QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Arix said:
    His name is uncomfortably close to someone who makes a lot of troll alts
    You're not the first person to say that! :( 

Was this person THAT bad? Also what was their name?
  • Chirbi said:
    Arix said:
    His name is uncomfortably close to someone who makes a lot of troll alts
    You're not the first person to say that! :( 

Was this person THAT bad? Also what was their name?

Chirbo, and yes.
  • I thought Chirbo was a shaddus alt?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    NO TYLWYTH
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I feel like at this point, the "Everyone is a Shaddus Alt" thing is sort of like never letting go of Doge memes even though it has been literal years.
  • Arix said:
    With your mighty index finger extended, you poke Urdnot.

Finger extended, Urdnot pokes you.

You give a sticky honey cake to Serenguard Urdnot Strongleaf.

Urdnot gives a sticky honey cake the once-over, eyeing it suspiciously.

Urdnot wears a sticky honey cake.

Serenguard Urdnot Strongleaf says, "Thanks."

I worry about other tae'dae sometimes
    *squee* I designed that cake!  it makes me happy to see it used. :smiley:
  • was only able to find two honeycombs

• :(@Arix I wish there were more honeycombs or a beehive that produces honeycombs. With mead as a recipe, having 4 at max is ridiculous!
  • Uh, there is like 10 in faethorn.

• Tylwyth said:
    Uh, there is like 10 in faethorn.
    That is still ten times collecting all of them for one keg of mead.
  • o Position names should, by popular demand, now show in GWHO leading to

a multitude of issues with information being cut off that will

inevitably be bugged so I can spend time marking them as 'not a bug'.

Hehehe!

• It seems that a comment I made earlier, while SOMEWHAT true,  was also not terribly appropriate, and came from a partial lack of context. So if Chirbo is out there somewhere, I apologise for bringing that here
  • Tirah said:
    <@Czixi talking to Tirah>

A tiny skein of mist drifts off from your pauldron, trailing through your headfeathers like an ephemeral crown.

<Second half of coversation>

The misty crown dissolves, turning into motes of vapour that fall like refreshing snow onto your face.

This was so cute, I squealed IRL despite how sad the IC topic was.
    I honestly didn't know Czixi was Halli pan until I got told a week ago. Good times.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • Parvenu Trueflight Iytha says, "Alas. All of the good essence is probably in the heads."

Xalfiin chuckles long and heartily.

You say, "Good essence is lighter than bad essence then?"

Iytha nods her head at you.

Zitto says, "There could be other mechanisms of distribution."

Parvenu Trueflight Iytha says, "It is a well known fact that the Supernals are both very good and 
    very Light. We also know that Hallifax - even more well known for its virtue - has a certain 
    bouyancy about it."

Zitto politely hides a smile behind one hand but fails to conceal the mirth in his eyes.

A wry smile spreads across your face.

Xalfiin's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited May 2017
    Sarrasri said:
    He is wearing [...] a fashionable veiled hat of mourning

Never thought I'd hear about Charune wearing one of my designs. o:)

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• a flowering cactus hat

YEEEEEES
  • Letarne arrives from the north.
    He is followed by an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, a tiny pug puppy, a fluffy husky
    puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a tiny pug puppy, an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, a
    perky-eared corgi puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a perky-eared
    corgi puppy, an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, a fluffy husky puppy, a tiny pug puppy,
     an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a tiny pug puppy, an
    ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, a
    perky-eared corgi puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a perky-eared
    corgi puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a
    perky-eared corgi puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a
    perky-eared corgi puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a
    patchwork calico kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a squat munchkin kitten with blue points, a
    poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a poofy, seal point
    ragdoll kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a blue-
    eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a
    blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten,
    a patchwork calico kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll
    kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey
    sphynx kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a poofy, seal
    point ragdoll kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, and a patchwork calico kitten.

Letarne is enveloped in translucent fire for a moment and is gone, his soul safe until he returns to
    Lusternia.

Before the Eternal Flame.
    Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark. The great Pyramid opens to a wide
    platform that extends outwards many feet, creating an expansive view over the entire city of
    Gaudiguch. Wide blocks of sandstone have been neatly joined, the cracks between them partially
    filled until little more than slight indentations remain. The passage leads about ten feet out, a
    wide path roughly six feet wide and with high walls on either side to act as guards from walking
    over the edge. A bulbous circular section forms at the end of the passage with a diameter nearing
    fifteen metres that also bears a three-foot wall around its circumference, the centre of which has
    been removed so that the Eternal Flame can float half below and half above the level of the floor.
    Its great effulgence casts an unobstructed white incandescence, flickering with prismatic hues, upon
    the entire shelf and pierces through the thick smoke and soot that hangs heavily here, combusting
    continuously in sudden spurts and creating writhing tongues of fire that dance in the air to form
    the Nexus. Thin, cursive script has been inked neatly on the stones nearest to the flame, written
    neatly in the tongue of the dracnari. To the south, the great structures of the city are clearly
    visible: the many pulsating emerald irises that form domes in the distance, the dense houses with
    minute alleyways between their boundaries, and the ruined remnants of three once grand pyramids. A
    fluid crimson chaise couch has been hidden in obscurity here, awaiting someone to come ponder great
    mysteries upon it.
    A chair of freedom sits here, free and unencumbered by its surroundings. Standing
    here is an exquisite table. A burnished chest of gleaming cherrywood rests here, its contents
    displayed to the world. Stretched tautly, a white hammock swings with the breeze. Draped with
    colourful ribbons, a chandelier festooned with dangling gemstones sparkles here. A handful of pale
    ashes lies on the ground, slowly blowing away in the wind.
    There are 13 Red Hands of the Illuminati here. An illuminated scroll rolls loose in the dust. Mesadari Rhiero, Keeper of the Eternal Flame
    lounges languidly in the heat of the nexus. The Eternal Flame burns here, a towering inferno of
    white flame that flashes with a chaotic spray of colour. Sniffing at the air, a great brindle
    mastiff stands here with a cheerful demeanor. A painting of Yomoigu is proudly exhibited on a nearby
    wall. Rising from the ground is an ur'Stone of Cankermore, bound securely in bands of black steel.
    Glowing gently with a soft blue light, a delicate dreamcatcher has been permanently hung here. In
    the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. There are 4 jade-armoured Wyvern Riders here.
    There are 6 ivory-furred pompom puppies with a fanned tail here. There are 10 tiny pug puppies here. There are 10 fluffy husky puppies here. There are 10 perky-eared corgi puppies here. There are 8 patchwork calico kittens here. Leaning forward on squat legs with her stubby tail straight up, a
    munchkin kitten with blue points exhibits keen curiosity. There are 7 poofy, seal point ragdoll
    kittens here. There are 9 blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kittens here.
    You see exits leading north, east, and west.

-------------------------------------

D:the stuff of ordassas nightmares. So many cute critters!

• (Ad-Hoc): Vivet (from an Unknown Plane) says, "I am a little digestive aid."