Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• Daraius said:

Uh. Somehow I am logged into somebody's Midkemia account. I saw their messages. :-S

W..What? How does that even work?

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Kaalak said:

She's an Elf!

*smack*

She's a Viscanti!

*smack*

She's an Elf and Viscanti!

Forget it Jake. It's Magnagora. 
    She's an Elefanti?

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited March 2015
    Daraius said:

Uh. Somehow I am logged into somebody's Midkemia account. I saw their messages. :-S

You poor man.

I look at people never. Everyone is just a formless blob to me.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Pectus said:

Daraius said:

I don't know! I checked the IRE site from my brand new phone and I was logged in as Sappho of Midkemia. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:

Pectus said:

Daraius said:

I don't know! I checked the IRE site from my brand new phone and I was logged in as Sappho of Midkemia. 
    Sounds juicy.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • The Gaudiguchian Goons and Magnagoran Men of Mayhem work pretty well together.  I had a great time tonight.  Thanks all!
    </RANT>
  • Pectus said:

Everiine said:

Pectus said:

Everiine said:

It's been like that since the early days, after the Mag-Seren war.

@Everiine ...yaasss. Elveriiron ship.

Seriously... I have no idea what you're talking about.
    Your signature!

"I'm totally shipping @Eliron and @Everiine now. "
    Ahhh, I had assumed you where shipping Everiine and Pectus, cuz he's ubermanly an dyou have to have great pects(your name is PECTus get it?)......
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Celina said:

You attach a Great Rune of Effervescent Heart to a frozen fawn brooch.

Then, you gave it to me?
    Kidding, I think... 
    ....er, your post just seemed incomplete?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• With respect to race, gender, creed, nationality, ethnicity, or any other nitpickiness we can drum up:
    1) Know the cultural norms of where you are
    2) Racehats are indeed an IC-Experience

Yep, maybe they do need to go the way of the dodo, but if you login and someone quickly scratches a sketch of you as a kephera in Magnagora, for example, before you can reweave your illusion or don your racehat, then you got problems of your own making.

Cultures do change, but they won't change overnight by an immigrant serf at their whim against the will of the Pantheon.

Proper Disclosure: Neither I nor Delphas demean @Enadonella one bit.  She seems ``not elfenish'' enough, so no need to harp on her specifics, but if she was pulling a scam and actually made it work? Then she deserves to be Magnagoran.
    </RANT>
  • Elanorwen said:

Kaalak said:

She's an Elf!

*smack*

She's a Viscanti!

*smack*

She's an Elf and Viscanti!

Forget it Jake. It's Magnagora. 
    She's an Elefanti?
    ::shrug:: Elfenino
    </RANT>
  • Daraius said:

Pectus said:

Daraius said:

By ``brand new'', do you actually mean ``used'' and ``preloaded with all kinds of apps'' ?
    </RANT>
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    You should see if there's any sapphic messages.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • The hat never comes off. It hasn't since I put it on. Because I was told to treat it like it doesn't exist. By all the Magnagorans. Lol. Anyway. Can you explain how it can be assumed I am of Lisaera's order. I always thought you could see if someone was in an order? Or is that not really a thing and just an exaggeration on their part? Is this ever going to get an answer? Lol
    Delphas said:

With respect to race, gender, creed, nationality, ethnicity, or any other nitpickiness we can drum up:
    1) Know the cultural norms of where you are
    2) Racehats are indeed an IC-Experience

Yep, maybe they do need to go the way of the dodo, but if you login and someone quickly scratches a sketch of you as a kephera in Magnagora, for example, before you can reweave your illusion or don your racehat, then you got problems of your own making.

Cultures do change, but they won't change overnight by an immigrant serf at their whim against the will of the Pantheon.

Proper Disclosure: Neither I nor Delphas demean @Enadonella one bit.  She seems ``not elfenish'' enough, so no need to harp on her specifics, but if she was pulling a scam and actually made it work? Then she deserves to be Magnagoran.

Being that 1. You don't need to rewear anything on login and 2. There's no way to prove when a sketch was taken (Heck, I have one of me with antlers and wearing the circlet of the Hierophant from my Hartstone time... does that make me the GM of the Hartstone all of a sudden?) your hats are not an IC experience.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    You actually can't see what order anyone is in unless they are an avatar or you're in the order too. One way to tell is to have statues tuned against the order and see if they hit you, but otherwise that information is not known and thus suspicions can be technically valid.

• I'm sorry. I can't help wondering if Delphas strips to qq like it was bed time. Lmfao.
  • The hat never comes off. It hasn't since I put it on. Because I was told to treat it like it doesn't exist. By all the Magnagorans. Lol. Anyway. Can you explain how it can be assumed I am of Lisaera's order. I always thought you could see if someone was in an order? Or is that not really a thing and just an exaggeration on their part? Is this ever going to get an answer? Lol

The only way to know if a character is in any given order is:
    1) A Divine lists that character in Their HELP file
    2) That character is an Avatar

Let's say Enadonella was in Raezon's Order.  She could ``sense'' many of whom are in it, but the above two means are the only way she could determine who served Drocilla, for example.  Sure, sure, titles and whatnot can give away the super secret surprise, but ordinarily those above means are the only means, which also means stalking foreigners can be a real tricky business unless you're hip to the lingo of that Order since titles are all you have to go by.

As for assumptions? Well, how many other Divine did Serenwilde have that have been active in the last 50 RL years? It may not be accurate, but logic suggests it.  A guess, but not a crummy guess just the same.

Anyhoo, don't sweat small stuff! Do guild tasks and sky becomes the limit.
    </RANT>
  • I didn't realise Lisaera killing me at the Megalith would equate to people assuming I was still devoted to Her. GG Mag logic. ;) Anyway thanks for answering. I always thought you could see it on honours. I don't really honours players so I don't see this stuff often enough to know if it is in there or not. Unlike all you creepy stalkers. :P
  • Daraius said:

Pectus said:

Daraius said:

Sappho was always super fun to be around when I played MKO! Your characters are so very different, I never would have guessed you played her too! It's good you finally came to play Lusty after all.

SSG4life

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • I'm sorry. I can't help wondering if Delphas strips to qq like it was bed time. Lmfao.

I really should be in bed.  0530 comes darn early when you're still drinking beer at 0230.
    </RANT>
  • I didn't realise Lisaera killing me at the Megalith would equate to people assuming I was still devoted to Her. GG Mag logic. ;) Anyway thanks for answering. I always thought you could see it on honours. I don't really honours players so I don't see this stuff often enough to know if it is in there or not. Unlike all you creepy stalkers. :P

Slain say you? Gorsh.  Maybe we can gang-up on Her the next time she's mindless in Ethereal Faethorn.  Goons and Mayhem, anyone?
    </RANT>
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia

I didn't realise Lisaera killing me at the Megalith would equate to people assuming I was still devoted to Her. GG Mag logic. ;) Anyway thanks for answering. I always thought you could see it on honours. I don't really honours players so I don't see this stuff often enough to know if it is in there or not. Unlike all you creepy stalkers. :P

Well actually, there has been instances in the past where Magnagorans have deliberately infiltrated other orgs with the secret blessing of their divine. There was one in Morgfyre's DisOrder not all that long ago actually, and the only ones who knew about it were me, the person, and Morgfyre (I'm sure it's more common knowledge now but it wasn't then). Morgfyre made a show of killing the person for being a traitor to make the story more valid. So...it's not as illogical as you may think! Paranoid, to be sure, but not illogical.

• Hats are indeed an IC experience, as are sketches regardless of when they were drawn, @Elanorwen.  If someone has the balls to blackmail you with an outdated sketch you should just laugh in their face.  If someone has the balls to denounce you with a current sketch? Then you're really screwed and rightly so based on #1 (know where you live).
    </RANT>
  • Arien said:

I'd like to just have everyone keep in mind that one person being unreasonably rough with an org, does not entirely represent the org. I'm fairly disappointed to be honest. But, its not very comforting when most of the Serenwilde Council refuses to do anything, and we have our CL absent for unfortunate reasons.

I hope you're doing okay @Niina. We're all thinking about you.

Thank you @Arien!! Missed you guys, but I'm baaack. My pieces are a little rearranged, but you know, that happens. <3

On this situation, we had not drawn formal lines in the sand about the procedures between Seren, Celest, and Glom, being that we did not go with the ceasefire, there are bound to be episodes like this. Personally I believe we should respect Celest and not attack Glom while Celest is present, but there is no agreement that says we won't. It would be great if our people could act with a little sense and restraint. -BUT- they feel like they've been trapped in a cage, unable to kill their greatest enemy, so they're a little stir crazy. 
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited March 2015
    Wait just so we're clear, I've never played MKO. Just some weird fluke of the internets I guess that made me an accidental hacker? Should I report it to an admin or something?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:

Wait just so we're clear, I've never played MKO. Just some weird fluke of the internets I guess that made me an accidental hacker? Should I report it to an admin or something?

The correct/traditional procedure:
    http://www.catb.org/jargon/html/B/baggy-pantsing.html
    </RANT>
  • edited March 2015

You should probably report it, but only after you mine all the information you can and sell it for credits to the highest bidder in Krondor. Obv.

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    edited March 2015
    People have got the wrong end of the stick. I'm not upset about people seeing Nikka in the fulcrux. What I'm upset about is that people lied and said Nikka was in the fulcrux for 15 minutes, and that other people believed them despite everything Nikka has sacrificed to serve Mag. Because I really don't know why they would do that. And because people who should know better seem to think I'm actually stupid enough to sit in an enemy fulcrux for 15 minutes.

But I'm trying to resolve this IC. I just made a forums post to rant a little when I was upset.

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited March 2015
    Lavinya said:

I didn't realise Lisaera killing me at the Megalith would equate to people assuming I was still devoted to Her. GG Mag logic. ;) Anyway thanks for answering. I always thought you could see it on honours. I don't really honours players so I don't see this stuff often enough to know if it is in there or not. Unlike all you creepy stalkers. :P

Well actually, there has been instances in the past where Magnagorans have deliberately infiltrated other orgs with the secret blessing of their divine. There was one in Morgfyre's DisOrder not all that long ago actually, and the only ones who knew about it were me, the person, and Morgfyre (I'm sure it's more common knowledge now but it wasn't then). Morgfyre made a show of killing the person for being a traitor to make the story more valid. So...it's not as illogical as you may think! Paranoid, to be sure, but not illogical.
    Yeah. I think I caught that guy in Serenwilde, sans statues shenanegins.... but it was a total fluke. It's a bit of weird RP because unless you deliberately include tells in your roleplaying for people to potentially discover, it's practically impossible to catch on to. That can make it a little one sided.

It's why I'm totally okay with admins shrubbing and returning gold when people in guilds suddenly yoink massive quantities of credits and gold. Sure, you knew that risk IC, and it's totally within their power IC... but I'm willing to bet they didn't RP it out. There is a whole apparatus of npcs and bookeeping that is abstracted out to a few player functions. Someone would notice you suddenly trying to withdraw three thousand credits from the commune account, and raise alarm.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Maligorn said:

Holy hell, this community likes to draw OOC and IC lines like a 4-year-old with crayons.

Racehats are suddenly IC and everyone knows you're hiding your race...IC? Are you shitting me right now guys?

Racehats have always been IC and if someone discovers you wearing one, it is valid to assume you're hiding your race. There are no OOC artifacts. Racehats are officially an illusion. If you want no one to question your race, hide your hat or buy a cameo/reincarnate and do it legit.
This discussion has been closed.