Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Ego    : 11404/11404

GOODNIGHT SWEET PRINCE.

• I ran out of episodes of Orange is the New Black to watch, so I have to come here for drama until either next season or until some other show comes along
  • Eodh said:
    I like how the forums are super prone to drama bursts lately. 10 points to Hufflepuff, would watch again.
    Hufflepuff is not the drama house X( X(

Im pretty sure Slytherin is more drama. Bad guys cant help but beat on each other.
  • edited June 2015
    How some people feel about the overhaul: 

The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    edited June 2015
    You don't need to be a bard to amass a large ego anyway
  • Silea said:
    How some people feel about the overhaul: 

Looking at the left side of that gif, it worries me what is in that room...
  • Tremula said:
    Ooh, I disappear for a day or two and things get juicy. 

^^^^^

• Bard-Celina is her most demure, restrained, and peace-making incarnation, fyi.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • tfw You want to spar another warrior to get better but your Guild is completely dead other than the literal destroyer of worlds Xenthos.

I'm not fighting that monster again ;-;

I tried fighting a non warrior, Salome, and couldn't do crap. I was turned into a toad and stomped on. Never again.

• QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink

Esca said:
    Tremula said:
    Ooh, I disappear for a day or two and things get juicy. 

^^^^^
    I didn't even disappear. I just played for half the amount I normally do and...messages! Newsposts! Rage! Conspiricies!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Sedanas said:
    tfw You want to spar another warrior to get better but your Guild is completely dead other than the literal destroyer of worlds Xenthos.

I tried fighting a non warrior, Salome, and couldn't do crap. I was turned into a toad and stomped on. Never again.
    It wasn't that bad, I didn't even do anything except hit your head.  Some parrying, some stancing-- I was intentionally leaving some crumbs for you to look at for improvement! :)
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Hit me up. You can fight monks and warriors at the same time!
  • Shaddus said:
    You have the freedom to do what you want so long as it doesn't harm someone else. You -don't- have the freedom from being offended.

This was actually brought up a long while back when Xaldrin put a statue of Raezon up in Gaudiguch, and Alary was offended, thinking it would piss off Mysrai. It may or may not have pissed Them off, but Xaldrin had the right to speak freely or worship/make a statue of whoever he wanted. Further, Mysrai stood up for Xaldrin in this matter.

It's a thin line.
    Let's be fair. I was JUST doing it to annoy Sotsepmet.
  • Sedanas said:
    tfw You want to spar another warrior to get better but your Guild is completely dead other than the literal destroyer of worlds Xenthos.

You should try fighting me. I'm not an angry vengeance deathbard like Celina. Take me into the arena, and I'll probably just play a moody ballad of some sort. Something popular, from the Crow Top 40.

You won't learn anything, mind you, but it'll artificially inflate your arena win count and give you confidence.
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I sing songs of love and feelings. How dare you.
  • Celina said:
    Do you still have Pooka Face set as your song?
  • Eritheyl said:
    Just saw someone with 'bubble butt' in their description. Just gonna...go back to my manse. And never leave.
    Dont hate

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Akyaevin said:
    Celina said:
    Do you still have Pooka Face set as your song?

Choke your face. Gosh.
  • THAT WAS BEST VENGEANCE EVER
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Eritheyl said:
    Just saw someone with 'bubble butt' in their description. Just gonna...go back to my manse. And never leave.
    ....god damn it
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Yeah, I really don't think I have any idea what's going on anymore.  :|
  • Silea said:
    THAT WAS BEST VENGEANCE EVER

The reveal that he was protecting me and I'd been accusing him this whole time. So sad. My secret night time lover. :(

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I was supposed to be in bed ages ago for AMA tomorrow, but I can't sleep. Luckily @Salome is here with an aetherhunt to tire me out <3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    I was supposed to be in bed ages ago for AMA tomorrow, but I can't sleep. Luckily @Salome is here with an aetherhunt to tire me out <3
    Aghhhh I was supposed to go on said Aetherhunt but I'm currently being hounded down by two very charming Magnagorians. I had no idea how useful Tattoos were!

... Too bad they take almost an entire ingame day to complete. Slowly but surely I'm going to be covered in them

This discussion has been closed.