IronCon Tickets!

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited December 2012
    I'm not in the US, fortunately, but hopefully what you said is true for Canadian airlines as well.

(Also, will there be any IronCon tickets left in the spring? I'd prefer to know how much everything in total is going to cost before I decide to go or not =( )

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    There are 50 tickets now, and another 25 will be available at a later date; once they're all sold, that's that.  Unfortunately.
    edited December 2012
    Unless someone has to cancel and needs to sell their ticket, I suppose. Not that I'd be depending on that.

Before an earthly flight

That's possible, but I don't know if IRE has actually put in place any system for handling that.  Hmm.

But you should come if you can!  /me encourages more Lusternians to join.
    Oh, I definitely will if I can. Anyone willing to share a room?

Before an earthly flight

I'm holding off on room (and plane) reservations for now, it's a bit early for that.  Not entirely sure what the plan there will be.
  • Is there any news on discounted rates at one of the hotels nearby the location? I'd love to book in the same place as a bunch of other people.

Planning, planning, so much planning.
  • I'd be interested in a roomshare especially with any hunky men when more details are figured out regarding group rates, etc.
  • I'd be interested in a roomshare especially with any hunky men when more details are figured out regarding group rates, etc.
    Ohhhhhh you! If I can get a job and the miraculously get time off that quickly AND pay for it AND get one of the last 25 that comes up, then I will be there. Otherwise there will be a distinct lack of Maja.

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
  • edited January 2013
    The early batch of tickets is gone.

I got mine!  Hope to see peoples there!
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Huh, just heard about Lusternia from a classmate, and coincidentally enough I live in Las Vegas.  Lame that "tickets" are sold out though, would be interesting to meet the people that run these games.  Will have to see if I can snag one when they open back up again.
  • If fortune is kind to me then I might find myself in western Canada this summer, and Vegas would only be 2 hours away. I joked about going before I retired my character but... some crazy old nostalgia has made me visit this place again :p Any idea when those extra tickets might free up?
    Wait.  Western Canada, Vegas is 2 hours away?
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Leyline travel.
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Maybe Canada has a Vegas as well?
  • Xenthos said:
    Wait.  Western Canada, Vegas is 2 hours away?
    Ok, 2 hours and 40 minutes. We are closer to you than you think  @-)
    Google maps says 19 hours and 32 minutes from Vancouver to Vegas.
    And speaking as someone who lives pretty much on the Canadian border- I am closer than you think, apparently. :P

Though I know some of you are a bit dubious of Quebec's position as part of Canada, they keep rejecting the secessionist movement and are still Canadian!
    Xenthos said:
    Google maps says 19 hours and 32 minutes from Vancouver to Vegas.
    Pretty sure he is talking about flight time.

Before an earthly flight

Hope so!

That's some pretty hefty traffic tickets otherwise.
  • Haha yes by plane. I refuse to take bus trips longer than 5 hours.
  • If anyone is serious about going to IronCon and missed out on the first wave -- I have two tickets that are up for reselling (and have permission to do so). Unfortunately Vadi 'n' I won't be able to go to the US this year. :(

Same price, same credits, etc. Let me know by PM.

I am a sad. :( I expect a Skype session on the day.
  • You will be missed. :(
  • edited February 2013
    Iosai said:
    You will be missed. :(

<3 I am doubly sad to miss out on meeting Iosai. :( I'll make it so others can worship Her in my stead.

EDIT: Both tickets are now sold. Hope everyone has fun!

• There's a few tickets up if you are looking!

Ironcon Tickets

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    As much as I'd love to buy a ticket I won't know for certain if I will be travelling to the states in time for it until at least may, possibly june, by which time it will VERY likely be far too late.

May be able to make it to the next one if there is another one since I will hopefully be shifting to the states permanently before the end of the year.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Wish I could come and see everyone. Sadly not financially possible ;_; Next year maybe when I'm a fabulously wealthy multi-millionaire? Hehe who am I kidding.

"He was well fed, and on his way to being slightly intoxicated--which contributed to his sense of wellbeing. And, most important, he was among friends. There can't be much more to life than this, he thought."  -Pug's thoughts on his first Ale (via Raymond Feist)

Visit my personal authorial website. (coming back up soon, with my first publications)
    Coding Resources: Mechanic's Corner | Code Academy | StackOverflow
  • Majanishi said:
    Wish I could come and see everyone. Sadly not financially possible ;_; Next year maybe when I'm a fabulously wealthy multi-millionaire? Hehe who am I kidding.
    Oh, it's definitely going to take a ton of planning financially for me. (and saving up now, haha)