Simple questions?

Comments

• edited June 2017
    Chirbi said:
    Is there any way to have more than two blank spaces in a row in org scrolls or projects?
    Pretty sure you can with both. With projects, I copy and paste from a Notepad file and it works fine. I haven't done help files myself but my guild has one with a map in it, with lots of consecutive spaces, so I figure it's the same. Might depend on the client you use. I use Mudlet.
  • Yeah, it was ideaed earlier. As I told Chirbi then, it's entirely possible using the OLE. Going to check to see if the reason they can't is a GMCP issue or something.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Do extra cartel design slot expansions stack, or is it a max of 4?

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Kerith said:
    Chirbi said:
    Is there any way to have more than two blank spaces in a row in org scrolls or projects?
    Pretty sure you can with both. With projects, I copy and paste from a Notepad file and it works fine. I haven't done help files myself but my guild has one with a map in it, with lots of consecutive spaces, so I figure it's the same. Might depend on the client you use. I use Mudlet.
    I'm using Mudlet/plain text editor as well! I also tried to make a project with consecutive spaces using Nexus and had no luck with that client either. I'm going to try using the command line editor next. Thanks for the trouble shooting help.
  • How can I make mm not eat earwort?
  • MMCONFIG EARWORT?
  • If you want to ignore deafness (if you're bashing fesixes or eagles on Astral for example), you can do mmignore deaf to toggle it off.
  • Will that also work for when I'm fighting a bard? I don't want to eat earwort unless I do it manually
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    do MMKEEP TRUEDEAF to toggle off/on keeping up truehearing.

• There's actually a built in alias to quickly toggle eating earwort to upkeep truedeaf:

TH (in small caps)

It's an alias for the mmkeep function Maligorn described, so it'll be tied to the defup profile you're in.

• In small caps!? Wtf, lol.

"th" to clarify.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • edited June 2017
    Hmm I'll have to see if this works

I didn't have upkeep on but I kept eating earwort after perfectfifth (I think)  and it made it impossible for me to remove myself from the situation so I had to actually pause mmf so I could add "eat earwort|se" to a stratagem so I could slip away. 

Bard and druid are a very distressing combo to fight against
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Yasei said:

I didn't have upkeep on but I kept eating earwort after perfectfifth (I think)  and it made it impossible for me to remove myself from the situation so I had to actually pause mmf so I could add "eat earwort|se" to a stratagem so I could slip away. 

It's also possible that someone kept forcing you to eat eawort ( if the druid was a dreamweaver for example ). If you want details as to what was going on, you may want to post the log somewhere. m&m should definitely stop eating earworth once truedef is off ( th alias as mentioned ).
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited June 2017
    Couple unrelated questions:

So you have to wear the Medal of Inebriation for it to work, like the Charm of Clangoru?

Is there a third person room message for using a cameo to switch race or using a Glamrock to switch outfits?
  • Yasei said:

@Yasei you need to do mmignore attraction.

And also not keep up true deaf. Mm treats attraction as its own affliction and will eat on it even during you not upkeeping the earwort.
  • Tridemon said:
    Iytha said:
    Tridemon said:
    So... does anyone actually know what the effect of having Sarye out is? Aside from an angry elemental wandering underground?
    Earth gets 50% less elemental critters spawning, and Water gets 150% as many.
    That's not how it's working, though. After a bit of investigation, I have found that there are thirty starsuckers in the starry sea, but only 20 of them drop essence. There are still only 16 leeches in the lake of dreams, for a total of 46 waterbeasts and 36 essence.

In comparison, on Earth, there are still 16 grubs in the catacombs of corpus clay, and 20 gargoyles in the mountains of madness. All of which drop essence.
    Sounds like maybe you should bug that
  • How active does a god have to be to be on the left side of HELP DIVINE? Do they just have to fill their god role without stepping down? Or does the left side mean they're ICly active?
  • They can be pretty inactive icly and still be on the left. Theres a few gods I dont think have been around for months still on the left.
  • edited June 2017
    Yasei said:
    How active does a god have to be to be on the left side of HELP DIVINE? Do they just have to fill their god role without stepping down? Or does the left side mean they're ICly active?
    The left column means they have a player in the Havens. This is not any reflection of IC (or even OOC) activity.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • wtf is this:

The end of your cudgel forms a knotty burl and you point it at a huge forest wraith. The burl pops 
    and ruptures, shooting a barrage of splinters into his flesh.
    A huge forest wraith bleeds to death from the hundreds of tiny punctures left by the splinters 
    embedded in his flesh.
    You have slain a huge forest wraith.
    You have received a free wakabidrome ticket!
    Many golden sovereigns spill from the corpse.
    You collect 5 aethergoop!
    A huge divine cookie tumbles out of the corpse of a huge forest wraith.

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Versalean said:
    wtf is this:

The end of your cudgel forms a knotty burl and you point it at a huge forest wraith. The burl pops 
    and ruptures, shooting a barrage of splinters into his flesh.
    A huge forest wraith bleeds to death from the hundreds of tiny punctures left by the splinters 
    embedded in his flesh.
    You have slain a huge forest wraith.
    You have received a free wakabidrome ticket!
    Many golden sovereigns spill from the corpse.
    You collect 5 aethergoop!
    A huge divine cookie tumbles out of the corpse of a huge forest wraith.

Current promotion, a part of it. YOu can get free tickets for the wakabidrome while hunting and influencing( I think )
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Yes, I got one from influencing. its from gaining xp or essence
  • Could someone tell me how the CURIO POWERS command is supposed to work?

I would assume that it lists all the powers of the completed curios you own. Except it does not. The Sileni and Nagasith supposedly have no powers, which is incorrect. I think that's similar to quite a few other curios which I am sure do something, but are listed as having no power (like the tailoring bows).
  • I think it was only coded for the original curio powers (magic item, damage enhancement, damage resistance and terrain movement). The newer ones, like the poteen etc, probably don't show up in it.

• Kalaneya said:
    Couple unrelated questions:

So you have to wear the Medal of Inebriation for it to work, like the Charm of Clangoru?

Is there a third person room message for using a cameo to switch race or using a Glamrock to switch outfits?
    Still want to know the answer to these!
  • edited June 2017
    There's a message for the cameo along the lines of 'flash/glow of light' @Kalaneya sorry that's for activating, the third person one has a line about face melting like wax.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Glamrock does have a third person message when you switch costumes.
  • Lerad said:
    I think it was only coded for the original curio powers (magic item, damage enhancement, damage resistance and terrain movement). The newer ones, like the poteen etc, probably don't show up in it.
    So it needs updating then. ;) Thanks for the answer! :)
  • Also another question about this arti:
    ******************************** ARTIFACT #122 *********************************
    Artifact Description:
    - Attaches to a keg or enchanter's energy cube
    - Doubles its target's storage capacity for sips, doses, or charges
    - Causes its target to receive 25% more sips, doses, or charges each time it is filled or charged
    - You can use KEGTAP <keg> or CUBETAP <cube> to make your keg or cube not reset for a very long time. (Useful for
    shop owners.) Repeat the command to refresh it
    - Use KEGTAP <keg> RESET or CUBETAP <cube> RESET to undo it.

.. I have this attachted to an energy cube of mine. However when I recharge my cube from another cube, I certainly do not get those 25% extra. How those that work? Or does it?

(Also how would it work on a keg?)

Thanks!