QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Arix said:
    @aeldra that's one of my favorites

GLOMP TREE at either of the commune nexii is still my favorite. Also likely to get you RP points docked. I might never have done it, but it's always hilarious to see people use it.
  • Eritheyl said:
    Kistan adjusts his wings carefully, picking at them "Besides I have a girlfriend now".

Kistan slips into a pair of ivory angel wings.

Thaendran says to Kistan, "Does she know?"

I'm done. 
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • I don't get it

• edited May 2017
    It's here :)

During the day

Within a floral arbour.

This grove is edged by a perfect circle of trees, their slender trunks evenly spaced to allow a view of the forest beyond. Their branches have woven together to form a simple border while their crowns have formed a dome-like canopy in a peculiar swirling pattern that creates the impression of a large and natural arbour formed of living trees. Small jar-like terrariums are nestled into branches sporadically, sunlight glinting off them and dancing around the grove. Flowers grow wild and free outside the border formed by the trees, their scents carried in on the breeze and mixing with those of the low-lying grasses and a myriad of tiny flowers that coat the ground. 

You see a single exit leading northeast.

At dusk

As twilight stretches across the forest, the forest fills with shadows. Yet in the growing darkness, twinkling lights begin to appear as countless fireflies hold back the darkness here with their gentle light.

During the night

Within a floral arbour.

This grove is edged by a perfect circle of trees, their slender trunks evenly spaced to allow a view of the forest beyond. Their branches have woven together to form a simple border while their crowns have formed a dome-like canopy in a peculiar swirling pattern that creates the impression of a large and natural arbour formed of living trees. Small jar-like terrariums are nestled into branches sporadically. Flowers grow wild and free outside the border formed by the trees, their scents carried in on the breeze and mixing with those of the low-lying grasses and a myriad of tiny flowers that coat the ground. Countless fireflies gather around the crown, filling the grove with their gentle light, that flares slightly every so often as one of their number bursts into a small flash of moonfire. 

You see a single exit leading northeast.

• oh, in pale yellow/gold at dawn

As the sun rises above the mountains, the golden light of dawn fills the grove, sunbeams dancing around as he continues to climb into the sky, overpowering the gentler light of the fireflies.
  • Cheonbi Saim nods to herself in satisfaction as she hands Shintar her molten rock staff.
  • edited May 2017
    Iytha said:
    Level : 99 99.99%

You are:
    Truefavoured by Ianir for about 8 hours.
    Truefavoured by Weiwae for about 28 hours.

You grow still and begin to pray silently for preservation of your soul while you are out of the land.

Let's see what happens when you get demigod while offline, @Ianir :D

BAD THINGS.

@Ianir According to RANKINGS XP, Iytha is now at level 7 and ranked #692
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Wtaf

• So as far as I can tell, what happens when you're offline and get demi is... it rolls you over back to 1. Any XP above what was needed to get you to demi is applied after you're down to 1, which is why she's at 7.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Tridemon said:
    So as far as I can tell, what happens when you're offline and get demi is... it rolls you over back to 1. Any XP above what was needed to get you to demi is applied after you're down to 1, which is why she's at 7.
    That wasn't just Ianir trolling her?  :)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Iytha is officially the reason we can't have nice things. 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Revelry OOCly discussing the guild's harlots:

(Revellers Revelling): Shintar (from the Realm of the Harlot of Revolution) says, "Oh, there's no shame in being a ho, not only are they as a group, useful for preparing soil, it turns out that it's the Basin's oldest profession."

(Revellers Revelling): You say, "Preparing soi---."

(Revellers Revelling): You say, "Hahahaa."

(Revellers Revelling): You say, "Dork."

(Revellers Revelling): Shintar (from the Realm of the Harlot of Revolution) says, "I've just always wondering what the Transcendant skill is... Mindblowing-gasm? Gives blackout and stupidity?"

(Revellers Revelling): Ansakta says, "You're welcome to find out!" (lawl, what a businessman)

(Revellers Revelling): You say, "The little death. Kills you for 30 seconds."

(Revellers Revelling): Shintar (from the Realm of the Harlot of Revolution) says, "I always thought that was fear."

(Revellers Revelling): Shintar (from the Realm of the Harlot of Revolution) says, "Why would I pay for fear?"

(Revellers Revelling): You say, "No fear is the mind killer."

(Revellers Revelling): Shintar (from the Realm of the Harlot of Revolution) says, "Brea."

(Revellers Revelling): You say, "Shint."

(Revellers Revelling): Shintar (from the Realm of the Harlot of Revolution) says, "Brea http://dune.wikia.com/wiki/Litany_Against_Fear."

(Revellers Revelling): You say, "I know, I was joking back, calling it the mind killer :P."

(Revellers Revelling): Shintar (from the Realm of the Harlot of Revolution) says, "Don't correct me if I'm also right."

(Revellers Revelling): You say, "Nerd."

(Revellers Revelling): Shintar (from the Realm of the Harlot of Revolution) says, "Incorrect woman."

(Revellers Revelling): Shintar (from the Realm of the Harlot of Revolution) says, "Do I have witnesses?"
    "
    (Revellers Revelling): Malarious says, "Not to your pending murder."
  • Also, @Chirbi cracks me up:

Simply the BEST, Chirbi slowly rolls away on a giant glass of whiskey.

Chirbi leaves to the out.
  • His name is uncomfortably close to someone who makes a lot of troll alts
  • Live and let live mang
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Chirbi is brand new to Lusternia. Not the same person.
  • I didn't think so, just... dat name

• (Fire Hogwash): Enadonella (from the Astral Plane) says, "Whoa Stein."

(Fire Hogwash): Enadonella (from the Astral Plane) says, "Challenge. Accepted."

(Fire Hogwash): Enadonella (from the Astral Plane) says, ":>."

(Fire Hogwash): You say, "What did stein do?"

(Fire Hogwash): Enadonella (from the Astral Plane) says, "Powerlog summary."

-[Player]----------------------[Added]----[Taken]------------------[Net]--
     Steingrim                     500,260          6                 500,254

(Fire Hogwash): You say, "..."