What are you playing?

Comments

• Sedanas said:
    Oh god oh god ohgohgodhgohdgdhododksljdkla *Foams at the mouth*

New Touhou! New Touhou! 

I know what I'm playing while waiting for endurance  >:D
    No spoilers please. I'm still on Impossible Spell Card, trying to clear all cards with no items used.

I've also been giving Dark Souls a spin. It's fun when the camera isn't being a pain.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    I use dark souls as my soul caliber trainer. My block and counter attack game are much more on point when I've been getting by butt kicked by demons.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Another day, another Tokimeki game. Except this one removes the fantastic lady rival aspect.  :((
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Please to add me on steam! If anyone's playing some fun games out there that I might have!
    My steam name's Pikachu!  (yes with the !)
    Got a gangsta pikachu wearing Ash's cap pic
                                                                  Sao <3 Pandy
  • Saoirse said:
    Please to add me on steam! If anyone's playing some fun games out there that I might have!
    My steam name's Pikachu!  (yes with the !)
    Got a gangsta pikachu wearing Ash's cap pic
    That's not actually as helpful as you might think - I found two of those on the first forty results, and there's like 16000 results to go through. xD

Also the ! doesn't seem to search properly, so.
  • Does anyone else play Town of Salem?  Add me - EllowynD.

It's free & it's a virtual game of Vengeance!!!
  • Lots and lots of Destiny.

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Tried Town of Salem, it's confusing at first, i was Executioner and got my guy, but it can definitely be fun

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
    Playing Gauntlet with a friend and having fun. Thor cracks me up.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Isn't that the best? I'm fond of Phantasy Star 4, Albert Odyssey (Sega Saturn) and Lunar: Silver Star Story myself.
  • I suddenly feel the urge to play Lunar again. Probably Eternal Blue.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • Chrono Trigger was probably the best game ever made on the super nintendo, but my personal favourite from that era was ToP. 

• There's a store in my area that's selling a complete copy of Chrono Trigger, the box, the manual, everything. Not mint condition, but nearly.

He doesn't really want to sell it; it's obviously for display. Its listed price is $500, and that is a lot for me to spend on a single game. But I want it.

And then I remember I've probably spent more on Lusternia. I think I'm going to actually take that offer.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • I got the DS port from a few years ago, shipping cost more than the game itself. Worth it.

@Tarkenton Phantasy Star IV was an amazing game. I had a Megadrive (Genesis) instead of a SNES growing up, and I remember the days lost playing that.
    Same @Baelor. That and the Shining in the Dark series were probably my favorite non SNES RPGs.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I bought Shadow of Mordor. It's fun
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Might be playing Splatoon! later tonight, if I can get dragged away from FF XIV, GW2, and/or Wildstar beta. (And Lusternia)
  • FIFA 16 on the xbox one. If anyone plays pro clubs, hit me up.
  • Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn complete DLC was on PSN's flash sale last weekend. So I bought it. And now I'm finding I have no mechanism in place for balancing playing Lusternia with smashing giant mech suits together. I can't do both! Pls help.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Imagine Nocht and Shikari are giant mech suits. Then imagine them smashing their bodies together by writing a slashfic/play. There you go, now you get to do both at once.

Lerad said:
    Imagine Nocht and Shikari are giant mech suits. Then imagine them smashing their bodies together by writing a slashfic/play. There you go, now you get to do both at once.
    Working slashfic title: Predators in the Night.
    Daraius said:
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Been playing Shovel Knight a good bit since I got it recently. I'm taking my time with the Plague Knight content, since he's a lot of fun to play, in addition to being weirdly adorable. :D
    Shovel knight was awesome. I haven't checked out the new content yet myself. I've been doing my annual play through of Alpha Protocol, and brainstorming what I'd like to see in a modern day spy rpg.
  • Been playing a lot of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain lately.

There's something just so, visceral about ballooning people into the sky to recruit them.

Maybe it's that terrified scream...
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    While you youngin's have been playing these new fangled games with the beepity boops, I'm overjoyed that I found a decent port of Wizardry 1 on my Android.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    While you youngin's have been playing these new fangled games with the beepity boops, I'm overjoyed that I found a decent port of Wizardry 1 on my Android.
    I'm going to be highly disappointed if it has some kind of mapping tool. Making maps was half the fun of those games!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Riluna said:
    Shaddus said:
    I'm going to be highly disappointed if it has some kind of mapping tool. Making maps was half the fun of those games!
    It's not. It has a few quality of life upgrades, like letting your whole party stay at the stables with one selection.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    I'm replaying the original Devil May Cry for the first time in years after buying the HD collection of the first three. Forgot how hard it was.  :-S

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight