QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Altrea said:
    (Newbie): Elimarie says, "Where does my 2% withdrawel fee go to?"

(Newbie): Subotai says, "Estarra's shoes."

(Newbie): Tremula says, "Estarra's high heel fund."

(Newbie): A helpful administrator says, "You know I can hear you."
    Laughed too hard at this.
  • Had no room in my rift, so I decided to try and eat my fruitfeed.

You consume a bag of overripe fruit leisurely, enjoying every bite.

• It restores hunger too, albeit not very much. Usa, my researcher, survived on fruitfeed for a few aetherbashes because I hadn't brought enough food.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It used to restore rather more, but was changed for Magnagora.
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • edited February 2019
    -
  • Arcanis said:
    Had no room in my rift, so I decided to try and eat my fruitfeed.

You consume a bag of overripe fruit leisurely, enjoying every bite.

Well they are better to use in cooking than unripe fruit. More flavour (A banana with spots is more tasty than a green banana. Also easier to cut and put on toast).
  • The funny thing is, it was a hunting trip.
  • (Market):  Subotai says, "Brewmeister for hire. No crabs since last week."

:-?
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • edited January 2015
    Gabriella said:
    (Market):  Subotai says, "Brewmeister for hire. No crabs since last week."

:-?
    We hunted them too.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited January 2015
    Obviously the counter to dodge is to symbol strike people to death.

• Iytha said:
    The funny thing is, it was a hunting trip.
    IT WAS A LIE. A LIIIIEEEEEE.

• Silvanus said:

You mean I attacked a bard with dodge 20+ times and it only fired once?

WHERE ARE YOU WHEN KELLY DODGES THREE TIMES IN A ROW WHILE DEATHSONGING YOU.
    You think that's bad, Vent's implants always hit allies instead of enemies. Not once ave I seen the Geochemantics stuff fire against an actual enemy, only fumes.

Pretty sure no one will give me lich seeds soon after too many times they trigger my filth pump (Classed as an aggressive action, for some reason).
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    It used to be that the things only fired against abilities that specifically did damage. It was changed to be any action on you, and the net was cast kind of wide, to really hit everything.  
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Enyalida said:
    It used to be that the things only fired against abilities that specifically did damage. It was changed to be any action on you, and the net was cast kind of wide, to really hit everything.  
    I like hitting phantom armour with an attack, then my static field discharging on the phantom armour hit.... like mind: blown.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Atropos Plaza.
    A sense of frigidness is made physical as an icy blue haze extends into the area from a shield 
    shrine of Raezon nearby. There is a moderate breeze here. Broad flagstones arrayed in a circular 
    pattern form Atropos Plaza, which stretches wide and broad, free from the surrounding noble 
    structures of Magnagora and circling around a breathtaking marble statue in the centre of the Plaza. 
    Bisecting the Plaza, Atropos Way weaves north and south through the commercial districts of the 
    capital, skirting around the grand entrance to the venerable bank, whose marble facade rises high 
    into the clouded air. The curiously contorted towers that surround the majestic Necropolis loom high 
    to the west, while around the plaza a great spiral set of stairs descends slowly into the darkened 
    Undercity below the capital. A battered old signpost stands here. A breathtaking white marble statue 
    of the god Morgfyre, the Legion, towers upon a high pedestal. A shuttered glass gas lamp lies dark 
    and unlit atop a tall, ornately gilded post. A statue of Lavinya stands here, memorialising her 
    noble spirit. A tremendous viridian hydra with chitinous crimson spines coils here, two heads 
    snapping viciously. A finely wrought mahogany chair stands here.
    You see exits leading north, east, south, southwest, west, northwest, and down.

g chair
    You pick up a finely wrought mahogany chair.

wield chair
    You begin to wield a finely wrought mahogany chair in your right hand.

• p chair
    Finely crafted with an immense eye for detail, this sturdy mahogany chair is truly a piece of art; 
    the arms, back and legs having been completely covered in detailed carvings of twirls and spirals. A 
    comfortable velvet pillow covers the seat of the chair, softening the harsh wood and making the 
    chair pleasant to sit on.
    It has 149 months of usefulness left.
    It weighs about 20 pounds.
    It has the following aliases: chair.

best bug ever
  • Atropos Plaza.
    A sense of frigidness is made physical as an icy blue haze extends into the area from a shield 
    shrine of Raezon nearby. There is a moderate breeze here. Broad flagstones arrayed in a circular 
    pattern form Atropos Plaza, which stretches wide and broad, free from the surrounding noble 
    structures of Magnagora and circling around a breathtaking marble statue in the centre of the Plaza. 
    Bisecting the Plaza, Atropos Way weaves north and south through the commercial districts of the 
    capital, skirting around the grand entrance to the venerable bank, whose marble facade rises high 
    into the clouded air. The curiously contorted towers that surround the majestic Necropolis loom high 
    to the west, while around the plaza a great spiral set of stairs descends slowly into the darkened 
    Undercity below the capital. A battered old signpost stands here. A breathtaking white marble statue 
    of the god Morgfyre, the Legion, towers upon a high pedestal. A shuttered glass gas lamp lies dark 
    and unlit atop a tall, ornately gilded post. A statue of Lavinya stands here, memorialising her 
    noble spirit. A tremendous viridian hydra with chitinous crimson spines coils here, two heads 

g chair

wield chair

How the batcrap did you manage to pick up furniture?
    --------
    "You are so much bigger than you think you are," She says, fervently. "You are a beacon of hope that shines through the world with every step you take. You are My beacon, Gabriella, and you shine even into the darkest of nightmares."
    --------
    The air sparkles with silver motes of light as a silken voice says, "You will see growth and strength where others will see weakness. You will walk with Us as a paragon of Serenwilde's power, for you have already walked this path before."
  • Gabriella said:
    Atropos Plaza.

g chair

wield chair

How the batcrap did you manage to pick up furniture?
    It just happened to Mag library, we had to provide a new one. Not really sure how this happened.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited January 2015
    imageFuture spec

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    (Secretly, I hope this is a change allowing furniture to be sold in shops)
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

Yes please. Also...a while back someone gifted someone else with a chair. So I wonder how long this has been a thing and why acqui doesn't see me roaming around with fifty chairs?
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Shaddus said:

Yes please. Also...a while back someone gifted someone else with a chair. So I wonder how long this has been a thing and why acqui doesn't see me roaming around with fifty chairs?
    I think it was just a flag issue, since I (sadly) can't pick up any of my furniture. Still, I'm boarding the hope train!
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."