Lusternia memes

Comments

• Temporary shifts of alliance due to events don't mean the set alliances have to be broken up right away, just saying. On the other hand with reckless disregard for how it would affect the game I do feel the status quo getting broken up is always nice. And I am sure that if the admin are really trying to change the alliances they won't let it end in a situation where some orgs get massively screwed over. Would be rather counter-productive to 'hurt' part of the playerbase, where as I feel the point of events is to make things more active and not less.
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    Unless it's Celest, they don't care about Celest

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Naime said:
    when is the Halli-Gaudi alliance coming?
    I do not want anything to do with Hallifax, but that's just me.
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• SynkarinSynkarin Nothing to see here
    I feel like Haezon is really hurt by the new area. It's not just about mounts yo.

Everiine said:
    "'Cause the fighting don't stop till I walk in."
    -Synkarin's Lament.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Siam said:
    Naime said:
    when is the Halli-Gaudi alliance coming?
    I do not want anything to do with Hallifax, but that's just me.
    Was someone suggesting you get involved at all? We don't want anything to do with you either. Kthxbai.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • In all seriousness,

This probably isn't admin pushing for an alliance change up. There is no way they could have predicted how Magnagora and Gaudiguch and Glomdoring would react to the flesh labs. You guys are putting too much credit into their FutureGlimpse :P

Retired.
  • Haezon said:
    Can you make a meme for me?

"Can't decide which artifacts to buy"

"Feels rude asking for advice"

• Daganev said:
    Can you make a meme for me?
    "Can't decide which artifacts to buy"
    "Feels rude asking for advice"

Retired.
  • edited November 2014
    Thank you for the inspiration.

• Akyaevin said:
    Thank you for the inspiration.

It's an unfair world.
    Retired.

• Maligorn said:
    In all seriousness,

This probably isn't admin pushing for an alliance change up. There is no way they could have predicted how Magnagora and Gaudiguch and Glomdoring would react to the flesh labs. You guys are putting too much credit into their FutureGlimpse :P
    Honestly, they should've been able to predict Gloms reaction when they made it require dead fae. But yeah, odds are we haven't seen the end of this event yet, so they probably have more Fun surprises waiting for us :D
  • Llandros said:
    Events yo
    AAAARRRCCCHERRR!
    Retired.
  • Bad memes, I know.

They aren't my thing.

• while it's on my mind @nott come baaaaack

and now I present you

• edited November 2014
    @Camberre - Thx for earlier btw :P

edit: No this isn't directed at Camberre. >_>

• If I think an enemy is afk and influencing guard stacks, I try to scare them by sending a threatening tell. If they respond, they win :).
  • Arcanis said:
    If I think an enemy is afk and influencing guard stacks, I try to scare them by sending a threatening tell. If they respond, they win :).
    Was just sitting afk at Megalith for 10 minutes while I went to grab something to eat, came back and I was pulled east and got attacked, lol. Hero @Camberre killed him for me.
  • Keep it on topic I don't want the @Oneiroi‌ coming back to this thread and deleting eight pages

It's true, I really am you.
  • edited November 2014
    Asatir said:
    If you find it hard to upload your own picture or whatnot, you can find the picture's link, that ends in .jpg ,gif or whatever, and then click the green photo box in the second bar thingy, then you paste your link in there and the picture will show up.

If you need a place to upload a picture, use imgur and use that. Good stuff too!

ON TOPIC EDIT: The ascension cometh.
    Retired.
  • I know how to do the pic thing, it's just that my phone won't let me.
  • What do you see?
    mys1.png 101.1K
  • Lots of these, it seems...