Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• I have finally transed influence and oh god it's so much nicer than bashing why didn't I do this literal years ago.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Same for Serenwilde, who worked as awesome intelligence gatherers and team members :) .

And SUPER raves to whomever was doing admin work. Watching Adasser defend Miakoda, and receiving a vision from Brother Eagle, and seeing two NPCs that I'm shipping SO HARD be together: tt was awesome. Well done! Well, well, well done!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Ried said:
    Logging in for the first time in ages and getting to spend time with both @Emar and @Crek! This is the best kind of homecoming. :x
    Emar was just saying a couple of days ago how he wished you'd come back. I bet you made his day.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited July 2015
    @Siam, for what I can only describe as yet another awesome Shadowdancer pow-wow. 

But why must these lengthy conversations always take place at ungodly hours of the morning when being half-asleep makes me have to think so hard? <3

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Raves to @Truda great RP!

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited July 2015
    I love mortals that I roleplay with but I cannot possibly express my absolute and utter love and joy of @Maylea and the absolute and utter squee and happiness I have every time She comes around.  Always wonderful to roleplay with, wonderful immersion, and I just love how we GET each other.  Never a dull moment - then again, that is true for all of the Divine, especially those I have the pleasure of interacting with - @Hoaracle @Lisaera @Nocht.  I only hope that they get as much enjoyment out of it as I do myself, (even if sometimes it feels like we're in a soap opera!)

EDIT - I forgot to put this in - THANK YOU, for all that you do (everyone in general) but particularly today, the Divine I interact with.

--------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Had a pleasant blind date tonight. So much raves to the person who obliged @Ellowyn and went through with it. We both knew it would not go anywhere, but I learned a few things, for which I am grateful.
  • The Queen's rose bush shimmers with a beautiful silver glow as a new bud blooms. Its silvery leaves unfurling and catching the small drops of water, allowing it to grow larger than the other roses upon the bush.

You take a shimmering silver rose from the Queen's rose bush.

Muwhahahaha :))

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    That whole event was a lot of fun.  Thanks to the admins (I know a lot of you were involved!) who put it all together.  You all rock.  <3

PS: I totally warned Manteekan on CT that Maylea was going to poison him!
    This was a lot of fun! Very well put together, lots of action, plenty of admin/NPC response. All around, I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially because there's definitely more below the surface than we all know.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

And a SUPER DUPER SPECIAL THANK YOU THANK YOU to Hoaracle. He knows why. :x

Hoaracle said:
    Xenthos said:
    That whole event was a lot of fun.  Thanks to the admins (I know a lot of you were involved!) who put it all together.  You all rock.  <3

PS: I totally warned Manteekan on CT that Maylea was going to poison him!

Everiine said:
    This was a lot of fun! Very well put together, lots of action, plenty of admin/NPC response. All around, I thoroughly enjoyed it, especially because there's definitely more below the surface than we all know.

I am glad that people enjoyed it! It was very stressful and we have several concerns, but I think the outcomes outweighed everything. If anything, it was a learning experience for a number of us involved. 

I would personally like to thank @Maylea and @Manteekan, my partners in crime for this event, as well as @Drocilla who showed up at the end. Also, everyone from @Serenwilde who participated. We did not have things like Tokota and Dain falling asleep, Adushoc battling the nightmare with Gabriella, Adasser protecting Miakoda, Isotta plagued in her dreams really in mind when we planned the initial event. All of that happened after many of you attended to the Serenwilde mobs, which in the end, gave us a richer and more detailed story. So really, thank you, from us!
    It's the little things that make it fun :) . Personally, I could tell that you were all responded to us on the fly, just like we were, and it made it that much more amazing! Pulling in a vision from Eagle and tying in a bit of Tokota / Adushoc were some of the most memorable parts for me because they weren't planned in advance.

Sometimes, there are events that draw a 'meh', but not this one! Kudos again and again :) .

This is now what I think of every time I interact with Adasser:

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited July 2015
    Checking in from work - I'm going to thank the admins too for their work even in the little bit I got to witness. I'm sorry I missed it!

Edit: And, of course, I'm really looking forward to hearing all about it :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Mashing your ingredients, you distill them into a bottle's worth of a smooth honey-bourbon whiskey.

First of many new designs, I hope!
  • edited July 2015
    I am going to add my raves to @Manteekan, @Maylea and @Hoaracle for a very fun and interesting event.

Also, a rave to Glomdoring for some excellent coordination and team work!

Edited to avoid double post:

Raves to @Stratas and @Aleyah for finding people to take some of my favorite beasties off my hands so I don't have to pay quite so many stable fees. Starve them and I will disown you.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Big raves for Glom jumping on flares.  @Lerad, @Salome, @Eliron, @Aleyah and @Stratas all made it easy snagging Mucklemarsh.  Even if I almost got blown up.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    So I've never empathed during a proper fight before. OMG my hands are still shaking. CoE might be massive but it was still so hairy. Blown up modules, everything on critical, aeon coming at me....the panic was real. Big raves to @Arimisia for keeping us alive, without her giving me tips on the fly we would have died for sure, big hull or not. For those firing at us, we got down to under 10k hull. Hairy. Exhilerating. Exhausting. /collapse

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited July 2015
    Lavinya said:
    So I've never empathed during a proper fight before. OMG my hands are still shaking. CoE might be massive but it was still so hairy. Blown up modules, everything on critical, aeon coming at me....the panic was real. Big raves to @Arimisia for keeping us alive, without her giving me tips on the fly we would have died for sure, big hull or not. For those firing at us, we got down to under 10k hull. Hairy. Exhilerating. Exhausting. /collapse
    A max hull amount should really be implemented. That thing is utterly ridiculous. I kept saying we should ram and board you guys too. :P

EDIT: Although the one time I rammed a ship, I couldn't board in any way.... so eh.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • edited July 2015
    <3@Hoaracle. Thanks for putting up with me reminiscing tonight! So much excitement for your leafy/non-leafy return!

• Elanorwen said:
    Lavinya said:
    A max hull amount should really be implemented. That thing is utterly ridiculous. I kept saying we should ram and board you guys too. :P

EDIT: Although the one time I rammed a ship, I couldn't board in any way.... so eh.
    Successfully ramming makes an entrance from the ram module to a random room in the target ship. So on CoE you'd either need to be very lucky or hope that the crew doesn't have monos.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Akyaevin said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Lavinya said:

Successfully ramming makes an entrance from the ram module to a random room in the target ship. So on CoE you'd either need to be very lucky or hope that the crew doesn't have monos.
    Which also makes the ramming module useless with giant ships. That should probably be changed to show up at grid/chair/other module.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Rave to who ever was doing design reviews. Very speedy!

And @Thayan that was fast! I have never submitted any works to a library before. Didn't know it went so quickly!

Currently Playing in: The doctors office. One more needle and I might just lose it again.
  • Elanorwen said:
    Akyaevin said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Lavinya said:

Which also makes the ramming module useless with giant ships. That should probably be changed to show up at grid/chair/other module.
    if we are talking about ramming, if I rammed you with my big ship you should just get smashed to bits, boarding needed. And my grid/chair and all that, are not on the outter part of the ship it is centered so, there is that too :p
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

This discussion has been closed.