Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• More raves for @Maylea, @Delsea and everyone else who participated in that encounter.
  • Nimhuire said:
    More raves for @Maylea, @Delsea and everyone else who participated in that encounter.
    That was lovely! Senpai noticed me (and Miakoda even endured a twirl with me). And I have a favour!
  • Viravain trails a hand across the crown of your form. Beneath Her hand, a vine writhes and curls, unfolding from the branches and into buds of writhing, living silken shadows.

:-O Now if only I had had the nerve to actually do a full emote!
    Player Death
    Marcella was slain by Cercis (Victim had 1200% the might).

• Cercis said:
    Viravain trails a hand across the crown of your form. Beneath Her hand, a vine writhes and curls, unfolding from the branches and into buds of writhing, living silken shadows.

:-O Now if only I had had the nerve to actually do a full emote!
    Much love for @Viravain.

I wish I had saved a log of implodey/explodey crow.
  • edited October 2015
    You offer up a figurine of Ironbeard the Magnanimous to Mysrai, the Dancer Upon the Void.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Faithful' Achievement! You have earned 5 Bound Credits.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Supplicant' Achievement! You have earned 10 Bound Credits.

Two for one! :D
  • Chirbo said:
    You offer up a figurine of Ironbeard the Magnanimous to Mysrai, the Dancer Upon the Void.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Faithful' Achievement! You have earned 5 Bound Credits.
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Supplicant' Achievement! You have earned 10 Bound Credits.

Having just looked these up, how much esteem did you offer? 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Oh Celest... some of your citizens are just too adorable.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • Tylwyth said:
    Chirbo said:

Having just looked these up, how much esteem did you offer? 
    Esteem Offered: 101,293
  • Woooo! Rave for pre-revolt paranoia causing me to wake up every 2 hours and log in on my phone to see if it happened yet. Finally an hour and a half before I needed to go to work! Maybe Senpai will notice me again :(
  • POLITICS NEWS #5217
    Date: 10/4/2015 at 15:54
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Zeleni Honoured in the Grand Dominion of Magnagora

In the Grand Dominion of Magnagora, Zeleni Tsvet was honoured for completing the Epic Quest to become the Strong Arm of the Demon Lords of Nil.

Congratulations, Zeleni!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EEEEEEEEe so excited, that was so much fun!  Who was it trying to kill me though?  I was running around in a panic, I didn't catch your name.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    I can't. I can't handle these hamsters. I'm dying over here :D .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Everiine said:
    I can't. I can't handle these hamsters. I'm dying over here :D .

Noooooo Lemmiwinks!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    yay hamsters :D
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    @Salome because she is one cool chica.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Rancoura said:
    @Salome because she is one cool chica.
    D'aww. You're even cooler. Any time I get to RP with you, you make my week so much better.
    The apple is cold, crisp, and sour as the juices fill your mouth. As you consume the fruit, you glimpse, for a moment, a massive, shadowy figure, Her snow-white hair framing a perfect, icy-eyed visage. Beneath you, a vast, perfect web of silken strands lies - and, for a moment, you realize that you too are part of it, weaver and strand both - and home.
  • Note to self: Throwing dolls at @Everiine may result in philosophical discussions.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    *glare*
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Akyaevin said:
    Now sit in Hallifax for a few days influencing and don't go near Southgard!
    We already killed all the Dark Armours, nerd.

[-(
  • Tekora said:
    Well, after 134 days, 18 hours, and 2 minutes...

Your soul cries out in ecstasy as it reaches new heights of power. You have advanced to level 100.
    You have reached the illustrious level of Demigod.
    You have received 25 Bound Credits!
    You feel your innermost energies growing to extreme proportions as a darkness takes over your senses. When your senses return, you find yourself in a different location and there is a strange feeling within you.

Never thought it'd happen.

Congrats :)
  • So close to the goal now

(the 23CR is the 23 credits you get from the level)

• These bears are too cute. Thanks to @Thalkros and @Ixion for helping me name mine. Even if that name is Fuzzy Jasper. >_>
  • Delsea said:
    Even if that name is Fuzzy Jasper. >_>

Delsea said:
    name is Fuzzy Jasper. >_>

Delsea said:
    Fuzzy Jasper. >_>

Delsea said:
     >_>
    Hahahaha.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    The quiz did not disappoint. Thanks, Oneiroi!
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Rave for third place tie! Let this be a lesson to you all. If you think you're going to fail, try anyway because you might not.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
This discussion has been closed.