Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Also, @Sedanas, bardics and artisanals. 
  • A bunch of characters have multi/omnitransed and bought artifacts purely without buying a single credit OOC. @Feyda, Rika, Alacardael, etc. I think (since two of those three suicided, that's pretty much confirmation).

• Y'know...

It sort of weakens your argument if you add "and then they suicided" at the end.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    It's a non sequitur if anything. 
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    How does it weaken the argument? They achieved pretty good might/status without paying a dime. The fact that they decided they were done playing Lusternia and made it impossible to come back has no bearing on the overall premise.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited June 2015
    You can't suicide if you bought credits. That's all he meant.
  • Rivius said:
    You can't suicide if you bought credits. That's all he meant.
    Pretty much. You can't suicide if you've bought credits. In other words, not buying credits leaves you vulnerable to drunken rage suiciding among other things.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Kiradawea said:
    Y'know...

It sort of weakens your argument if you add "and then they suicided" at the end.

Robin Williams was an amazing actor, comic, and all around amazing person. Then he suicided.

Your move.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited June 2015
    Pro tip: Don't type with your feet.

The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Silea said:

What the?
    Does this even...
    Nevermind....

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Shaddus said:
    Kiradawea said:
    Y'know...

Robin Williams was an amazing actor, comic, and all around amazing person. Then he suicided.

Your move.
    In that case I'll claim victory and the spoils. 50 xp and 10 gil.
    Did...you just loot Robin William's corpse?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Silea said:

I'm sure it's someones fetish

• Thank you's and apologies to @Manteekan about my disconnection today. Apparently my line went down when someone ran into a poll couple blocks off. To be continued with the current conversation, I hope.
  • Yay for the lucidian demigod perk being fixed.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Can it be fixed when it's already broken? :P

• Qistrel said:
    Can it be fixed when it's already broken? :P
    Clearly you just need to use more power then.
  • Arghhh, I really want to explore Icewynd and get that quest done for the really rare honors, but I can't find anyone to go with me. I've asked my commune, market, clans.. No one ;-;

I just want someone to suffer with me damn it.

• Sedanas said:
    Arghhh, I really want to explore Icewynd and get that quest done for the really rare honors, but I can't find anyone to go with me. I've asked my commune, market, clans.. No one ;-;

Are you doing the Forsaken side? I would be delighted to help if you are, and Talan could probably be persuaded away from her influencing in Icewynd if you were to be around in say, an hour.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • Talan said:
    Sedanas said:
    Arghhh, I really want to explore Icewynd and get that quest done for the really rare honors, but I can't find anyone to go with me. I've asked my commune, market, clans.. No one ;-;

Are you doing the Forsaken side? I would be delighted to help if you are, and Talan could probably be persuaded away from her influencing in Icewynd if you were to be around in say, an hour.
    I am actually! I was told that only 1-2 people even had the honors for it, so I would be out of luck.

I'm totally fine waiting. I left a market request not too long ago, so it wont be OOC if you bring it up once you're ready

• #75     Kethaera An'Ryshe                            (Demigod)
    #76     Ambassador Daraius Shevat                    (Demigod)

Sure, xp rankings don't mean much anymore, but I still love passing people I know. Take that, @Daraius!

"Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    If only I could get essence from swilling tea.  :-w
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Adracunin welcomes you into the Sentinels.

This is new. 
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:

This is new. 
    YOU are sentinel now?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Looks that way! Fun times ahead. >:D<
    I used to make cakes.

Daraius said:

This is new. 
    You know, I have this lovely plate armour designed like a tuxedo.
This discussion has been closed.