Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• Celina said:
    Faithful congregation, is that a cult power?
    See bottom of my post.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Oh, so maybe I can't read.
  • Celina said:
    Oh, so maybe I can't read.
    To be fair, it's hidden below the block of text.
  • Maybe @Celina should have some carrots instead of carrion.

Raves for @Ventidius completing the epic. Another person who can help me out when I'm able to play again
  • edited September 2015
    Oh man, I should rock faithful congregat- wait only active is Arcanis HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED. Never mind then, not worth giving him an extra second of life :(
    Vetala said:
    Maybe @Celina should have some carrots instead of carrion.

Raves for @Ventidius completing the epic. Another person who can help me out when I'm able to play again
  • You could probably use the bard discretionary in place of Faithful Congregation. I don't know what the numbers are on it though.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2493
    Date: 10/1/2015 at 0:02
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: October Surprise -- Presents! Presents! Presents!

Throughout the month of October, for every 10 credits purchased, you
    will receive a free present!! Yes, that means if you purchase 1000
    credits, you will receive 100 presents. Each present will also contain a
    free curio piece (in addition to whatever goodies are inside).

And, as an extra special present feature (and just for the October
    promotion), you will receive a free Rune of the Eternal Sigil for every
    50 presents unwrapped! What is a Rune of the Eternal Sigil? Glad you
    asked! You can attach this rune to a fist, monolith or palm sigil,
    making that sigil permanent. With the ARTISIGIL command, you can keep
    track of your runed sigils and even recall runed sigils back to you
    inventory.

Enjoy!

-------

This promotion is pretty awesome.  I got a lot of very nice stuff out of the presents I bought, on top of the credits themselves.  Thanks, Estarra & Team!
  • Raves for @Chirbo! Thanks for not running away screaming every time Iari opens her mouth!
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • @Thayan, @Iari, and @Mysrai are preeeetty fun ladies.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Raves for @Gero and @Enadonella to at least making a halfway amusing encounter out of an another slightly annoying missing npc.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Being an enemy doesn't mean we can't talk. You should...come on over and have a cup of tea...check out the perks of being...Tainted. ;)
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Ena and Tark enjoy trading witty repartee post brawls with each other. Just cause they're the enemy doesn't mean you can't be civil.
  • I have a surprise for you when you come back! It may or may not be me raiding you, which I haven't done in a long, long, while. :) I miss dying to you. Get better.
    edited October 2015
    @Tarkenton Exactly. Sadly, I've not yet seen this kind of entertaining interlude very often, but those are what make things that went  meh for you (in this case "Lanikai's dead. Again no epic progress.") Into something I could draw from and might even have an impact on future interactions between the characters. Much more fun then just simple kill&run, hence my rave :-)
    I have a surprise for you when you come back! It may or may not be me raiding you, which I haven't done in a long, long, while. :) I miss dying to you. Get better.

I volunteer to kill you in the meantime
  • Well that was lovely and interesting. Raves to @Lisaera and @Maylea and to not completely dropping the ball when the former asked me a question.

Now hopefully cool things come of it.
  • @Celina. It takes a certain kind of combatant to make me want to keep fighting. If you have that kind of maturity then I'll gladly spend my time with you. :)
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Raves for storytime with @Bandeon!
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You examine a frosty goatee curio piece of the Frosty Goatee Curio Set carefully, before carefully
    touching it to a fifth lock of frosty goatee curio piece of the Frosty Goatee Curio Set. A brief
    flash of light reveals that the two pieces have joined together, finally completing frosty blond two-
    braid goatee.

Almost platinum in hue, his frosty blond goatee falls in a perfect stripe from below the lower lip
    to the chin before embracing the chin generously and falling a finger's length below it. The free-
    falling hair has been gathered into two braids tied with a matching bead each.

The perfect goatee for Llewell! Thanks to mystery person for the last piece!
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Speaking of beards, I forget, do they stack with wigs?
  • AFAIK, it shows a seperate message, but the influencing effect does not stack.
  • They have an influencing effect?
    @Aurik as far as I've heard, yes they do. Boost for all influencing if I'm not mistaken.
  • From my DEF:

Your influencing is buffed by hair! Glorious hair!

So yes, they boost all kinds of influencing.
  • Within about eight hours I went from zero domoths to three.

I'm pretty sure one of them is fluxing, but hey!
  • Adorable shenanigans.
This discussion has been closed.