Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Agree. I miss when real fights happened. I came back about a month ago, rearing to get some good fights.  I'd try to find groups of 2 or 3 to come raid and stir stuff up.  I normally couldn't find 2 people willing to step into enemy territory. Xena even got annoyed with me for logging on and trying to stir something up.  Now I normally just raid when Avurekhos is on because he's d.o.w.n.  But that's rare, and lately, there hasn't even been anyone willing to fight the 2 of us.

wtf Lusternia. Get it together.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Idk. The first time I ever ganked someone fully solo was some Glom midbie bashing kephera in the UV. I promptly got killed by Feyda (even though she took status) soon afterward.

It was then, my friends, that I realized the griefer lyfe was not for me. Though I still sometimes anally patrol the kephera hives looking for unsuspecting bashers of my precious esteem generators.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited March 2015
    But yeah. Even though I hate Mysrai, super srs, I'm just not interested in the essence tank I'd get for getting wiped off the face of the earth by the gaudy squad for kicking a dreameater moth. Nor am I gonna go hunting for shrines, etc. I tried killing Fire Lords while some Pyros were around for a few days, no response, minimal gold ( I was hoping for treasure troves, goddamn it). No point in assing my way to Vortex to kill freaking Vortex creatures. No point in going to Nil to kill things for single-digit power minuses. Just no point to conflict that isn't villages/domoths/flares. I'd 100% much rather spend my time gathering essence or influencing or chatting/RPing with my friends.

If anyone's interested in starting a State of Conflict thread, make sure to make it mk. 2 since we've already had one! :D

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    There has been more than one. :P
  • A huge rave to @Juste for his "Proposal: Project Timeline" which I got to read today. I get happy when I see so much work put into stuff like this.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Raves to the admin(s) splatting away at my bugs tonight, this is mucho beneficial (to my questing addiction)
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice

You have successfully overwhelmed the rebellion and spilled the blood of the false teachers upon the ground, feeding the Master Ravenwood. Now only the truth of the Wyrd and Glomdoring shall spread.

You receive 2750 gold for winning the vengeance game.
    Aekatli, riding a young dragon turtle with a spiky tail, arrives from the ether.
    A young dragon turtle with a spiky tail ponderously enters from the ether.
    The crazed zealot has overwhelmed both the rebellion and the Nightbringers in the Wyrden Court of Imperial Glomdoring, winning the Vengeance game!

Woo! Lucky zealot/killer win #2! :)

Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I can't believe I bluffed my way out of that game :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited March 2015
    Me either

The opening was too good to pass up

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    You got lucky on that investigate :D
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • For some reason Glom's vengeance is the only one I can win. 2 in a row, and I got to throw in an ic-ic-Nightshade dis!
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • It was incredibly fun, aha. 
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    He has restored the lost souls of the Mornhai Sanctuary.

@Oneiroi are bae, blackout is a bitch, and it's seven hours past my bedtime, zzzzzzzzzzzz.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
    Rave for @Camberre in helping me complete my Iron Horns curio. WHEEEEEEEEE!
  • Fear the apron!
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Thanks to everyone who helped me with collecting those brains-in-a-jar. Especially @Enadonella and @Shango, you guys are awesome!

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Qistrel said:

Thanks to everyone who helped me with collecting those brains-in-a-jar. Especially @Enadonella and @Shango, you guys are awesome!

Well, they knew how badly you needed one, so... :P

(I kid, I kid! Don't hurt me...)
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Although, on that note, I'm pretty sure I'm playing Nikka way more intelligent than a fink should be.

Another rave @Silvanus for putting up with all my frustrated questions, and being nice and helpful.

Annick said:

Fear the apron!

I told you to lick it, but you didn't trust me ;)
  • Raves to @silea for understanding our "no mask" stance. It's really not personal.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Synkarin said:

Whoa whoa-

You have some misconstrued ideas here

1) Maybe this was a different Prime Celest raid but I took part in one that occurred while Xena and others were AFKING at the Pool, Meleris wasn't killed, guards weren't killed, we took down statues, made more all while they were afking at the Pool. Xena eventually woke up and brought guards to kill us while we were destroying statues.

2) Arien losing demigod is solely Arien's fault, not Leolamins, There are certainly people from the North that grief people whenever they can. Daebach, for one. 

3) Resorting to 'config loyalsays off' is a stupid comment and shouldn't even be mentioned. Oh, Polyhedrons dying, can't interrupt my tea, -mute-. I think that's a pretty poor response, especially if you're the type of person that jumps in on fights when they're easy.
    I wasn't logged in. I logged in, saw trouble, then helped. I don't afk at the Pool.

Also, off peak raiding is a myth. People can raid whenever they want. It doesn't matter.
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    edited March 2015
    Talk about being a few days late, but you were most certainly AFKing at the pool. We giggled a lot about it.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • Synkarin said:

Talk about being a few days late, but you were most certainly AFKing at the pool. We giggled a lot about it.

We must be thinking of two different times.
    -----

Nilofer says, "Xena is here, riding Xena, the Xenaesque Xena. She is wielding Xena in both of her hands."
  • Raves to @Eirien for appreciating a good cup of tea!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Raves for being able to finish a semi-complicated design within five minutes of starting it. I'd have done it earlier in the day if I'd been able to think of a good appearance, heh.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • @Neraiche is back. \m/
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Kiradawea said:

@Neraiche is back. \m/

I came back!
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
       o Ordering phantom spheres to move will now send the command message
       before the sphere itself actually moves.

o The command movement message for the phantomsphere will now show the
       full direction name instead of what you type (ie typing PHANTOMSPHERE
       MOVE S will now show 'south' rather than 's' as the direction of travel).

Yay my bugs finally got fixed(at least a year or so later).
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
This discussion has been closed.