Lusternia memes

Comments

• edited March 2015
    I can't help but image this:

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Milune said:

I can't help but image this:

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited March 2015
    Whoops, wrong thread!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Yo picture be broke.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Delphas said:

Delphas, we have got to get you an image host that doesn't post everything twice.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Lern2photobucket
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Or you can delete image after you insert it
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I go to sleep for a full eight hours (for once) and I wake up to this drama.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Okay, here's a better one.

• edited March 2015
    This Serenwilde novice be like
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Hey, at least he says please. Don't make fun of my awkwardly polite protege :( . I like him.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I lol'd.
  • edited March 2015
    Maligorn said:

Why would you put swoop in aeromancy?
    Oh course everyone loses their minds.
    xD
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Always knew they were secretly crow followers, with all their flying and 'air magic'. Half of them even have feathers!

• Tylwyth said:

Maligorn said:

Why would you put swoop in aeromancy?
    Oh course everyone loses their minds.
    xD
    It is kinda funny to me that being Aeromancers I can see them having the Flight powers from Achaea (Hoist, air tracking, etc.) as thematically fitting over mana drains.
  • edited March 2015
    Everyone but you mag and gaudi!
  • (Mag has wrack for mana killz)
  • Steingrim said:

Everyone but you mag and gaudi!

Nihilists have a mana kill(Wrack). 

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Just not great mana drain to go with it, which is why you never see anyone going for it.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    And it also requires prone or entangled
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Lavinya said:

Just not great mana drain to go with it, which is why you never see anyone going for it.

just have everyone CHANT Amissio, works for celestines.

• edited March 2015
    We can Papaxi (sometimes) to drop their max (it helps), but we need to rely on LEECH to make WRACK work.  Or we can Papaxi and pay attention and hope to sneak in a WRACK.  CRUCIFY is a lot more reliable.

Edit: I'm not saying wrack needs to be beefed, or crux needs to be nerfed.  I'm just saying that I might see one wrack for every ten crux'es, and I don't think @Silvanus or @Thoros are prime examples of Doing It Wrong.
    </RANT>
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.