What are you playing?

Comments

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Shaddus said:

Ugh, @Elanorwen. You should have given me a "this game is addictive" disclaimer.

It is a Blizzard game. I thought that was sort of implied. :D I don't think they've had a game that wasn't... except maybe Blake Thorne back in the day.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    I was playing Neverwinter, until their content update imploded and - hours later - the community has yet to hear back about a single claim of broken shit.

:-w
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I was a bit worried about Heroes of the Storm until I saw it wasn't an over the shoulder like Smite. Now I'm hooked.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Elanorwen said:

Elanorwen said:

And the key's been claimed. Thanks to everyone that expressed interest.

Time for round 2. I now have 4 more Heroes of the Storm beta keys to share with anyone interested. Send a message.
    Bump. Have 2 more keys left if anyone is interested.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • If they're still up I've been waiting for one for  evvvveeeeerrrrrr.  I've just about given up on getting one from blizzard.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Because I'm reconnecting with my white trash redneck roots, WWE 2k14. And Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Nobody's playing Bloodborne?

Awesome game, neat story. Not as hard as Dark Souls II, in my opinion.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I tried playing Spacechem again. I can't imagine a more elegant and uncompromisingly difficult game. I don't think I'm even half way through and it makes me feel so stupid. :(
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I needed a name for an aggressive Nihilist (I'm overhauling all my Hearthstone decks to Lusternia things [because I'm a nerd]), and @Silvanus was the only one I could think of.

* * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Crypt of the Necrodancer has been officially released. Check it out!
  • Found my old PS2 in storage, replaying Max Payne one and two <3
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • I bought the admittedly overpriced visual novel Cinders on a whim. It's very pretty in terms of music and graphics and the story is nice but I am 99% sure that I blew through most of the game in one night. Still, if you like visual novels and can get it on a discount, you should totally do so!
    I paid $9.01 for this weeks Humble mobile bundle.  So many choose your own adventures, so little time.  Judge Dredd is the first I played through, and it was great.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    You people should recommend your favorite downloadable campaigns for Shadowrun Returns.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • If anyone wants to play Don't Starve Together with me then add me on steam and send a message of who you are.
  • Tremula said:

I needed a name for an aggressive Nihilist (I'm overhauling all my Hearthstone decks to Lusternia things [because I'm a nerd]), and @Silvanus was the only one I could think of.

@Fillin and @Thoros come to mind as well.  @Hyde was a Nihilist once, and boy shucks howdy is it hard to be more offensive than him!
    </RANT>
  • Playing an old game while I wait for new releases. And damn, this game's soundtrack makes it worth replaying over and over.

• Hymmnos is the coolest thing.
    Been having a lot of fun with neo scavenger, deadnauts, and listening to my wife cackle about her new Teemo skin.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Did she get grizzled teemo? So cool. I'm still hella not going to spend any money on LoL right now, but it's tempting. 

Our group finished our Deadlands tabletop game, and are now playing in the Glorantha setting, using slightly modified Fate rules. After character creation, I realized that I had inadvertantly created Nidalee. Spear throwing? Check. Hunter? Check. Transforms into a big cat to maul people? Check.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I don't care how cool that skin is, it's not worth 20$. :/
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Since league is the only game we play together as of late (protip: marry a fellow gamer so pwning/getting owned together is quality time), and Tito is her favorite champ, was wurf.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Tarkenton said:

Since league is the only game we play together as of late (protip: marry a fellow gamer so pwning/getting owned together is quality time), and Tito is her favorite champ, was wurf.

Truuuuuuth.

• I've been playing Hearthstone, GTAV on PC, Crypt of the Necrodancer, and Endless Legend.
    Congratulations! By order of Newt Blasterson, you've been named a Master of the Aetherways!
    2015/12/09 23:54:29 - Pejat drained 2000000 power to raise Davos as a Vernal Ascendant.
    You use 80,000,000 of your divine essence. You gain BeauteousThought as a supernumerary power.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I renewed my sub to FF14. SORRY I CAN'T HELP MYSELF. It's just so pretty and sparkly.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I picked up Dark Souls II because I hate happiness.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:

I picked up Dark Souls II because I hate happiness.

PRAISE THE SUN
    Daganev said:

If I had time, I'd be playing this:
    http://dnd.wizards.com/articles/news/rageofdemons

Well, it's still unreleased so...

• Elder scrolls online
    SWTOR
    LOL
    Nosgoth