Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• Shouldn't it be "black out", with "blackout" being a noun rather than a verb?
  • Working on my Beauty submissions... I hate that I feel if it isn't a whole word document long, it won't even be considered.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    I find it a bit disturbing that Akyaevin and Morshoths pictures are basically the same thing, but Akys hase a curl of hair on the forehead.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited January 2013

Neos said:
    I find it a bit disturbing that Akyaevin and Morshoths pictures are basically the same thing, but Akys hase a curl of hair on the forehead.

I didn't even notice that.

Edit: It's because TAs get a little extra flair -sagenod-

• Beep beep toys were a nice idea but in practice I'm finding their continued use to be quite irritating...
  • So does the Moors plough check rooms or exits? Cause I'm pretty sure I've dug up every single room in the moors without finding any treasure.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • Kiradawea said:
    So does the Moors plough check rooms or exits? Cause I'm pretty sure I've dug up every single room in the moors without finding any treasure.
    Definitely exits.

Yes, it is an evil quest.
  • Tch. Sometimes it feels like Lusternia has "how to make your quest awful" as obligatory reading for Ephemerals.
    Everyone is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.
  • I really, really want dolls of every god that splintered into a playable race. Including illithoid, but excluding humans. HA!
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • QistrelQistrel the hemisemidemifink
    Time-lost druids...why won't you listen to me and come and live safely in Serenwilde, for there is no wheel to take you to...

• I seem to be missing something. If Lirangsha is such an awesome hunting/influencing place, where are all the mobs?
  • there are what.. five levels, excluding the artists and scholars and elders outside? Though the number of mobs is rather small, with many of the floors uninhibited unless a certain part of the quest is done I guess.
  • edited January 2013
    Grumble grumble. I really wish people would logout if afk. Or atleast, hide in a manse and not at the nexus.

Oh well. Time to make a mask! Merians, here I come!

Edit: Lovely mask! A mask of charred and blackened bone.
    A horde of beings swarms about Your bulk. They are diverse in shape but are, without exception, horrific to look upon. Claws and teeth without number flash across Your vision, and nebulous masses of compound eyes and writhing tentacles and spindly antennae all twist around You. With the merest thought, You open wide Your maw and lazily swallow one.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited January 2013
    More pop out if you get rid of the ones hanging around.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I finally get to play with Shuck after I envoyed him. He's pretty awesome now.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Resigned as Magistrate. Maybe now my time off will actually feel like I'm taking a break as opposed to just waiting for my energy to come back.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    Putting up defenses is so expensive. :(

Nightkiss 10
    Shuck 10
    Faeconverge 5
    Open channels 5
    Yellow 3
    Aethersight 3
    Spiritbond nature 5
    Drink 4

total: 45 power
  • Well you technically don't have to spiritbond Nature...  :P
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Even without Nature, 40's expensive. I only make 37 power with Nature if I fully def up.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Celina said:
    Putting up defenses is so expensive. :(

Nightkiss 10
    Shuck 10
    Faeconverge 5
    Open channels 5
    Yellow 3
    Aethersight 3
    Spiritbond nature 5
    Drink 4

total: 45 power
    Go Hexes and add 5 power to that.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Yellow - 3p
    Aethersight - 3p
    Attunement - 10p
    Psymet Bodyfuel - +16p
    Total - 0p

:)

edited January 2013
    bah, double post
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    Lerad said:
    Yellow - 3p
    Aethersight - 3p
    Attunement - 10p
    Psymet Bodyfuel - +16p
    Total - 0p

:)
    nerf

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Just submitted the longest, most complicated bug report I've ever submitted. 312 words and at least 3 dozen clauses. Here's hoping the Admin can parse out what's going on!
  • edited January 2013
    My own personal opinion is too much is better than "x doesn't do this plz fix". :)

bug Eventru trolls, plz fix.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Being an illithoid feels very lonely. How will I ever get an illithoid-only family? Oh well.

I should continue to work on my manse. Like designing. Getting furniture.
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Cthazoth said:
    Being an illithoid feels very lonely. How will I ever get an illithoid-only family? Oh well.

Welcome to the world of the Orclach.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Cthazoth said:

Being an illithoid feels very lonely. How will I ever get an illithoid-only family? Oh well.

But Xiel has made you a Dark Reaper!
This discussion has been closed.