Lusternia memes

Comments

• /twiddle
    The playa you love to hate
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Arcanis said:
    If you ever actually think about the curio bits that go into those, it's pretty screwed up. I seem to remember potatoes and sand in the very least, as well as mash.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited November 2014
    Bad photoshop is bad.
    Retired.
  • You forgot to include poor Bad Luck Brian
  • Drakius said:
    You forgot to include poor Bad Luck Brian
    Such is the nature of Bad Luck Brian's bad luck.
  • Y'all ruined my innocence
    WHY.png 543.2K
    Retired.
  • Props yo
  • We love you @Ieptix‌ and @Saesh‌ we really do
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Drakius said:
    We love you @Ieptix‌ and @Saesh‌ we really do
    I was really excited for RPWHO.

Then I found that everyone RPs with me constantly and if I put myself on RPWHO I'd have no time to do anything administrative-y or guild-y or anything-y. I need people to stop RPing with me so I can go on RPWHO.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I'm scared of being boring.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Daraius said:
    You weren't boring when I briefly RPed with you! Your char was irritated, but not boring.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Daraius said:
    What, the loveable wuffle-pup? You have no idea how many times I've gone squee over Daraius... if I (and Elanorwen by extension) wasn't such an anti-social person, you wouldn't be able to find any free time due to constant nagging. :P

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Daraius said:
    I agree with the sentiment, but @Daraius is never boring. Silly puppy.
    "Chairwoman," Princess Setisoki states, holding up a hand in a gesture for her to stop and returning the cup. "That would be quite inappropriate. One of the males will serve me."
    Retired.
  • edited December 2014
    Hrmgle
  • Images are being all weird 
  • Loving these memes.
  • Everiine and Shaddus just won the thread.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Just wait, the badgers and a snake are coming.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.