Lusternia memes

Comments

Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • Neos said:

Dude. They're gone because you brought up they were still for sale.  #selfnerf
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sorry :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

I want to make a warrior with forging just to try to combat this.  Tulwar, shamshir, estoc, dao, longsword, flamberge, there's a bounty of large cut sticks in the world if you just look around.  We can't see the forest for the katanas.
  • That's more an issue with speed weapons being better than any other kind than it is an issue with people having a taste for a style.
  • Maybe I don't understand how forging works.  I thought you could forge weapons to favor different stats and that the descriptions were mostly just cosmetic?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    You only get so many points/forges, and their base stats are different somewhat.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Without paying with credits for a customization that obscures the base type, you are also limited to certain nouns for forging. HELP WEAPONS for the list of allowed types.
  • Aaah, I see now.

Then it looks like we'll remains
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Another thing for the wish list. Divorcing weapon type from weapon stats. Because I always wanted a claymore.
  • Definitely.  Removing the hardcoded categories would also be nice.  We've got oversight on design submissions so it's not like the quality would change.  Just allow for a bigger variety of weapon designs, I want a shamshir.  WYSIWYG is the only issue you might have.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    There were code reasons for not making all of the weapon types the same in the past, the weapons and armor code is really old and convoluted. It my be easier in the future to do something like that, though - the overhaul is doing some as yet mysterious thing with weapons and armor.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Yeah, I remember the discussion about that. Which made me sad. Because a klangaxe isn't a real thing.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ok, so we have Arix's first greatrobe suit design
    Hallifaxian being sad everyone.
  • Sexually oblivious girl at the aetherpleximage
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • edited April 2015

The playa you love to hate
  • They are obviously so smart they can't function properly.
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Drakius said:

Yeah, that's me.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• imageimage
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink