Tweets V: Tweet and Tower

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Naime said:
    Looking back....how did I live without a curing system o.o
    I thought this today, and then I realized...

I didn't live without a curing system!
  • I'm a bit sad no one has yet taken control of Maeve to RP with the forests about the fae, but they took the time out to control Gargle.

First world Lusternia problems.

(Seriously more RP pretty please :) )
    Retired.
  • MunsiaMunsia The Supreme Goddess
    Naime said:
    Imagine us beta players. Most of it was hand back then. I didn't even have a decent system until after beta. 
    Munsia said:
    Naime said:
    Imagine us beta players. Most of it was hand back then. I didn't even have a decent system until after beta. 
    My deepest sympathies.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited November 2014
    Haezon said:
    I'm a bit sad no one has yet taken control of Maeve to RP with the forests about the fae, but they took the time out to control Gargle.

Maaaaaybe if you worried more about current events and less about harassing people into watching plays, you'd know what was going on.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    But, ya know
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:
    Haezon said:
    I'm a bit sad no one has yet taken control of Maeve to RP with the forests about the fae, but they took the time out to control Gargle.

Maaaaaybe if you worried more about current events and less about harassing people into watching plays, you'd know what was going on.
    He knows what is going on, but he wishes that Maeve would complain about fae getting killed.
    Obviously, the forests need a READLOG MAEVE

• Daganev said:
    He knows what is going on, but he wishes that Maeve would complain about fae getting killed.
    I'm sort of getting the impression that there's more to all of this to come, really. So it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that Maeve comes out with something before too long.

I could be horribly wrong, though.
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
  • edited November 2014
    Iari said:

Daganev said:
    I'm sort of getting the impression that there's more to all of this to come, really. So it wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that Maeve comes out with something before too long.

I could be horribly wrong, though.
    This is lusternia, there is  always a horrible twist and unexpected outcomes , and things are never over :D
  • Shaddus said:
    I'll have you know harassing people into watching plays is my job, good sir.
    Retired.
  • It does become overkill after the 20th time for a novice though jus sayin :-\"

It's true, I really am you.
  • Ssaliss said:
    No, that's generally her "I'm looking for someone to kill" mood.
    So Her usual mood, then. <3
    You have received a new honour! Congratulations! On this day, you have shown your willingness to ensure a bug-free Lusternia for everyone to enjoy. The face of Iosai the Anomaly unfolds before you, and within you grows the knowledge that you have earned the elusive and rare honour of membership in Her Order.
    Curio Exchange - A website to help with the trading of curio pieces in Lusternia.
  • In retrospect, I realise this is a cool major RP event for Gaudiguch, and I'm happy for you guys because it's always good. (A bit selfish for me to go 'Waaah I don't like this').

I just really wish it didn't have to impact on the forests this much, and be handled better.
    Retired.
  • SiamSiam Whispered Voice
    Fae-slaying? AGAIN? Hai-glog 2.0?
    Viravain, Lady of the Thorns shouts, "And You would seize Me? Fool! I am the Glomdoring! I am the Wyrd, and beneath the cloak of Night, the shadows of the Silent stir!"

#bringShikariback 

• Siam said:
    If only we had learned something from that event..... When will my 300 year old character finally learn to not be controlled by knee jerk reactions that will have decades worth of consequences?? WHEN!?!?!?!

Surely there are a just a few people who can see the context of the situations. Fae die all the fricken time. Like you can sneeze at them and they will drop dead.

Magnagorans can scoop up fae and feed them kicking and screaming to Gorgulu then spits out an imp. It even gives the Megalith power. That has been the case as long as I can remember. We say that we don't do it and a lot of the newer citizens probably didn't know it is even possible because it is more trouble than it is worth and can cause drama.

Glomdoring has gotten over the fact that we can feed their fae to one of our demon lords. The view point they take over this wacky turn of events is entirely up to them. There are countless creative and imaginative options that they could choose from. It could even be a launching platform to formalize political relationships.

Don't get me wrong though, I think we all fully expect a foaming at the mouth histrionic public meltdown complete with ridiculously self destructive fallout. Who knows though, it could work out any number of ways.

• Llandros said:
    Siam said:
    If only we had learned something from that event..... When will my 300 year old character finally learn to not be controlled by knee jerk reactions that will have decades worth of consequences?? WHEN!?!?!?!

Surely there are a just a few people who can see the context of the situations. Fae die all the fricken time. Like you can sneeze at them and they will drop dead.

Magnagorans can scoop up fae and feed them kicking and screaming to Gorgulu then spits out an imp. It even gives the Megalith power. That has been the case as long as I can remember. We say that we don't do it and a lot of the newer citizens probably didn't know it is even possible because it is more trouble than it is worth and can cause drama.

Glomdoring has gotten over the fact that we can feed their fae to one of our demon lords. The view point they take over this wacky turn of events is entirely up to them. There are countless creative and imaginative options that they could choose from. It could even be a launching platform to formalize political relationships.

Don't get me wrong though, I think we all fully expect a foaming at the mouth histrionic public meltdown complete with ridiculously self destructive fallout. Who knows though, it could work out any number of ways.

It's hard for Glom to RP the stance of "Eh, well, okay, let's just let people kill fae" all of a sudden. Both Glom and Seren have a pretty long-standing tradition of being guardians of the fae, after all.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    It's about the only thing they agree on without having to talk about it.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    That and totems, generally.
  • Elders are mostly a mechanical thing rather than an RP thing though. We both know how much replanting those darn trees suck.
    edited November 2014
    Screw hai'Gloh, let's do a fusion dance, land the Tree of Trees in the middle of the Basin, and wreck things.
  • I'd so be up for that. Dropping it in the middle of the Inner Sea and claiming it as the center of the world :D
    Uh yeah. Have you read my post-post-Apocalyptic Lusternian Scenario? GET OUT OF MY HEAAAAAD.
  • Ssaliss said:

Llandros said:
    Siam said:

It's hard for Glom to RP the stance of "Eh, well, okay, let's just let people kill fae" all of a sudden. Both Glom and Seren have a pretty long-standing tradition of being guardians of the fae, after all.
    I never suggested they start slaughtering fae just for kicks. If they can get over Mags being able to turn fae into DL chow hen they can get get over knowing that fae can be turned into mounts. I'm sure Glom already enemies people who abuse, torture or kill fae. They don't even need a new law.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Most of the complaints from Glomdoring towards Magnagora in recent years has been because Maeve was branded by Nifilhema during some event years upon years ago. No one has led fae to Gorgulu in a long time.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Llandros said:
    Ssaliss said:

Llandros said:
    Siam said:

I never suggested they start slaughtering fae just for kicks. If they can get over Mags being able to turn fae into DL chow hen they can get get over knowing that fae can be turned into mounts. I'm sure Glom already enemies people who abuse, torture or kill fae. They don't even need a new law.
    I'm guessing the time that you guys did the fae-to-imps thing was long ago.

This is all happening right now. And you guys, to the best of Glomdoring's knowledge, don't do the fae-to-imp thing anymore, right? If they found out you were doing it, they'd probably distance themselves from you guys 100%. Or not. I don't know how Glomdoring politics work.
  • ShuyinShuyin The pug life chose me.
    I'd feel bad for the communes if they tried to fight the cities atm. As much fun as haigloh was.

I'd feel bad if they had to fight gaudi and mag at least.
  • ElanorwenElanorwen The White Falconess
    Llandros said:
    They can get over Mag? That's news to me... unless the latest leadership in Glom has changed their stance, Glom has always been against people leading fae off to their Cosmic plane to convert. Each and every city can do it. Celest makes angels, Halli gets hedrons, Gaudi gets some random fleshy thing, etc. Usually there's a clause in the alliance/NAP/whatever agreements that relates to that, and I'm pretty sure we used to quadruple-check any reports of fae being led off by cities back in the day when I was Eye of Crow.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Ssaliss said:
    I'd so be up for that. Dropping it in the middle of the Inner Sea and claiming it as the center of the world :D
    Back off my second sea, I will cut you.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"

• Elanorwen said:
    ...Gaudi gets some random fleshy thing, etc.
    And now, a public service announcement from your friendly neighbourhood Illuminatus:

We of the Illuminati would just like to say that this is an entirely unsubstantiated rumour started by Chixieya Ninchi, after a particularly intense party involving firemead, cactus weed and absinthe.

Thank you.

We now return you to your regular tweeting.
    With an exasperated sigh, you say, "One moment please, I'm threatening a muffin in a box!"
This discussion has been closed.