Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• edited June 2015
    Well the disappearing letter thing answers other frustrations of mine. Now I know to accompany letters with messages. But that is unrelated to here.
    @whoever marks my post as abusive. Clearly you do not know the definition of Abuse as I did nothing abusive. If stating a complaint about being enemied over a lie fabricated by other players is abuse then God damn.

My issue is not conflict with orgs. I IC hate Seren they IC hate me. Yet I do not complain about how any of their people act on the forums.  The degree certain mags go is more tan IC as there is no IC justification for most of the treatment I receive.  Lets do something that provokes an attack. Then cry that we were attacked and claim it was unprovoked so those people get enemied when they literal were only defending.  That is the issue shaddus it mat not be ooc animosity to me but the actions were done for an ooc dislike of Gloms that is my point.

That's the image I tried to insert from my phone earlier.  Proof that I actually tried to interact with @Enadonella before jumping to conclusions about her character.  I replied the moment she sent this cus I was logged in when she did.  No responses back  She is the one jumping to assumptions about a character before knowing them.

@Shaddus If you honestly feel you can justify anyone creating a lie to enemy someone then I really could care less about your opinions on anything.  Creating a lie to enemy people is nothing more then a grief tactic and you know it.  

@Kalliste The difference is I had business and Marcella was told to who before she killed me. Also not why I was enemied.nor did I complain about that on the forums. @Shaddus is the one who for whatever reason brought it up but hey lets add more lies to the pile right? 
    You on the other hand stated I am passing through as per our treaty blah blah blah then proceeded to sit there ( there is a difference see) .  I still felt your getting enemied over it was stupid but as I'm not in a position to do anything about it nothing I can do.

@Silvanus How did I earn my enemy status exactly?  By defending when called to do so against known enemies?  By maybe trying to help defend your city? By warning your city about the Seren attacks IG months before htey occured? Tell me exactly how I deserved to have a lie formed and enemied over it?  

not that it matters the griefer wins in this case. Gave my shit away. Left my orgs forced them to enemy me and waiting to be shrubbed.

• Ah, so much punnery on Magnagora CT. Sometimes it is fun to let your RP slip a bit, just to have a laugh because the game can be stressful.
  • Kierstin said: How are we enemied to the fae, yet none of them were aggressive to us or attacking us. If by "-seen- stalking a Glom" in faethorn, you mean that Tylwyth came into -our- room and said "Hi, I'm here!", and we looked at him like he was really weird? Then yeah, that totally happened. Then, after a minute of looking at each other like, what is wrong with this kid, I stepped west to be ganked by Salome and company. So yes, totally stalking, even though he came into our room. You were enemied because we weren't doing anything wrong, we didn't attack anything, we weren't even on your side of Faethorn, and we aren't even enemied to the area.

Hmm, I can confirm I approached Kierstin and Ena in faethorn, mostly to see if they were taking/killing fae(not an unreasonable concern). I didn't say anything to anyone in Glom or plan on attacking anyone. Since I didn't know they were planning on dueling each other I assumed they would just leave or ignore me.There was a small chance we might have done a little RP(mostly along the lines of them being annoyed I was there and Tylwyth seeing no reason to leave). I do think @Celina is right about faethorn not being a smart place to hang out for a known faekillers. Once others detected them fighting started. I think the "stalking" stuff comes from that, not sure. IC Tylwyth doesn't care[cuz "faekiller!"], so isn't going to try to clarify anything.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Enadonella would never kill fae. But since the only people bothering to RP anything with me are admin in this whole thing...I am just going to give up. It isn't worth my sleeping hours just to have players with attitude problems ruin it all. @Lisaera it was really awesome, and I was super motivated to see if you used Ena to Your own end and leave her for dead. But I just can't see the fun in it when players can't see the opportunity and piss off the one Mag willing to help. -shrug- I really love the admin interactions lately though. I'm super keen to watch it unfold. @Shaddus I think this toy is my favourite yet. :p and hardly a closet case.
  • @Enadonella I tried to rp it with you. YOu refused to talk to me at all stop  claiming no one will rp it with as I am sure I am not the only one who actually tried. 
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I keep hearing Enadonella and Kierstin getting called faeslayers, but has anyone actually seen them killing fae?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Nope. Also not enemied to Faethorn when I checked. I don't really know who started the rumor and I doubt Enadonella at least would suddenly start killing them.
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • edited June 2015
    Crek smells
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • I think... @Makaela that comparing us to Aechaea got you flagged
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Most of my comparisons before today was how the game has Better lore and mechanics.  The only thing that achaea does better is not allowing the playerbase to create lies as to why they enemy. You can give a stupid reason just not lie about it.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Actually @Makaela I presume the language in your post was what got you flagged.

I'm sorry you've given all your stuff away. I certainly don't see you somehow being shrubbed over this. My suggestion is to take a few days to cool off, remember a game is supposed to be fun, then come back and talk to me, and we can resolve the status through roleplay. It's irritating that people make up reasons for enemy statuses, you also have to understand that sometimes lying in character is a valid roleplay tactic. Maybe Esca was duped! Maybe it was all miscommunication! I get the griping about it, I do it too, but then I go and deal with it in the game. I usually find a polite letter to the org leader goes a long way (For example, my enemy status to Hallifax has been revoked and all I did was explain the situation in a letter.)

Take some time. Alt if you can't resist playing, somewhere totally new, and come back when you're calm. It's not worth throwing away the game over an enemy status. They can be removed!

• @Shaddus lieing about Enemy statuses is highly frowned on in achaea and tends to lead to not so good situations for hte one doing it.

@Lavinya At this point I crossed the line of no return. I hve even gone so far as to ruin all chance of anyone thinking I can rp.  And Why woud anyone higher than Esca even care IC? the response pretty much stated it would never be undone.  Im not saying @Esca made the lie, Hell even IC I told her I see you trust any and every lie sent your way by your citizens.  But cus its @Enadonella and @Kierstin she refused to listen to anything said just laughed and pretty muich said fuck off.  And yeah I am addicted but I am really working to well on making that addiction not matter cus when I return now I can almost gurantee no one will deal with me. Which is the intent. YOu are a good person @Lavinya as are many others.  Tremula, Pectus, Zitto, Rawth, Nikkakorra, Salome, Crek ,Calesta ,Avurekhos, Maekarn Unzaereh ,Ellowyn just to name a few.  However the gems in this game are noyt enough to drag me out the the self destruction I initiated on myself.

You are all better off without me cus as it stands now all I can do is get angry, and at a point where I honestly doubt I could pull off any kind of rp just with how frustrating and stupid my enemy status was and the replies from the one who gave said status when I tried to plead my case.  And now at watching established players go on about how its perfectly acceptable to create lies to get people enemied.
    Alrighty, then. Peace.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • IT WASN'T ME THIS MONTH!!!!!1!!
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Ugh, I'm really starting to question why I came back at all. Things are a little disheartening. 
    Nymerya said:
    Ugh, I'm really starting to question why I came back at all. Things are a little disheartening. 
    You came back for me. /flutter
  • How do I unlearn skills like aether craft etc.. all the common ones and is there a place I can just dump all the lessons?

@Shuyin to you its not a big deal. But the enemy status means I can not romance the person I was for a potential marriage now. Among other goals I was trying to accomplish.  As I said had it been for something I actually did then ok whatever.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Makaela said:
    How do I unlearn skills like aether craft etc.. all the common ones and is there a place I can just dump all the lessons?

@Shuyin to you its not a big deal. But the enemy status means I can not romance the person I was for a potential marriage now. Among other goals I was trying to accomplish.  As I said had it been for something I actually did then ok whatever.
    Because there's no possible way an enemy status will ever be lifted.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • I think it's possible to turn lessons into curios? Never done it though.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Makaela said:
    How do I unlearn skills like aether craft etc.. all the common ones and is there a place I can just dump all the lessons?

You say that like cross-org secret relationships aren't a thing. Ask Marcella how many paramours she brought out of Serenwilde as an enemy ;)

If you want to quit that's fine, I'm sorry you are taking such drastic measures though. If the game isn't fun for you, much better to do something else with your time.

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I'm tired of being tired.  8-|
    I feel like I'm unintentionally trolling here, but maybe it's for the best. We had to talk you out of leaving when you couldn't find places to hunt besides Newton and didn't want to have to rely on others to hunt with. Now you're wanting to quit because of a basic enemy status that is easily removed. If you aren't willing to put up with minor setbacks like this, you won't make it far in Lusternia.
  • @Shaddus you all say enemy statuses are easy to remove... This has not been my experience with other games.  So I tend to assume that when someone gets enemied that its no easy task to get it rectified anywhere. And you are right I will most likely not make it far in Lusternia even had I not already screwed everything up.

@Kalliste atleast its a place for me to look.  Any ideas on if I can unlearn a;l the lessons I spent into common skills?

@Lavinya Lusternia has a lot of fun mechanics... However at this point I have become a toxic player and I am not a fast changer sooo chances are I will remain toxic. Its just best for everyone if I leave.
  • edited June 2015
    Frankly, every interaction I have seen from Makaela has been her throwing some sort of fit for not getting the treatment she deserves. On top of that, I read the messages she sent to Enadonella. They were pretty aggressive and snotty from someone who, from what I could see, was not a representative of Glomdoring in any official capacity. I'm not surprised the response wasn't favourable. 

Sometimes the roleplay you go with is the one other people measure you by. I haven't seen anything so far to really impress me. I don't think the enemying was really out of line when taken into consideration with your previous actions as well. You seemed to have no interest in understanding the laws or culture of Magnagora, and then chose to attack someone who legitimately seems to have not done anything at that time to warrant it. It seems more like a grudge on the surface. 

Enemy status is easily resolved. Magnagora, unless you've really been an issue, will generally be pretty easy. It's always easy to quit, it's more difficult to roll with the punches, but you could do it if you sincerely wanted to. 
This discussion has been closed.