QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Arcanis was slain by Manteekan (Victim had 30% the might).

Am I getting there mama???
  • edited July 2015
    Sedanas said:
    Avurekhos tells you, "Also, thank you kindly for the Candy. Were you a stranger, 
    I'd have to forcefeed it back to you."

Serenwilde friend get! +10 point to Serenwilde and Glomdoring 
     speaking as a former seren, that's quite the accomplishment you have there! @Avurekhos rarely speaks or interacts with strangers.

(xeria is still convinced that he's a tree in disguise who pretends to be an elfen person)
    is dead like the dodo
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Xeria said:
    Sedanas said:
    Avurekhos tells you, "Also, thank you kindly for the Candy. Were you a stranger, 

speaking as a former seren, that's quite the accomplishment you have there! @Avurekhos rarely speaks or interacts with strangers.

(xeria is still convinced that he's a tree in disguise who pretends to be an elfen person)
    @Avurekhos is awesome and very approachable for conversation. Even weird pseudo friendships!

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I saw him spray skunk juice once. #blessed
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited July 2015
    I hear his hair is insured for 100,000 sovereigns.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Lavinya said:
    Xeria said:
    Sedanas said:

@Avurekhos is awesome and very approachable for conversation. Even weird pseudo friendships!
    Disagree.  He's a bacon-teasing jerk!
  • Lavinya said:
    Xeria said:
    Sedanas said:

He's really selective. I guess you have to match his level of awesome.

is dead like the dodo
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Tremula said:

I hear his hair is insured for 100,000 sovereigns.

Each hair, maybe.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • You mean each leaf. moonhart leaves are sacred and valuable.

that makes much more sense

@Shaddus
    is dead like the dodo
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    edited July 2015
    So, while we were roleplaying the replanting of the elders Camberre just cut down(which I am upset about but that's beside the point), this happened:

You have emoted: His twin star-eyes going out, becoming as the endless void of the Night Siam Mother Night, empower us! Let us grow hale! Let the bounties of the Wyrd grow once more. <--- you're supposed to be a say, dammit

You have recovered balance on all limbs.

(Peasantface): You say, "Wtf siam."

His twin star-eyes going out, becoming as the endless void of the Night, you say, "Mother Night, empower us! Let us grow hale! Let the bounties of the Wyrd grow once more."

(The Shadow Court): Kethaera says, "Lol."

You drop to one knee, demonstrating your humility and respect.

(The Shadow Court): Kethaera says, "Ahem."

You stand up and stretch your arms out wide.

(Peasantface): You say, "HA."

(Peasantface): Kethaera says, "Psh. I blame you."

<3@Kethaera
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Ellowyn said:
    Lavinya said:
    Xeria said:
    Sedanas said:

Disagree.  He's a bacon-teasing jerk!
    http://time.com/3960421/seaweed-bacon-dulse-kale-super-food/

Totally a bacon-tease.
  • I want to be excited by this, but I feel it's a little blasphemous.
  • (Clany-clan): @portius says, "Darwin's tits, we can MORE our cwho."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Eritheyl said:
    Johnny Baloney, the talking sandwich slithers around your soul.

Darkness envelops your sight briefly as a presence burrows deep into your brain, Her darkly seductive voice ringing in your ears alone, "Perhaps one day you will exorcize Arcanis, and nobody will be subject to his incoherrent yelps again."

EHUEHUEUEUHUEUHUE I LOVE ATTENTION :\">

Hrm...
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Shaddus said:

Hrm...
    o pls
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • After winning Angkrag and Ptoma:

The ecstatic crooning of fiends resounds throughout Magnagora in celebration. Slow at first, it rises in pitch till there is naught but the overwhelming jubilant song. Just as it reaches an ear splitting crescendo, it ceases abruptly, ringing in your ears like an after-image. As the world takes shape again, an exhilarating rush of emotion and pleasure floods your entire being - victory!

<:-P <:-P <:-P :O)
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    edited July 2015
    Arcanis said:
    After winning Angkrag and Ixthiathingie Ptoma:

The ecstatic crooning of fiends resounds throughout Magnagora in celebration. Slow at first, it rises in pitch till there is naught but the overwhelming jubilant song. Just as it reaches an ear splitting crescendo, it ceases abruptly, ringing in your ears like an after-image. As the world takes shape again, an exhilarating rush of emotion and pleasure floods your entire being - victory!

<:-P <:-P <:-P :O)
    FTFY
  • Uh, Glom won ptoma:
    ?:-
    Shouts rise up from Ptoma Hive, as its denizens loudly pledge themselves to the Forest of Glomdoring.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Me too!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Emeritus @Phoebus Windwhisper says, "Heeheh. Now I am mecha-Emeritus."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Ino said:
    Emeritus @Phoebus Windwhisper says, "Heeheh. Now I am mecha-Emeritus."
    I think you became more mecha than I did.

Shifting Current Ino says, "I think that would be useful t' you 
    thewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee99999999999999999999.
    "
  • You have slain Marcella.
    Your karma falls in response to your deeds.

Kekekekekekeke *Shrinks head*

• Unzareh said:
    Maligorn tells you, "If you tell Marcella to stop disturbing the peace, I won't disrupt your gorgog quest."

With blinding speed, Gognigin attaches a dish and box to the machine, affixing it with lengths of cord. Finally, he carefully places an ornate rod in its center.

A low humming sound reverberates through the Basin, its resonance shaking everything it comes into contact with.

You tell Maligorn Shevat, the Sublime Opus, "Eh, you're kind of late for that kind of threat."

A beam of golden light and a single pillar of pure blackness pierce the sky, and slowly begin spiralling about each other, tiny specks of matter visible within their forms.

Maligorn tells you, "Oops."

The beams begin to spin about faster and faster, before imploding into each other noiselessly, the humming sound that plagued the Basin abruptly vanishing, replaced by total silence.

Maligorn tells you, "Oh well. Congratulations."

It's all about timing, haha.

Loooool