QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• Ordassa said:
    Letarne arrives from the north.
    He is followed by an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, a tiny pug puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a tiny pug puppy, an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, a fluffy husky puppy, a tiny pug puppy, an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a tiny pug puppy, an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a patchwork calico kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a squat munchkin kitten with blue points, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, and a patchwork calico kitten.

Before the Eternal Flame.

There are 6 ivory-furred pompom puppies with a fanned tail here. There are 10 tiny pug puppies here. There are 10 fluffy husky puppies here. There are 10 perky-eared corgi puppies here. There are 8 patchwork calico kittens here. Leaning forward on squat legs with her stubby tail straight up, a munchkin kitten with blue points exhibits keen curiosity. There are 7 poofy, seal point ragdoll kittens here. There are 9 blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kittens here.
    You see exits leading north, east, and west.

-------------------------------------

D:the stuff of ordassas nightmares. So many cute critters!

Hmmm, not enough puppies or kittens.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited May 2017
    Tylwyth said:
    Monster!

(this is an rp thing. Gero used to walk around with this train ....so I ran with it! I think they are cute and well written! )
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    The bottom of a frozen pit.
    Superimposed over this location, an ethereal forest reaches up to the sky. 
    sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith is on the ground. There are 
    10 slavering icediggers here. A monstrous icedigger queen lies here, her bloated 
    form covering the entirety of the pit's bottom.
    There are no obvious exits.

Really, people?

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Tylwyth said:
    Ordassa said:
    Letarne arrives from the north.
    He is followed by an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, a tiny pug puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a tiny pug puppy, an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, a fluffy husky puppy, a tiny pug puppy, an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a tiny pug puppy, an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a tiny pug puppy, a fluffy husky puppy, a perky-eared corgi puppy, a patchwork calico kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a squat munchkin kitten with blue points, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a patchwork calico kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, a poofy, seal point ragdoll kitten, a blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kitten, and a patchwork calico kitten.

Before the Eternal Flame.

There are 6 ivory-furred pompom puppies with a fanned tail here. There are 10 tiny pug puppies here. There are 10 fluffy husky puppies here. There are 10 perky-eared corgi puppies here. There are 8 patchwork calico kittens here. Leaning forward on squat legs with her stubby tail straight up, a munchkin kitten with blue points exhibits keen curiosity. There are 7 poofy, seal point ragdoll kittens here. There are 9 blue-eyed, steely grey sphynx kittens here.
    You see exits leading north, east, and west.

-------------------------------------

D:the stuff of ordassas nightmares. So many cute critters!

make you wonder how lusternia is humming along with those many critters we may have...
  • edited May 2017
    Rancoura said:
    10 slavering icediggers here. A monstrous icedigger queen lies here, her bloated 

Really, people?
    That's actually left over from the Ascension Death challenge, if I recall. It being the Death challenge, people would teleport in and try to kill the contender, so people dropped flamed monoliths in the digger pits. Now that the event's over, it should be easy enough to borrow an enchanter to get them to disenchant.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Aramel said:
    Rancoura said:

Really, people?
    That's actually left over from the Ascension Death challenge, if I recall. It being the Death challenge, people would teleport in and try to kill the contender, so people dropped flamed monoliths in the digger pits. Now that the event's over, it should be easy enough to borrow an enchanter to get them to disenchant.
    exactly I remember them appearing like... maybe two or three days before death.
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • Turns out GIVE can be forced, but GENEROSITY cannot.
  • Yarith said:
    Luce locks eyes with you and, with absolute authority, commands you to act. Your tired mind complies.
    You give 400,000 gold sovereigns to Luce.
    >:(
    Huh, didn't think you could so that. Interesting.

• That's why you have selfishness in discipline

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • we CAN dominate give commands. We just don't because the admin got tired of people like Yrael making the game too much like the other IRE games and brought the hammer down
  • A cone of sparkling light rises up around Kendra and whisks her away.
    She is followed by a curious young kitten, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a sapphiric skylark, a frisky puppy, a green parakeet, a sapphiric skylark, a curious young kitten, a curious young kitten, a sapphiric skylark, a curious young kitten, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a frisky puppy, a frisky puppy, a curious young kitten, a frisky puppy, a frisky puppy, a curious young kitten, a curious young kitten, a green parakeet, a curious young kitten, a frisky puppy, a curious young kitten, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a sapphiric skylark, a sapphiric skylark, a curious young kitten, a frisky puppy, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a curious young kitten, a sapphiric skylark, a sapphiric skylark, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a frisky puppy, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a curious young kitten, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a curious young kitten, a frisky puppy, a sapphiric skylark, a frisky puppy, a green parakeet, a green parakeet, a frisky puppy, a sapphiric skylark, a frisky puppy, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a sapphiric skylark, a sapphiric skylark, a sapphiric skylark, a sapphiric skylark, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a frisky puppy, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a green parakeet, a green parakeet, a frisky puppy, a sapphiric skylark, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a sapphiric skylark, a curious young kitten, a green parakeet, a curious young kitten, a green parakeet, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a curious young kitten, a green parakeet, a green parakeet, a green parakeet, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a curious young kitten, a frisky puppy, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a sapphiric skylark, a curious young kitten, a sapphiric skylark, a green parakeet, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a frisky puppy, a sapphiric skylark, a frisky puppy, a frisky puppy, a green parakeet, a frisky puppy, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a green parakeet, a green parakeet, a green parakeet, a sapphiric skylark, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a green parakeet, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a green parakeet, a frisky puppy, a sapphiric skylark, a green parakeet, a sapphiric skylark, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a sapphiric skylark, a green parakeet, a frisky puppy, a frisky puppy, a frisky puppy, a green parakeet, a green parakeet, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a green parakeet, a sapphiric skylark, a sapphiric skylark, a sapphiric skylark, a sapphiric skylark, a sapphiric skylark, a green parakeet, a frisky puppy, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a green parakeet, a frisky puppy, a curious young kitten, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a curious young kitten, a green parakeet, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a frisky puppy, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a curious young kitten, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a sapphiric skylark, a curious young kitten, a hamster in a cage-wheel, a sapphiric skylark, a green parakeet, a frisky puppy, a curious young kitten, a frisky puppy, and a green parakeet.
  • iii. The Library of Universal Knowledge should be reserved for study, learning, reading and research. Preparation for combat, herding of livestock, loud conversations and unnecessary, public displays of affection are prohibited.

Wut.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    "Do not bring in hordes of cows and sheep".  Depending on the definition of livestock in Hallifax, it could also ban piles of kittens and puppies.  Definitions there are sometimes a bit divergent from RL definitions.
  • Saaga said:
    Xeii said:
    iii. The Library of Universal Knowledge should be reserved for study, learning, reading and research. Preparation for combat, herding of livestock, loud conversations and unnecessary, public displays of affection are prohibited.

Wut.
    I wrote that, actually.
    Welcome back! Also.. we have swan beasts now! Or maybe you already knew >.>;

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Maeko said:
    When Astral Insanity is too real. The only way I knew this wasn't a real tell is that it didn't send a GMCP message...

Mrak tells you, "Can you understand your sister?"
    I was going to argue but I guess that's fair.
  • I don't get the pun.

• Orventa said:
    Saaga said:
    Xeii said:
    iii. The Library of Universal Knowledge should be reserved for study, learning, reading and research. Preparation for combat, herding of livestock, loud conversations and unnecessary, public displays of affection are prohibited.

Wut.
    I wrote that, actually.
    Welcome back! Also.. we have swan beasts now! Or maybe you already knew >.>;
    Oh, I haven't been on Saaga, sadly! Bringing the old lady back would require quite a bit of plotting and planning, I'm afraid.
  • Tylwyth said:
    I don't get the pun.

Squad): You say, "Guess that you're onto -ahem- a W-Ianir."

say it outloud.

Winir.

Sounds like win-irr, winner.

• Veyils said:
    Tylwyth said:
    I don't get the pun.

Squad): You say, "Guess that you're onto -ahem- a W-Ianir."

say it outloud.

Winir.

Sounds like win-irr, winner.

W-Ianir --> Whianir --> whiner

It's a deep pun apparently.
  • Wiener
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Ciaran said:
    Wiener
    Since I pronounce Ianir as EE-uh-nar in my head, the pun came out more like wiener than winner for me, too. Still was funny though. :smiley: