Lusternia memes

1161718192022»

Comments

• GurashiGurashi Member Posts: 113 Gifted

MFW I gotta get up early for work n there's aetherflares happening. 
    Many greetings! I do commissions!

You say, I want that on my headstone: "You can't blanknote the dead!"
  • NyanaNyana Member Posts: 77 Apprentice
    @Gurashi Aetherflares... I logged in thinking that for once it wasn't timequake time and I could just do dailies and relax, and oh wait Maligorn is talking on the channel about some conflict... welp.
  • AlexandriaAlexandria Member Posts: 65 Capable
    Nyana said:
    @Gurashi Aetherflares... I logged in thinking that for once it wasn't timequake time and I could just do dailies and relax, and oh wait Maligorn is talking on the channel about some conflict... welp.
    I was just excited for ship combat time. I'm enjoying it.
  • MakaiMakai Member Posts: 409 Adept

• CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 343 Master
    Choros said:

Hallifax and Magnagora are ugly and scary, while Serenwilde is adorable. Sounds legit!
    2019/05/29 01:36:00 - The squad known as 'Seriously Choco-squid this time' supporting Gaudiguch generated 1 power
    edited June 24
    Me entering any timequake by myself: 

edited June 24
    Choros said:

Gurashi: 
    Post edited by Gurashi on

• KethaeraKethaera Member Posts: 840 Transcendent
    Coraline said:

Hallifax and Magnagora are ugly and scary, while Serenwilde is adorable. Sounds legit!
    Hey, hey. Hallifax is not ugly. Our scary side... I imagine it kind of like the Dai Li from Avatar. Everyone is safe in the Collective.
  • KistanKistan Member Posts: 393 Expert
    Kethaera said:
    Coraline said:

Hey, hey. Hallifax is not ugly. Our scary side... I imagine it kind of like the Dai Li from Avatar. Everyone is safe in the Collective.
    The rest of us imagine the Borg
  • KethaeraKethaera Member Posts: 840 Transcendent
    edited June 25
    Kistan said:

The rest of us imagine the Borg
    Oh, yes, I forgot about that. That works, too. Mostly I think of revolts and new citizens that way:

• CoralineCoraline Member Posts: 343 Master
    Kethaera said:
    Coraline said:

Hehe, ugly was more a comment on the dragons' faces. Although, the left one does look like it wants to kidnap you and change your last name to Shevat...
    2019/05/29 01:36:00 - The squad known as 'Seriously Choco-squid this time' supporting Gaudiguch generated 1 power
  • MakaiMakai Member Posts: 409 Adept
    I love the effort and all of it, but I had no idea Xenthos' face was so....off to the side?
    Makai said:
    I love the effort and all of it, but I had no idea Xenthos' face was so....off to the side?
    720 degree directional gaze