General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Damn you, short attention span. The things I have to do are not hard, they are just boring me to death.

If I actually focused, I'd have been done with everything a million years ago. :(
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • edited March 2017
    Lynnie said:
    Lately I find myself falling asleep for an hour then waking up and just staring at my ceiling for and hour  to two hours, and we repeat this cycle three or four times so that I only get around 3.5 hours of sleep at night. This really, really, needs to stop.

On the plus side I've finished listening to a few albums that I've been wanting to hear.

Not giving medical advice, that sounds like sleep apnea, which may be covered if you have medical insurance, maybe ask a doctor. 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Sore throat, ear ache, and nauseous. I have health insurance but can't take off from work until I've been there for four months. I'm on month two. Sigh. Would probably not have gotten sick if I hadn't gone around people for my job and commute, too.
  • Selenity said:
    Sore throat, ear ache, and nauseous. I have health insurance but can't take off from work until I've been there for four months. I'm on month two. Sigh. Would probably not have gotten sick if I hadn't gone around people for my job and commute, too.
    *hug hug hug*
  • Gained four kilos over the last three months. I blame depression and the associated lack of moving.
  • So I arranged a date over Tinder last night and now my app is inexplicably broken, no messages send to anyone, all my SENT messages show up as received and it constantly crashes. I have reinstalled it three times now to no luck.

The date was decided but just not the time for tomorrow but we didn't exchange any contact info so if I can't get my app to work, fml.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Lynnie said:
    So I arranged a date over Tinder last night and now my app is inexplicably broken, no messages send to anyone, all my SENT messages show up as received and it constantly crashes. I have reinstalled it three times now to no luck.

The date was decided but just not the time for tomorrow but we didn't exchange any contact info so if I can't get my app to work, fml.
    Try running it through an Android emulator on your computer, maybe? I don't know if that would work, but if the problem is with your phone it might help.
  • edited March 2017
    Alternatively become gay and use grindr

I'm very wary of phone emulators though 
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Lynnie said:
    Alternatively become gay and use grindr

I'm very wary of phone emulators though 
    There are some bad ones out there, yeah. Nox is the one I use, and I've never had trouble with it, if that helps.
  • Dug through a lot of forum stuff, of people discussing things and complaining about stuff on a day I already felt miserable, now I am sad, insecure and worried.
  • Gonna drop some hugs here for you @Tirah

I can relate to those feels.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • Computer died and won't power on. :/

• Lerad said:
    Computer died and won't power on. :/

Worse than the occasional bluescreens I get :|
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • Anita said:
    Just did the group poster presentation. I go cry now. People suck.
    I can sympathize, a lot.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• @Lynnie - make sure no data is being saved between installs. Check your storage. Use the file manager app to access this. See the path in my screenshot. Yes I need to charge my phone.

• I am sad. I know it won't last forever. It just sucks right now. 
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • Sylvanas said:
    I am sad. I know it won't last forever. It just sucks right now. 
    *returns the hugs that were sent her way a couple days ago*
  • Tirah said:
    Sylvanas said:
    Always appreciated. I hope you're feeling better?
  • Sylvanas said:
    Tirah said:
    Sylvanas said:
    Always appreciated. I hope you're feeling better?
    A little, yeah.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde

Nah.

It's March.

No thank you.

Which of you people further north would like this March snowstorm?

It's free.

I'll pay shipping and handling.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I failed to notice the signs that Errabundus may have degenerative myelopathy. If true, he's going to lose the use of his back legs, then his front legs, then his brain stem. But supposedly it isn't painful. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Selenity said:

Nah.

It's March.

No thank you.

It's free.

Nah, it's cool, we have our own coming.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• Selenity said:

It's free.

I'm south, in Maryland, but can I have it? I got new snow boots I haven't gotten to play in yet :open_mouth:

I'm dissatisfied that my graphics card may be dying. Something's dying at least, if I do something non-trivial with graphics my computer gets blocky and freezes. Guess I know what I'm doing with my tax refund :tongue:
  • While trying to RP with Orventa in game, I also somehow get dragged into making mini-pizzas while playing gin rummy with people who refuse to believe anything I am doing is important. Yay family.
  • My mobile seems to be dying. First, the notifications bar stopped reacting when I want to drag it down for viewing and now the headphone jack seems to have a loose connection which is super annoying when running since I have to hold the phone in my hand all the time, making sure that nothing touches the cable...or otherwise my music will randomly shut off.

At first, I hoped that it was software related but after a full reset and some research, I now know that it's hardware related. Notification bar is due to a borked mainboard while the headphone jack is just faulty. And my warranty ran out in December <.<
  • my attempts at making jambalya failed due to not being nearly cajun enough