Dirty player secrets

Comments

• I adore @Bandeon's accent and I've no trouble deciphering what he says. I think it adds to his character as this big bluff general. 
    is dead like the dodo
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Is that a canadian accent?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Bandeon said:
    I hate Bandeon' s accent with the fiery passion of a thousand suns. It was cool to me, ten years ago. Remembering how to type in it is the largest reason I took such a long break before I came back this time. I am slowly changing it, thanks to some RP with Kelly, but I don't think I'll ever be able to get rid of it without changing the character entirely.
    Daganev had his head ripped off by Viravain, just to fix his accent.  I'm pretty sure it started the scythe to the head routine.
  • Daganev said:
    Daganev had his head ripped off by Viravain, just to fix his accent.  I'm pretty sure it started the scythe to the head routine.
    I dunno, Bandeon's had his head removed a couple times, and I think Viravain took out his tongue once and it didn't fix it.
    edited November 2014
    Vitas would rather team up with Serenwilde than Gaudiguch, and despises most Gaudi with a passion. Exceptions are Shuyin and Sidd, and possibly Malarious and Kurut.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Shaddus said:
    Malaria
    Your villainous plans revealed.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • I detest combat and conflict in general because I never win at those.
    is dead like the dodo
  • I actually like Mag's lore better than basically everywhere else's. But I don't like playing in Mag because of certain people there.
    The drone, the whistle, the thundrous sound;
    It seared their eyes, it shook the ground.
    One hundred thousand voices lift,
    While ashes like dirty snowfall drift.

The clouds of purple glowing gas,
    The tiny sun is rising fast.
    Your star...
    Is on the rise.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Magnagora is the one org I've never been a part of beyond having a novice in a guild or two.  I absolutely love the vibe and everything about the city, and I even like the people.  I just like having toys, and find it easier to hop about on an established character with their toys than to alt.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Daraius disappears at the beginning of the year because I haven't finished the year in review and I feel bad " just playing" when I have "work" to do, even though I know intellectually I can contribute more to the RP environment of Hallifax (which is the point of the YIR anyway) by "just playing" than I can by not even logging in.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    You didn't have me fooled! (But I'm 100% supportive of all these things and the reasons behind them being things)
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Ayisdra, I feel, is rather boring and doesn't have much unique RP about him. A lot of the things I do are based on OOC feelings about the thing (org hopping, guild I am in, etc) at hand and not some RP ideals.

While I'm sure Portius loves that Ayisdra is one of the people who writes for library, I do it more for the rewards than the actually writing itself (and that it is the easiest way to get city favours being a non-combatant).
  • Bandeon said:
    I hate Bandeon' s accent with the fiery passion of a thousand suns. It was cool to me, ten years ago. Remembering how to type in it is the largest reason I took such a long break before I came back this time. I am slowly changing it, thanks to some RP with Kelly, but I don't think I'll ever be able to get rid of it without changing the character entirely.

The first time Bandeon ever sent me a designated OOC tell, I was shocked that he didn't  employ his accent. It literally took me a second to figure out what was going on. I wasn't sure how to respond.
  • I sometimes have my characters walk around naked to see if anyone notices.
  • I was, by sheer chance, rather drunk when I found out I had won the Seal of Beauty couple years back. I sorta just logged on, went 'oh', and fled. Whether this lead to me accidentally ignoring anyone wishing me congratulations when I popped on... I don't remember >.=.>

.oO---~---Oo.

"Perfect. Please move quickly to the next post, as the effects of prolonged exposure to the signature are not part of this test."

NARF!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Silvanus hates Fain, I don't mention that in game, because Silvanus has never been a maggot.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Synkarin said:

He is a nimble faeling ascendant changeling and is a provocative one at that, his muscled frame

glistening with oils that release the cloying scent of spices paired with his own panty-moistening

musk. Long black hair cascades down his back like a curtain of silk, the glossy strands begging for

a touch or caress. Sparse stubble traces his jawline below lips that are sinfully full, and the

faintest dimple of fang can be seen when he smiles. Your eyes are drawn to his, mesmerising and

silver, liquid pools that you could just drown yourself in if he'd but let you. His tall physique is

wreathed in crimson lightning, just one more indicator that this man is too hot to handle.

credit to @Persayis

Lack on mentioning your crotch area. 5/10
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Neos said:
    Synkarin said:

He is a nimble faeling ascendant changeling and is a provocative one at that, his muscled frame

glistening with oils that release the cloying scent of spices paired with his own panty-moistening

musk. Long black hair cascades down his back like a curtain of silk, the glossy strands begging for

a touch or caress. Sparse stubble traces his jawline below lips that are sinfully full, and the

faintest dimple of fang can be seen when he smiles. Your eyes are drawn to his, mesmerising and

silver, liquid pools that you could just drown yourself in if he'd but let you. His tall physique is

wreathed in crimson lightning, just one more indicator that this man is too hot to handle.

credit to @Persayis

Lack on mentioning your crotch area. 5/10
    Also no mentioning of his bottom.

We should totally come up with the best description of this sort and try to convince him to parade around with it for like an RL week.
  • edited December 2014
    Silvanus said:
    Silvanus hates Fain, I don't mention that in game, because Silvanus has never been a maggot.
    So does Arimisia, but she won't hide her distaste for him if prodded about it enough or you already know.
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    I know every person without a gem who goes to 'visit' with 'reknown people of ill repute'. The mirror never lies. That bathhouse really should be emptied regularly, just sayin.

• So does Marcella, Arimisia, I me- oh wait we're talking about Fain
    Lavinya said:
    I know every person without a gem who goes to 'visit' with 'reknown people of ill repute'. The mirror never lies. That bathhouse really should be emptied regularly, just sayin.
    Cause you a stalker.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    *reads Synkarin's description*

*no longer feels bad about her slightly flirty descriptions*

Though, if I ever make a Moondancer alt, she will be skyclad and have a fully detailed naked description.