• ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Elanorwen said:
    Did Lusternia just die?
    I believe so, yes.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    It did.

I am sad. :(
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    I really hope the domoth mobs are rolling you. WE HAVE TURNED THE TIDE OF BATTLE.
  • ZouviqilZouviqil Queen of Uberjerkiness
    Kelly said:
    I really hope the domoth mobs are rolling you. WE HAVE TURNED THE TIDE OF BATTLE.
    Northern Alliance totez broke the servers for the mobs to kill us. CONSPIRACY!

(Kidding)
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Kelly said:
    Little do you know I had just fallen into a pit to the northwest of the mobs... so I am hiding from them, safe, in the bottom of a pit.
  • Psh. Mork is there. Even DC'd, he'd kick their asses through sheer willpower.
  • Died for me too.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Kelly said:
    Wouldn't that mean Uruk's scoring points still? >.>

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Heh. I log in and see:

Usurping Uruk, Kelly struggles to claim the Brilliant Sceptre of Life.

I called it. I have no shame.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Kelly said:
    Kelly has fallen to the magical prowess of a radiant defender of life.

hrm....
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Extremely.... dissapointed... what that whole ordeal.
    Kelly said:
    I called it. I have no shame.
    Pretty sure Estarra was there for a moment, what did we miss?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

Umm... all I saw was:

Before a garden gate. (road).
    Throughout the location, small dancing flames flicker and spark. The air around it pulsing with vitality, the Brilliant Sceptre of Life floats upright. A graceful tree stands here, shaped vaguely like the form of a woman. A demure willowisp floats lazily in the air here, bound by shadows. There are 2 radiant defenders of life here. The twisted remains of Aerdiya lie here. The twisted remains of Uruk lie here. There are 59 corpses of a radiant defender of life here. The twisted remains of Rialorm lie here. The twisted remains of Crek lie here. The twisted remains of Elanorwen lie here. The twisted remains of Idrazil lie here. There are 4 corpses of an aetheretic slivven here. The twisted remains of Feyda lie here. The twisted remains of Kelly lie here. The twisted remains of Zouviqil lie here. The twisted remains of Chade lie here. The twisted remains of Feyda lie here. The twisted remains of Kethaera lie here. The twisted remains of Morkarion lie here. A dried wormwood stem lies on the ground. A bunch of pennyroyal lies on the ground. The soul of Chade d'Illici roams the land, bodiless. The soul of Zouviqil Myeras roams the land, bodiless. The soul of Feyda Mes'ard roams the land, bodiless. The soul of Aerdiya Shee-Slaugh roams the land, bodiless. The soul of Elanorwen Pavok roams the land, bodiless.
    You can see no further.
    Hrm, might have been hallucination, but it'd be the same one turning up several times.

Pretty lame way for the fight to shift, but c'est la vie.

• ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Everyone keeps running from the phantomspheres. *sniff, sniff*

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    Elanorwen said:
    I know your pain, everyone keeps running away at low health/critical head wounds :'(

• MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Elanorwen said:
    Phantomspheres hasn't been a viable kill in a long time, and even then is only viable in certain places like Domoth Realms for the dumb
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    edited January 2014

Munsia said:
    Elanorwen said:
    Phantomspheres hasn't been a viable kill in a long time, and even then is only viable in certain places like Domoth Realms for the dumb
    Was killing people after the nerf... but yeah... the nerf really killed the spheres. Sad days.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
    MMmmm, people killing noncoms again. I might have to start up my own slaughter again..
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    That's because spheres are the absolute lamest kill method in the game. I don't really criticize anyone for using he methods available to them, even if they are cheesy. The one exception being spheres. Using that is captain cheesy mccheese, lord of the people who can't do any better.
    Celina said:
    That's because spheres are the absolute lamest kill method in the game. I don't really criticize anyone for using he methods available to them, even if they are cheesy. The one exception being spheres. Using that is captain cheesy mccheese, lord of the people who can't do any better.
    That doesn't even make sense. Phantomspheres are the hardest thing to land....You step out of the meld and bam, Gone. The only place these work in are areas that have no exits...and that's nowhere.
    It's not the kill itself that's cheesy. :)
    Celina said:
    It's not the kill itself that's cheesy. :)
    Clearly it's you.
    Don't you have some Fillin illusions to update or something.
    Celina said:
    Don't you have some Fillin illusions to update or something.
    People use illusions? I just haven't bothered deleting them. 
    Don't know! Haven't played in six months. The good ones did when I was active.
    I feel like arguing with Munsia is going to fulfill so many lusternian boy fantasies.
    With the changes, there are very few illusions that do anything. Especially with the overhaul coming, Illusions will be nothing more than a flair ability
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ladies, ladies. You're both pretty.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
This discussion has been closed.