Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Phoebus said:
    Iasmos said:
    Find yourself a nice campfire and unwind.
    Alas, I'll be at this for at least another half hour-ish yet, since a few needed to be rebuilt/enchanted. I just know from experience that by the time I'm done, my endurance will be quite low. So many rooms...
    Oops it's an hour later AND I'M STILL DOING STATUE STUFF. I always severely underestimate the amount of time it takes to sweep for things that need upkeep/rebuilding/enchanting. I know logically I should just split it up and not do it all at once but then what if something happens and I can't finish it and no one notices and then half the statues in the city decay and -fret-
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Delegate!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited February 2014

Noo, why did everyone log out during the revolt? We had a real chance for most of that, but by the end we only had three people left, while Celest kept getting more... :C
  • The revolt started at an ungodly hour and went on for even more ungodly number of hours.
    If it's broken, break it some more.
  • Phoebus said:
    Noo, why did everyone log out during the revolt? We had a real chance for most of that, but by the end we only had three people left, while Celest kept getting more... :C
    Because it is hallifax and they would rather sit around doing science/art/writing books instead of influencing a village (even if it is Talthos)?
    Ayisdra said:
    Phoebus said:
    Because it is hallifax and they would rather sit around doing science/art/writing books instead of influencing a village (even if it is Talthos)?
    Untrue! Peaced revolts are where our talents shine through.
  • edited October 2012
    I have the power to disagree with posts! This is a power that must be used seriously, with care, and after much deliberation...

I'm gonna try to disagree with myself!

... but I can't. Such a pity.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Kiradawea said:
    I have the power to disagree with posts! This is a power that must be used seriously, with care, and after much deliberation...

I'm gonna try to disagree with myself!

... but I can't. Such a pity.
    but the rest of can disagree with you! ( I love the fact my avatar is the disagree face.)
  • edited February 2014

• I can agree to disagree, but I really must disagree to your agreeal. It's so... posh, for definitions of posh not found in the dictionary.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • TacitaTacita <3s Xynthin 4eva!!!11
    You can both agree AND disagree with a post. Fun!
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    When I do it to your post, it replaces one with the other.
    Huh. It let me do it a bit because I did both simultaneously to Kiradaewa's post. Then it undid one. Sadface!
  • Hrm. Seems I can't both Like and Disagree with someone. Nor Like and Agree. One pick and one pick only. And then afterwards you can remove the pick.
  • So no liking Eventru's trolling then?
    =((
    I was sort of hoping you could both like and disagree.
  • Me too. Also, it seems that the troll button has been removed. I, at least, no longer have it.
  • edited October 2012
    I still have it.

EDIT: Or is it just hidden? I pressed troll on your post there.
    I can mark trolls still.
  • Huh. I'm starting to think that these forums hate me or something. The "troll" marking Ssaliss did shows up as a "flag" for me. Which I seem to recall were different buttons earlier.
    When you click 'Flag' you see the troll option.
  • And an actual tweet. I managed to complete the Glacier part of the Nature Reserve, only for everything there to disappear, so now I have no seal to hunt for blubber for the Desert part.
  • You can't choose multiple options because they affect a post's "score". They are meant to be used as self-moderation trolls, ie "burying" a post that is off-topic/unhelpful or "highlighting" a post that has good info.

• Ah. I was using it more as a "notification" tool for the poster. But I suppose I should've realised it.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Revolts always seem to happen at ungodly hours for me :(

• Zvoltz said:
    You can't choose multiple options because they affect a post's "score". They are meant to be used as self-moderation trolls, ie "burying" a post that is off-topic/unhelpful or "highlighting" a post that has good info.
    Bury post.... Troll.... Bury Post.... Troll
    *Lightbulb appears over Kabina's head*
    Troll by burying useful posts!
  • Kabina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    You can't choose multiple options because they affect a post's "score". They are meant to be used as self-moderation trolls, ie "burying" a post that is off-topic/unhelpful or "highlighting" a post that has good info.
    Bury post.... Troll.... Bury Post.... Troll
    *Lightbulb appears over Kabina's head*
    Troll by burying useful posts!
    We can always turn them off if you guys want us to go back to the more traditional moderating structure.

• Or simply remove your ability to post altogether!
  • edited October 2012
    I feel the flag was both deserved, and amusing in an ironic way.

Moving on, I find playing Lusternia with an intermittent "W, R, U, I, and 1" key is very awkward.
This discussion has been closed.