Labeled Aethercraft Maps

Hello everyone, I have a question for the frequent pilots of Lusternia:

Do you have a labeled map somewhere that I might be able to reference which shows which beasts are where, what areas there are starting from the 'plex, and so forth? It would be very, very useful for those of us (me) learning how to pilot.
Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
-
A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
-
I write things

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
  • Question answered. Thank you @Enyalida. :D
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
    That map is missing the newest area, which I think is in that little blue bit southwest of Dramube (or east of Crum, I forget which).

To my knowledge, this is the only labeled map, though it should be relatively easy for someone to take the other available maps (http://wiki.lusternia.com/Aetherspace) and label them.

As to updating the maps entirely... I have only the smallest idea of how these were mapped in the first place, and the coding required is entirely beyond me. I've hunted in vain for a mapping script, as well.
  • edited November 2014
    There is also @Ssaliss' old project.
    Ah, right. Hold on, I'll add them to the wiki.

((Please upgrade the wiki, PUHLEEEEZE, it's a nightmare to update))
    Welp, I'm getting a string of internal errors that evidently boil down to not having permission to upload files to the wiki (and/or general errors).
  • Might as well toss them up here as a collection:

As a note, there is an issue with the Ethereal map where there are no walls anywhere. Also, Charune's dock is way off-position, being roughly 500 pixels south of where it should be.
  • Oh, and as for what enemies appear where: I always sorted them into two categories: Those that are dragons, and those that are not. Dragons appear in teal terrain (so in essence, in much of Elemental as well as the north and south Prime aetherspaces). The reason for those categories is that dragons are quick enough to be challenging to outrun, even in a small ship, while simultaneously being strong enough to destroy said small ships in one or two attacks. The rest are slow enough so that escaping isn't a challenge (unless you run headlong into a group of them) while being weak enough so that one or two shots isn't a major issue.