Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    What a day, what a day. :x
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Giant raves @Tarkenton! Your system works beautifully for Aetherhunts, can't thank you enough.

• Raves @Kethaera for talking to me about my book on Wydyr Glade, and then being willing to bug @Manteekan with our questions. And raves for @Manteekan for answering!
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • edited July 2015
    @Arcanis @Kierstin @Ixion @Ardmore -- Thank you!

Edit: Normally I would thank the other team for a good fight, but you bastards almost made me late to brunch, so today you can fkf.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Not sure what it is with presents this month-- gone a long time without seeing any, and now, a second!

A stream of viscous smoke spills from a bottle of soft-hued cerulean glass, curling into a strange blue genie who smells of the ocean. Laughing the harsh cry of a seagull, the genie disappears in a puff of smoke, leaving behind a present wrapped in gold foil.

You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in gold foil, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a gleaming crystal of wonder, a gleaming crystal of wonder, a gleaming crystal of wonder, and a gleaming crystal of wonder from within.
    You've unwrapped an EXCEPTIONAL present!

Yes... thank you genies!
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Niiiice. All I get from mine are tea bags.
  • I've been wanting to get into writing for the longest, since I have so many ideas, but I've always wanted to include pictures as well! (Of course made by yours truly). Would it be too OOC if certain pages with images on them were imgur links or the like? I know we already have clickable dialogue options, so clickable images shouldn't be too out of the question, no?

Plus, think of all the neat stuff you could do with it! Book covers, inserts, battle scenes... I think it would be a really neat add-on to the written word!

• All the raves for @Manteekan as You assign the most unexpected tasks and definitely have me as a reader asking questions and getting ideas!
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    HELP CRITIQUING has the rules for library publications if you want to look through them. Links to images or anything else are definitely grounds for critique, but if you want to do illustrations in a library book you can do them in ASCII.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    @Kraai, @Sedanas and @Aleyah for getting the first multi-person play on Glom's stage in  long time.

@DaRestOfGlom for showing up to watch!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Tarkenton said:
    @Kraai, @Sedanas and @Aleyah for getting the first multi-person play on Glom's stage in  long time.

Logs or it didn't happen.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    @Sedanas for such a much-appreciated gift. :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Gigantic raves to the wonderful @Tremula who had the patience to simpletalk me through Mushclient! Hunting ahoy!

• Huge rave to @Lisaera for being amazing as usual!

.....those feels though, those were some pretty heavy feels tonight.

• Avurekhos said:

Huge rave to @Lisaera for being amazing as usual!

.....those feels though, those were some pretty heavy feels tonight.

This is heavy man.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Since I was so dead tired last night by the time THINGS stopped happening, belated raves to @Lisaera for some awesome event experiences.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited July 2015
    <3@Glom making Rancoura blush-not-blush :) Oh, you guys.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• AFTER X YEARS! I AM MAKING PROGRESS! @Saoirse <3
  • Azula said:
    AFTER X YEARS! I AM MAKING PROGRESS! @Saoirse <3

Lol congratulations! 
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Raves for @Rancoura who put up with my sleep-deprived posts last night!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • 2015/07/22 09:05:41 - Sedanas quit the commune.

D:

Alright, so, bunch of raves for @Sedanas. You toughed out Glom for way longer than I expected, and it's been interesting to see someone who RPs really, really against the grain. The game is better for clashing ideals and outlooks and people stirring the pot. Sad to see you go, but hopefully you'll have more fun in Mag. There's a lot of cool people/Shadduses there.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    So, two raves. 

1: @Talan for being the voice of reason over on Tweets, 4 points for you, Glenn Coco.

2: 

Tremula said:
    Tarkenton said:

Logs or it didn't happen.

I retract my statement, I saw the thing and it happened quite well. 

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Holy hell is Ur'bashing amazing for experience. I gained what would've taken me a few days in just a few hours!

Only 12 more levels until Demi! Raves @Magnagora for the run

• @Glomdoring for rising together so stylishly through the start of a quite pressing matter (no spoilers) and for the hard work of the admin who were behind it. ^-^
This discussion has been closed.