Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited July 2015
    Tylwyth said:

raves to @Kethaera for strengthening herself and the Glomdoring by becoming a Dark Savant of the WYrden Mysteries

She just did it for the dank fingernail.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • @Darvellan you da bestest! <3 
    Thank you for getting us Lad-yn'd! *wink wink*shuffle shuffle*shysmile*
    I personally enjoyed watching the hammering of @Kaimanahi's chest. XD

P.S. 
    Sorry for being really sleepy and quiet through most of the first event...but I did suggest going to Skarch and check out the paladins...it was just way too early in the morning for me bwaha >.>
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    That's a very Ladyn chest.

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Does this mean every time you adopt a kid, for a little while they'll be Ladyn-teens?
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    Yay, I finally have a fully Lusternia-appropriate name! ... 10 years later.

Thanks @Darvellan for all of your help and patience with us! Sorry @Kalliste is such a butt.  :-S
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Thanks to @Cadica for a fun little bit of RP :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Oh no they set us up the Taint?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Rave @Rancoura for the really great RP, I was actually getting emotional during a certain part of it.

10/10 would rp with again

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Aw, I think that's the first time someone gave me an actual /10 rating.  :-bd

Thanks to you too, @Sedanas, for keeping things interesting and challenging from an RP perspective!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Rancoura said:
    Aw, I think that's the first time someone gave me an actual /10 rating.  :-bd

Thanks to you too, @Sedanas, for keeping things interesting and challenging from an RP perspective!
    Hey! I may not have said 10, but you know I was thinking it :D .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Much thanks to @Malarious, @Marcella, @Arcanis and @Akyaevin for helping me feed Marani to the necromentate.

Bitch had it coming.

Also a big neh neh neh neh neh to the people who tried to stop me.
  • Wow, @Salome - our interaction had my heart racing!
  • Kraai said:
    Wow, @Salome - our interaction had my heart racing!
    So is mine, because I have the greatest two little RP children ever. WYRDEN BABIES ASSEMBLE. @Vasilissa @Kraai.

Oh, and @Tarkenton. They're yours.

The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Woo, top billing.
  • Raves for @Sedanas for growing the balls to summon mother night. Gaah that was annoying with the pustules. And raves to @Stratas for the RP debate. Lurved that.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Celina said:
     token sausage
    Speaking of vomiting...
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • I'll send some raves at @Sedanas for letting me and @Salome heckle him at the Master.

And raves for Sebitti (if that's her REAL name...) for totally cruising on @Aleyah at the summit.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Liam Neeson.
  • Ellowyn said:
    Liam Neeson.
    Disserves a rave why?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

Because it's Liam Neeson!

• edited July 2015
    EDIT: Nevermind, I was stoopid and tried starting the quest with the wrong command.

Here have this puppy

• Woo!

#139 He has been named an honourary Keeper of Dreams by the guardians of the Sleeping Child.
  • Manteekan, the Nightmare says to you, "Your story is most amusing, child, and you have My permission to share it."

:x
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    OMG, Tokota and Adushoc! :x

• edited July 2015
    EDIT: Rarhghhfdsjkfhsjk, wrong thread

This discussion has been closed.