Tweets VI: The Tweetsixteenth

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Stick on tattoos sounds hilarious. Make them origami-esque, temporary things.
  • I can't help but imagine those fruit roll ups with the tongue tattoos inked into them
    The Inner Sea.
    I take commissions doe.
  • Elanorwen said:
    At least I don't go jumping astro-bashes with 80% non-coms after everyone is at stark raving mad and up and then going on about how, you see, I brought 3 people to fight 15 (While at the same time just linking and invoking serpent. It's not hard to crash an astrobash party, can do it solo when I'm running lowmagic, just choose not to)
    Haha, what. When have you ever seen a prism? Pretty sure it's always link out and clear, or die trying to. I don't think we're that lame.

If we wanted to take the easy route, we could just invade the group with our whole alliance (but I don't see the fun in that).
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Halli is so spoiled with all of this new library stuff. When was the last time we got a new type of booze? Hrm? HRM?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Hm. Does this extend to being able to sell books via guild tutors, or only shops?
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    I....I think we just told the Moonhart Trees to invade the entire basin...

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Qistrel said:
    I....I think we just told the Moonhart Trees to invade the entire basin...

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • Stupid -woods, making themselves more vulnerable to fire.

Survival 101: FIRE IS DANGEROUS
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited January 2015
    I'm disappointed that last year's winning beauty designs were never displayed in the cave of beauty (those are from 2013!) and that soon the opportunity will be lost, and knowing my luck the new ones will go straight in. My bug about it was totally ignored. Sadpanda, that was like, my one moment to be in the limelight, gone. :( (I was only 4th, extra sads for Tacita!)

• Ssaliss said:
    So, I recently got the Doctoral Cord of the Anomaly... and I'm already loving it. Yum cooking. I'm just not sure on what to pick next.
    I wish Cords werent so awfully expensive..
    Isune said:

Lavinya said:

I'm disappointed that last year's winning beauty designs were never displayed in the cave of beauty (those are from 2013!) and that soon the opportunity will be lost, and knowing my luck the new ones will go straight in. My bug about it was totally ignored. Sadpanda, that was like, my one moment to be in the limelight, gone. :( (I was only 4th, extra sads for Tacita!)

Better late than never! Please feel free to check them out now.

The Cave of Justice has the alcove for org laws. Maybe the Cave of Beauty should have a series of alcoves, with each of the five designs from a year in that cave.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I wish our emoticons still included the old dramatic pose smiley.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited January 2015

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    I have a really hard time parsing these convoluted events posts. :(
    I used to make cakes.

• Daraius said:
    I have a really hard time parsing these convoluted events posts. :(
    So exciting though ^^. 1 day to go
    Oh well I just have to distill them into something sensible for my Year In Review reports. But I'm a lore dunce, so a lot of it goes over my head.
    I used to make cakes.

• No matter what editor I use I cannot get this indention from the beginning of the examined and it is bugging me
  • Isune said:
    Lavinya said:
    All except mine? :(
  • Xenthos said:
    Drocilla said:
    Ssaliss said:
    ANNOUNCE NEWS #2414
    Date: 1/22/2015 at 18:39
    To  : Everyone
    Subj: Bookbinding Update
    This is worthy of more than tweets, of more than raves. In fact, it's the greatest thing that happened to Bookbinding since Bookbinding came out (arguably could even unseat the coming of Sorcelglass) and worthy of its date being commemorated and remembered for all time. With this @Ieptix is stealing @Iosai's followers by the dozen.

^:)^
    The biggest thing to ever happen to Bookbinding would be the ability to make tradescrolls attuned to an individual.  This would allow them to give that scroll away to prospective customers (preferably it would reset after a time), and those customers could use it to see all designs that person has for a specific tradeskill.

No more having to spend hours / days trawling through designs to find something perfect for a particularly picky individual.  "How about this one?" "No!"  "This one?" "NO!"  "Well, then this one will do it!"  "It's not black enough!"  "But it's completely black... there is nothing in it that is NOT black..." "It needs to be blacker!"  *pull out hair*

Give them the scroll, let them find it themselves.
    Agreed with emphasis but I'm not holding my breath. In the meantime I direct them here: http://serialsloth.com/#/
  • Thayan said:

Isune said:

Lavinya said:

That's odd, I remember seeing yours. A moment!
  • Isune said:
    Isune said:
    Lavinya said:
    That's odd, I remember seeing yours. A moment!
    Isune is the best god.

I'd forgotten how lovely some of last year's Beauty designs were.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • @Thayan I am not sure why, but your gown was floating in Limbo. It's now where it belongs!
  • I try to avoid looking at them. It helps me avoid the soul-crushing despair that comes from knowing I will never measure up to them, and that I'm a horrible person for even aspiring to such.

You know, the creative process.
    You won't ever win unless you try!!
  • Oh, I enter, I just try not to look at the previous winners. My poor ego just can't deal with that right now.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Friendly druid psa:

Eat yo apples like this, foolish city people. 
This discussion has been closed.