QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Truda said:
    Xenthos said:
    The twisted remains of Xenthos lie here.

get corpse

You pick up the corpse of Xenthos.

Hee.

You gonna eat that?
    Depends on the amoutnof carrion oin his stomach(can only hold so much).Might be better to offer it.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Ellowyn said:
    This might not be entirely funny for other people, but knowing Lavinya it was for me!

Aois-Dana Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "Look at youH, influe *hic* nccing!"

Aois-Dana Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "Whoops."

Aois-Dana Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "MummA is drunk."
    All just an illusion. Lavinya is always the epitome of poise and refinement.

• Lavinya said:
    Ellowyn said:
    This might not be entirely funny for other people, but knowing Lavinya it was for me!

Aois-Dana Lavinya d'Murani, Chosen of Legion says, "Look at youH, influe *hic* nccing!"

Obviously, there needs to be a keg in the shape of a box with the label "CHEAP HOOCH" for you to drink red wine out of.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Tridemon said:
    Lavinya said:
    Ellowyn said:

Obviously, there needs to be a keg in the shape of a box with the label "CHEAP HOOCH" for you to drink red wine out of.

Tridemon said:
    Lavinya said:
    Ellowyn said:

brb designing that
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited July 2015
    oopsie
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Risu said:
    Number 33.
    God, I love namegen.
  • WHAT THE HECK!?!? I was in my manse shop with the door closed just minding my own business when...

Barrin swings a golden sunburst shield with all his might, smashing it into your head with a resounding ring.
    11800h, 9300m, 9300e, 10p, 26400en, 26400w elrxkp<>-
    You are too stunned to be able to do anything.
    You are no longer stunned.
    You are not fallen or kneeling.
    11800h, 9300m, 9300e, 10p, 26400en, 26400w elrxk<>-
    You are no longer immune from stun.
    11800h, 9300m, 9300e, 10p, 26400en, 26400w elrxk<>-

Barrin never entered the manse. WHAT!?!
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I had it happen last night, same thing. Some weird bug going on. We both submitted bugs as his shield stun wasn't working in the arena the same time it was hitting me.

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Man, Seren is so OP. 
  • buuuut it does sound like something barrin would do, if he could.
    is dead like the dodo
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Everiine said:
    Wait wait, do you mean Barrin was in the arena trying to shieldstun someone, and instead of hitting them, it was hitting some random person in a stock room? That's amazing!
    He hit...many people at that moment. Myself included.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Wonder what his suspect list looks like right now...
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Nerf Barrin
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I do not understand, will never understand, why quests/hand-ins, in this day and age, are designed to accept only one item at a time. The Tar Pits quest would be half as long if you could just give all the animals at once.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    edited July 2015
    Sorry I could not read 50 lines a second? I just handed in the essence like anyone else would. There was no logical reason why only silver essence would work when any corpse works fine.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    ... wow. My hat's off to you.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Shaddus said:
    -snip-
    Eltorinus: 19526, 19663, 11401before the Eternal Flame
    -snip-
    I know it's a mapper telling you possible locations, but I think there's a joke to be made here of Eltorinus taking up 3 rooms to himself.
  • Make the joke.

• You put a shimmering silver rose into the Well of Souls.
    The silver rose sinks into the glistening waters of the well and its shimmering light infuses the now complete sceptre.
    The sceptre rises from its resting place within the waters and sends out a triumphant white light before it disappears in a flash, returning to its rightful bearer's hand.

You are blessed by Queen Maeve. Your health, mana and ego increase.
     The blessing will last approximately one Lusternian month.

Queen Maeve of the Fae shouts, "Sondayga and the Serenwilde, thank you for restoring my sceptre. My blessing is upon all who seek me out."

:)

• Re: Trademaster new design contest for tailoring.

Most popular suggestions:

(1) a jacket (under Coats)
    (2) a sash (under Accessories)
    (3) a beret (under Hats and Greatrobes)
    (4) a bonnet (under Hats and Greatrobes)

-_- I wanted shorts :(( Why did so many people want beret?!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I just want a raspberry beret. The kind you find in a second-hand store.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Why are you so mad, it just means you have more designs to rip off now.