument and ignores someone before the first response can be made is, quite simply, an ass embarrassing themselves.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited November 2014

<REDACTED>

Seems I didn't have all of the facts. Nothing to see here. Move along.
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
This discussion has been closed.